Uhhhh

Started by MrCry, 2017 Apr 15, 10:08:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MrCry

How did I get here?

(Yo, hows it going?! Im Mr Cry, and I have come to this site for the same reason most of yall are. If any of you wanna talk, just say so, im free all the time!)

Gamepaw

There is a proper chat on here, http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?action=chatpage

So it's better than waiting for PMs.

There is also Roleplays on here which you can enter, note that some of them require you to sign-up beforepaw.

Thunder Spin

Quote from: MrCry on 2017 Apr 15, 10:08:21
How did I get here?

Probably you didn't came by accident. Welcome to the forums! If you need any help on anything , feel free to ask the LoE team, they'll give you the most possible answers. Have fun and don't worry if the crazy ponies lure you, it's the forum madness ... You may get stuck of this sickness one day. Like me ... I'm a little bit ... you know ... ovO .
Quote from: Gamepaw on 2017 Apr 15, 10:13:12
There is also Roleplays on here which you can enter, note that some of them require you to sign-up beforepaw.

Don't worry if you wanna join, my new duty became to PM the new RPrs ... Just tell me if you want to, if you wish to have a little guide but you should also tell me if you will be coming here, because all the ponies I've PMed ... OH, forget it.  You got it, right? Sorry for confusing ya x3

Irroro

2017 Apr 15, 16:43:10 #3 Last Edit: 2017 Apr 15, 17:06:17 by Irroro
Wait.

MrCry.... You're not a YouTuber, right?  ovO

Nevermind. Ignore me. Even if you were the person I suspect you to be, I've nothing other to say than this: Your videos were very helpful. Thank you. And if your not the person, I apologise. It must be the madness that Thundergirl mentioned. XP

I forgot to say welcome! So, welcome!

These forums are awesome despite their looks. They are a rich depository of knowledge and fun hidden beneath the guise of normalcy, I swear this to you.

So, enjoy your time here on the Forums if you can! As I never say, "Fun can be found even in the most boring places on the web." Or was it, "People make the party not the party itself."? I don't know! Welcome!

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently for announcement regarding further game access!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Go Up