Hello Forumers!

Started by archangel45, 2017 Oct 14, 01:53:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

archangel45

Hello everyone who often uses the LoE forum (but not me... ^^;)

I'm archangel45 but you can commonly refer to me as Jackie Pie (my first pony character.)

I often play around Singapone because it is the lowest ping and I leave near the Philippines. If you want to play with me on any server, don't hesitate to ask me! :3

Also, if any of you forumers are Filipino or half-Filipino (I'm Fil-Chinese), mabuhay!

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
Now you can play LoE and get in touch with community!
Also you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and follow the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Night Striker

Welcome to the forums, Jackie Pie! While I don't regularly play on the Singapone server, since I play on Americas, but I do pop in every now and again into other servers, so I hope to see you in-game later! ^-^

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

archangel45

Quote from: Night Striker on 2017 Oct 14, 02:08:10Welcome to the forums, Jackie Pie! While I don't regularly play on the Singapone server, since I play on Americas, but I do pop in every now and again into other servers, so I hope to see you in-game later! ^-^

Sure thing if I go there. I hope a lot of people in Amareicas are nice people because the last time I went there, a lot were rude and some ignored my questions.

Night Striker

Quote from: archangel45 on 2017 Oct 14, 02:22:06Sure thing if I go there. I hope a lot of people in Amareicas are nice people because the last time I went there, a lot were rude and some ignored my questions.

Odd, Americas usually has nice people online, but I guess it just depends on when you log into it. But if you need any help or have any questions, you're more than free to ask me on the forums or in-game whenever I'm online ^-^

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

archangel45

Quote from: Night Striker on 2017 Oct 14, 02:34:01Odd, Americas usually has nice people online, but I guess it just depends on when you log into it. But if you need any help or have any questions, you're more than free to ask me on the forums or in-game whenever I'm online ^-^

Well, that's you. I'm not much into memes or anything but I hope people accept that I'm different.

Void92

Welcome to the LoE forum and game Jackie Pie :) I hope you will have lots of fun in game  :D

Silverbeat

Hi! I'm Silverbeat. Nice to meet you :)
I usually play on Amareicas just because I like its name  lol  I do sometimes go to the other servers though. Anyway, it's good to meet you. Hope to see you around  ^-^
Hi, I'm Silverbeat! No, not "silver beet", like the vegetable. "Silver" as in the colour, "beat" as in "rhythm". I can assure you that, to the best of my knowledge, I am not edible ^_^
If you see me around, feel free to say "hi" :)

Go Up