Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stardust Dragon

Being the one who has to tell your boss about bad news that wasn't your fault.  Today, that bad news was "oh hey, I think the rain gutter is clogged, because the carpet up here is sopping wet."  Which is another dumb thing, because I was the one who had to report a similar leak in my dorm building last year.  Are these clogged drains following me?  >:/

Irroro

Yes.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thunder Spin

Ahhh. You can always find what you want on internet. And it says that the shoes you want are available on the shop and when you go to the shop it says it ran out. Then you go to the internet and it STILL says they are available, so you think to buy them from internet.

It has never happened to me, because I always buy nike and adidas shoes and I know the number I'm wearing, but what happens if the number other people have ordered do not fit them? It is always better to look for your clothing or shoes on shops.

Sweet Brew

Ads online can be quite inappropriate, so when I made my google account years back I said I was 80 something so that all the ads would be for old people, and old people are often less inappropriate.

Well... not it's kinda backfired.
The ads are now getting inappropriate... but with old people.

This is the worst. :x

Midnight Breeze

As a backshop avionics technician I feel like the weird black sheep of the field. Flightlight technicians outnumber backshop technicians by more than 10 to 1, so people often forget we exist.

Flightline Technician: So, what airframe do you work on?

Me: Did you just assume my AFSC?!?! *Triggered*

Not that I want to be flightline, that job frickin' sucks. I lucked out getting put in the backshop. All we do is sit around all day watching movies and playing video games in our climate-controlled, windowless room with a little bit of actual work thrown in every now and then to mix it up, all while the flightliners pull 12 hour shifts out in the weather all day.

Ryo_D_Disk

I am not having a good day...

First my phones audio broke so no wake up alarms for me.

Then on the way to work (which by this point I'm already late) there was a road closure so I had to go another way to
work.

Following that I realise I don't have my wallet so no food for me at work today.

And to wrap it all off I arrive to my line manager waiting for me in the office to give me a lecture about me being late tbh I know 10 minuets is not a good amount to be late by but come on it's good time for someone already rushing. Also I got told off for not checking my emails while I was off work (on holiday days)

so yea so far my day isnt good and its not going to get much better for after work I have to help my family move heavy stuff then have them round my place for dinner so cooking for 5 tonight at least I can trust Crab will cheer me up later

PersonaUser

This forum. Because they give out illegal bans and every single admin abuses their power.

LunarDusk

Quote from: PersonaUser on 2017 Feb 16, 11:52:04
This forum. Because they give out illegal bans and every single admin abuses their power.

Elaborate mate :]
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Sweet Brew

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2017 Feb 17, 13:23:48
Elaborate mate :]
I don't think you're going to get a reply. :3

Midnight Breeze

Who are you?

Thunder Spin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2017 Feb 17, 20:15:46
Who are you?

Nice question. Who are you? And the first thing you ever thought to do on the forums was to post on this?

Sweet Brew

Quote from: Thundergirl on 2017 Feb 18, 06:02:11

Nice question. Who are you? And the first thing you ever thought to do on the forums was to post on this?
This seems to be their second account, the first was banned so they made a second to evade the ban and complain.

Though evading a ban is banable, they got reported or something and rebanned... So don't expect them to reply. lol

Peace Keeper

Hmm, wonder how the person got banned first time?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Midnight Breeze

Well dang. I learned yesterday that I won't be going to Europe like I wanted. I'm staying right here in the States - in one of the most boring places known to man. I'm not sure if I can say exactly where I'll be going without Uncle Sam gettig angry, but it's a dull place to be sure.

Well, whatever. At least it's a moderately temperate climate if nothing else. And this way I can just drive there and keep my car instead of getting ripped off trying to sell it.

Julius

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2017 Feb 17, 20:15:46
Who are you?

Pretty sure it was Lost Sanity, by the by. Oh well, they're gone now. :P
Purr~

LunarDusk

2017 Feb 19, 13:13:44 #18635 Last Edit: 2017 Feb 19, 13:15:28 by LunarDusk
Quote from: Julius on 2017 Feb 19, 03:37:49
Pretty sure it was Lost Sanity, by the by. Oh well, they're gone now. :P

Oh I forgot about Lost Sanity, last time I saw their posts from what I can remember, it was about complaining about the game and how hes going to quit when no one is going to answer them about it and what not. But...looking at his name again as "Persona"User and the icon of Yu Narukami aka the protagonist of persona 4 as his avatar I can see it lol
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Chromastone64

Nothing like making a game for about two months and then it suddenly gets corrupted...
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

LunarDusk

RPG Maker eh?
Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2017 Feb 19, 15:08:32
Nothing like making a game for about two months and then it suddenly gets corrupted...
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Chromastone64

Yep.
Also, this new computer may be good, but for some reason, I can't quote these posts or use the pony emotes on this site...
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sweet Brew

People keep mistaking me for a girl online... It's getting a tad old every time I meet a guy they're all gentlemen and when I mention I'm a guy they all are like

"...Oh... >:("

I doubt people would think I'm a girl in real life though, I'm not super guyish looking or anything... Maybe they would.
Aww, dang. DD:

Go Up