Hello

Started by Atelier Mana, 2017 Oct 16, 23:22:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Atelier Mana

Hey, I'm pretty new to the entire fandom/game. Not sure where to start with the show. I find the community to be very friendly and happy to be apart of it.  <3

Night Striker

Welcome to the forums, Atelier Mana! I hope you enjoy the game as much as I do, and to see you in-game later! ^-^

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
Now you can play LoE and get in touch with community!
Also you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forget to read and follow the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Void92

2017 Oct 17, 05:54:26 #3 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 17, 06:12:06 by DarkDawn
Welcome to the LoE forum and game, Atelier Mana :) I hope you'll have lots of fun in game! :D

Silverbeat

Hi! I'm Silverbeat. It's nice to meet you ^-^
I arrived in the fandom pretty late, myself. Once I saw the first episode of Friendship is Magic though, I was hooked  :D And the community is awesome. I hope you love it here.
Anyway, it was good to meet you! Hope to see you around sometime :)
Hi, I'm Silverbeat! No, not "silver beet", like the vegetable. "Silver" as in the colour, "beat" as in "rhythm". I can assure you that, to the best of my knowledge, I am not edible ^_^
If you see me around, feel free to say "hi" :)

Go Up