Fractured (Signs-ups/jump-in)

Started by SandFire, 2017 Mar 17, 16:29:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

*-Sowies for my long absence. Had pretty busy stuff at home.

---------------------------------

Lotus just stood still frozen for a long time after that encounter. After finally settling down, he screamed like a mare.
D: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! How can that be possible? That can't be one of us, can it? I... mean... Oh dear... *Panics*
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Aqua Fire

"Yeah, but how did he turn into a dragon? Which Lotus is it? I have many questions!" Mystic said, before flying down.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Irroro

2017 Jun 22, 20:41:04 #122 Last Edit: 2017 Jun 23, 04:02:52 by Irroro
"Well...!" He yelled after her. "I don't actually know who it is," he muttered before looking back at Lotus and the blue wolf. "Coming along, you two?"

Gamepaw

Game still unconscious from fear was behaving like a paperweight for giants.

Aqua Fire

Mystic looked back, and remembered something.
"Oh, right!" She flew up, and grabbed the wolf then looked at Lotus and said,
"Do you need a lift down?"

Peace Keeper

Um... Well... I can walk... I dont want to have you work twice. Thank you though.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Aqua Fire

"Ok" Mystic flew down, and put the unconscious wolf on her back. She followed the shopkeeper to the bakery.

Irroro

2017 Jun 30, 03:23:50 #127 Last Edit: 2017 Jul 01, 03:47:38 by Irroro
(Sorry for the four-day late post, guys! I'd been having a bit of trouble trying to find the strength [and time] to get this one out there. To be honest with you all, I've just been making this all up as I went. XP And I kind of ran out of creative juices for my creation machine. Not to worry though! I will see this roleplay to the end. So, just hold on tight. This roleplay will be going, going, and going. Just umm... Wait one more day, yeah, guys? X3)

Post Merge

(Or two days. Two days or more. Gotta solidify the plot and whatevs.  0:) )

Irroro

(("Solidify the plot." Ha! I made it seem like I was doing all the work there, didn't I? Anyways, made you guys wait long enough. Here it is: A continuation of what I was doing before! Because, apparently, me making this -- ahem -- us making this stuff up isn't a bad way to go, is it? After all, that's what we were doing in the first place, eh? (I feel so smart now.  ^-^)

The bakery was a mess. Inside, the store had been ravaged not unlike how they would've been if they hadn't avoided the jaws of their dragonized comrade. Cake had been thrown about, bread broken, bite-sized claw marks lined the walls and -- luckily -- there a white-maned blue unicorn mare hid, shaking under a table, hugging the trunk of the thing like she was going to fall into a chasm of doom, seemingly unharmed.

The slim mare was staring, wide eyed at the new ponies who'd entered through the store's unlocked glass doors, still shaking. She had a blue and white cake for a cutie-mark, and she looked up at the shop keeper's strange medallion and chest as his hoofsteps reached her table. He leaned under and looked at her with a bearded smile. ovO "U-um..." The mare said.

"Uhp-buh-buhp!" The shopkeeper smushed a hoof to her lips. "We'll take care of it." He said with his deep wisdomy voice. The mare only hugged the wooden table tighter, his hoof still on her lips. The shopkeeper stood up to turn to (insert ponie names of those who followed them here  :P) "So," he smiled as he looked (at each of them?), "what'll we do now?"

The colorful and well-lit bakery was strangely silent. Yes, it was absolutely messy, pastries having been dropped onto the floors from their stands, breads having been broken to little pieces, mixed with some of the cakes. The place that seemed to be the front desk where orders would be taken had it's things thrown about, leftover free cake samples from the festival included. The cupcakes in display in the glass casing under it covered the glass in chocolate and candy sprinkles -- but no sight or hearing of the dragoned Lotus.

That was, until the sound of a loud but tiny burp echoed from the kitchen beyond, the door to it slightly ajar, and the sounds of a thousand of pots and pans hitting the ground.

Gamepaw

Game's unconscious nose subconsciously sniffed the air and the smell of baked goods reached him. The wolf promptly woke up and then promptly fell off the pony in surprise and landed on his back, wiggling his underused and somehow also overworked limbs in a vain attempt to get back onto his paws.

Aqua Fire

"Well, maybe we should look around." Mystic said. She turned to the mare. "If that's ok with you."

Irroro

2017 Jul 03, 22:32:30 #131 Last Edit: 2017 Jul 04, 03:16:33 by Irroro
The mare shook her head up and down before resuming her shaking of herself and her hugging of the table, not once taking her eyes off the new ponies.

Post Merge

"Good idea." The shopkeeper then promptly walked over to a cake he'd been staring at for a good five seconds or so. He then lifted a forehoof, and he promptly stuck his hoof into the blue and white delicacy. He took it out, and, with an analytical eye, he looked at it with precision eye-aiming. Then, he stuck said cake into his mouth, eliciting a satisfied and surprised "Mm!" from the stallion.

The blue mare suddenly was no longer staring at the others; No, she wasn't. She was just glaring now. Yes. Glaring at the pony who dared further defile her--

"Ey, this cake is pretty good!" The shop keeper said, blue and white frosting now lining his beard and mouth.

"...Y-you really think so?" The mare suddenly said after a moment of silence.

"Yeah! Tastes sweet and"--he took another mouthful, his cheeks suddenly full of cake--"Ish goo!"

The mare was no longer shaking at that point, but instead she was smiling. Just a little, though. It looked a little bittersweet, but more sweet than bitter. She still hugged the table like it was her lifeline, however. But, at least now she didn't look like she was going to strangle somepony.

The shop keeper swallowed. "Ah... Nothing like a sweet night-time snack." He grabbed a nearby cloth and he wiped his beard and mouth with it.

Irroro

@Gamepaw @Aqua Fire @LunarDusk @Peace Keeper @SandFire

Did I get everyone? Oh well.

Interest check!

You guys still interested in this totally awesome roleplay? Make a post then to let me know! It'd be a sorry thing to let this plot-palooza go into Oblivion like so many other roleplays, you know, without a proper farewell and goodbye... It'd just be ugleh! :nod:

P.M. me your response or post in the thread. After all, no one's exactly using it right now, are they?

SandFire

**Peace is to busy to rp, dont know what happened to Lunar, Aqua Dash hasnt been on since the site been down. The only way i see this reviving is to reset it and get a new cast**
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Irroro

2017 Sep 07, 18:22:23 #134 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 07, 18:35:10 by Irroro
Quote from: SandFire on 2017 Sep 07, 12:40:44**Peace is to busy to rp, dont know what happened to Lunar, Aqua Dash hasnt been on since the site been down. The only way i see this reviving is to reset it and get a new cast**

Ouch. Well then, I suppose I will have to say farewell; Going to start another roleplay, you see.

This is Irroro saying R.I.P. to Fractured, and goodbye to you SandFire. May we roleplay again once more in the future.

Go Up