I need help!

Started by Starblazer4138, 2017 Oct 09, 21:04:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Starblazer4138

I was trying to look over the talent marks for my earth pony Dazzling Firecracker, in Ponydale's school house with the teacher, and I decided to see what animal care was about, but only to see what it could do. Oddly enough, the game locked me into doing the pet sidequest without letting me have the option of looking at the other job types! What should I do?  DD:

Night Striker

I always thought that was normal that it just locks you into whatever you choose. Honestly, you shouldn't worry too much about this since you're better off with animal care when you're an earth pony since you can only get the turtle pet if you choose animal care.

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Silverbeat

Hi :)
Yeah, I thought that it was normal, too. I don't have an earth pony character (yet), but I'm pretty sure it won't be too much of a problem if you chose animal care. It won't stop you from having a different kind of mark or anything.
Hi, I'm Silverbeat! No, not "silver beet", like the vegetable. "Silver" as in the colour, "beat" as in "rhythm". I can assure you that, to the best of my knowledge, I am not edible ^_^
If you see me around, feel free to say "hi" :)

Go Up