Introduction and a plea for help

Started by duckyells, 2022 Apr 24, 16:08:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

duckyells

Hello, I'm Duckyells and I just discovered this game after a Twitch streamer I follow recently played it!

I'm excited to start playing, but I'm having some trouble with the launcher. I downloaded what I believe to be the most recent version off of the downloads page for Windows. It downloaded as a .zip file and when I tried to activate the launcher .exe, a popup told me I had to extract the files. I did, and everything was put into a new folder where the launcher file had a quill symbol next to it which I figured was a good sign. I started it and the launcher popped up, but it's not loading and it says "Could not clean game folder". Does anyone (anypony?) know how to fix this? The first time this happened I deleted all the files and started over but it was the exact same the second time. I'm not very good with computers so any help is appreciated!

Pluponium

I think you need to extract the whole folder before playing. You might have only extracted the launcher exe and nothing else. Also: strawbelly banana; Welcome to the show!

Go Up