Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ChilledEagle

Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Jun 28, 18:21:00
walking into room and forgetting what to do

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jun 28, 18:39:49
Looking in the fridge for something to eat, closing it and moving into the pantry, only to go back to the fridge and repeat the process  :P

These are the stories of my life.

Chishio Kunrin

The fact that people on the Internet usually resort to insults and calling someone stupid for being confused about something.
Example: My earlier post about the person who didn't read the title of a video "Tekkit with Duncan" and thought it was Simon who was doing the video series.
Someone replied to him calling him stupid, so he replied back saying "sorry i didnt know, i just noticed" :\ Obviously, calling him stupid didn't teach him a thing. So I kindly replied "Actually, it's Duncan, hence the title 'Tekkit with Duncan'. Though, Duncan sounds like a calmer version of Simon."
Here, he learned "Oh yeah, I should've read the title. It's Duncan." and I reassured him that it was an honest mistake anyone who didn't notice "Duncan" in the title could've made.

Seriously, if you don't explain what someone did wrong, they're not gonna learn from it. I've run into that a lot before and lost friends over a mistake, when I didn't even know what mistake I even made.

Another thing: When I want something really small and simple, but getting it turns out to be unreasonably difficult and complicated.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

The Wandering Magus

when you accidentally put the milk in the pantry and the cereal in the refrigerator :P
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Book Smarts

Bugs flying around my head the second I go outside  >:O

The Wandering Magus

when you're flooded with twenty pm's at the same time x3
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Chishio Kunrin

When someone (Microsoft) decides to force me to do what they think I should be doing, refusing to give me the choice to do what I want to do. >:( What does it matter to them, what version of Windows Live Messenger I use?! I should at least be given the option to use what version I want, regardless of my OS.

Zaner-Boy

When I have to do all of my sisters chores because she sleeps until 6 at night.

Chishio Kunrin

The embarrassing moment when I realize I'm acting unreasonably and figure out the true reason I'm acting that way. :c Even worse, when my pride causes me to try to cover it up or justify it so I don't end up embarrassed in front of others.

DrizzleMutt

When stat rolls don't roll in my Favor, and cause me to have to remake my character.

Chishio Kunrin

Scumbag brain: Remembered my alarm clock was set on 6 am and we forgot to turn it off... Wakes me up at 5:58 am, giving me 5 1/2 hours of sleep on a Saturday.

Blues-Music

1.Two friends fighting ,but I have no idea which side I go on ,and they both say unless I pick were not friends.
2.Idiots that think all it takes to be a man are muscles ,guns ,and women.
3.People that think they are great at something so they mention it every second.

Chishio Kunrin

When I can't remember taking the last bite of something, so I doubt that I did, but there's evidence that I did. :c I get so confused.

Same goes with forgetting that I opened a soda can.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jun 30, 13:41:56
1.Two friends fighting ,but I have no idea which side I go on ,and they both say unless I pick were not friends.
3.People that think they are great at something so they mention it every second.
1. and 3.
I haven't really dealt with the second one so I guess it doesn't bother me.  :o
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

ChilledEagle

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jun 30, 13:41:56

I only have to deal with number 3. So I guess that's good.

Chishio Kunrin

Our cats knocked a grocery bag of yogurt and butter behind the deep freezer, along with a rented movie, and we didn't even notice. :l

The Wandering Magus

well, not exactly annoyed, but sometimes it gets a teeny-weeny bit frustrating when too many ponies are trying to tell me their life problems at the same time x3

Zygrograxgra

Look at the title of the thread.
I think you can guess where this is going.
I.
Hate.
Idiots.
With a passion.
I don't mean those who don't know any better, I mean people who just CAN'T.
STOP.
BEING.
STUPID.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Chishio Kunrin

The kind of person who you just don't bother cutting ties with no matter how much they annoy you with their stupidity and immaturity. Why don't you cut ties with them? Because you know that the moment that person gets upset, they start drama and try to gather everyone else's pity by either making up lies or twisting things around on the person who upset them. And, really, you don't want to deal with that drama, especially from a 21-year-old man.

Link

Power-players and people that can't spell, let alone use proper grammar, in a RP....ITS SO HARD TO NOT SAY ANYTHING  >:(

OK, done with grammar Nazi-rage. I feel better now.  :3
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Chishio Kunrin

My ramen is kind of over-done. >:O It's mushy.

Go Up