Fractured (Signs-ups/jump-in)

Started by SandFire, 2017 Mar 17, 16:29:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aqua Fire

Mystic groans, and soars into the sky. She kept a lookout for the two missing clones.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Irroro

Night fell upon the town, and the crowds minimized in number as the sun lowered ever more beneath the horizon, giving way the full moon and star-lit sky.

Lotus and the bearded shopkeeper now walked steadily through empty, lamp-lit streets, the red and green pony with his medallion looking on with a pleasant expression on his face as they approached their destination. Only a few groups of ponies here and there walked about now, many of them the size of their own; A group of three or four, and nothing more. The emptyness of it all gave way to the ambience of a night beneath the stars, crickets here and there making themselves known with their song.

"Alright. We're here." The bearded stallion stopped suddenly, and he turned about to look the two Lotuses (and perhaps chubwoof and others) in the eyes with his own.

Around them, there seemed to be just the street-lamps, the street, a few passerbys, and the buildings around them -- up until one notices the dark alley way to the shop keeper's right. "After you (all)."  ovO he said before bowing with a grin and, with his hooves, gesturing to the alleyway.

Peace Keeper

Okay... yes sir. Um... just curious as to why you make the face? Well...
I guess I can just get that answer later... I suppose.

Lotus spoke shyly as he agrees to go in first through the dark alleyway, taking each step cautiously looking around in the dark.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Aqua Fire

Mystic scanned the area before flying down, following the two stallions. She then started to wonder. Would anything happen if we don't go back together? What if one of us dies? She shook her head, then continued.

Irroro

The shopkeeper only stared, still grinning at the two (or more) ponies in his bowing pose before he stood up, again with a pleasant expression about his features, walking into the alleyway himself now.

As the group walked in, the alleyway gradually got darker. The light from the moonlit sky and street-lamps fading, as if they couldn't reach where they traveling to. Somehow, it had gotten so dark, that it was almost impossible to see anything other than the others in the group. They each were almost highlighted in the void of darkness they had walked into. Even the floor seemed to be invisible, though it felt as if it was the same.

Somewhere, up ahead, a figure could be seen.

It was a pony. He seemed highlighted like the rest of the group and in the void they were in, yet the pony--a pegasus--was under a lamppost, and the light from it could be seen from where they were approaching.

The light, however, only lit up the stone ground around the pony, the light forming an oval around the pegasus, who had his shiny, jade-colored back and wings turned to the aproaching group, himself seeming to sit there, staring at the void they couldn't see.

Everything about the alleyway--if they could have called it that--was completely silent, the hoof-steps themselves completely silent. Until-

"H-help."

The Pegasus spoke--no--roared. His voice echoed all around them, yet his body didn't seem to move, it just sitting there, like a doll propped up, back still facing everyone.

At this point, it seemed that even if the group wanted to stop walking, they were still going to approach the jade-colored pony, an invisible force pushing them along. Now, they were so close, that they could finally make out his cutie-mark--a sword and flower.

"H-help me." His voice sounded all around them.

Until they finally stopped, but they were now only a hoof or two away. But before they could say anything, he suddenly turned his head sideways, one of his eyes looking at the group, it no longer the pegasus's, but of a dragon's. "If you won't help me,"--his body lengthened and stretched--"I'll help myself." And suddenly the darkness about them exploded away.

And all that was left was a 50 foot Jade dragon in their midst, one that resembled a serpent, which had the audacity to deafeningly roar for a few seconds into the sky before looking hungrily at the group with glowing red eyes.

"Looks like we found your clone counterpart," the shopkeeper said, his face and voice unnaturally calm, before the dragon lunged straight for the group, it's gaping maw wide open.

Aqua Fire

Mystic ran out of the way pulling Lotus with her.
"What have we done to deserve this?" Mystic mumbled to herself, then said to the dragon, "I would help you if you didn't, oh I don't know, TRY TO EAT US!"

Irroro

2017 Jun 18, 14:45:16 #106 Last Edit: 2017 Jun 18, 14:47:07 by Irroro
The dragon's jaws narrowly missed the two Lotus's, but as for the shopkeeper, he disappeared as the dragon rammed into the solid ground where the group was standing. The dragon didn't seem to care, however, and it reared itself back up to glare at the two ponies before it lunged again, jaws ready to snap shut around the two.

SandFire

The mage curious as to where the missing Lotus was used advanced magics to see where they can be. Keeping track of the others as not to be confused on who is who ,the mage, than noticed something odd happening with the others.
Switching focus to the mystery the mage started to scry into where they are and possibly to see what the mystery was before flinching back in quick suprise as a dragon missed the two of the Lotus's and going in for the second attack. Before it could however the mage shifted the two some distance to the side of the dragon and begins working on how to get them out of the situation.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Aqua Fire

"Hold on!" Mystic said, grabbing Lotus, and was about to fly away, when they suddenly teleported, not to far from the dragon. They stood there, confused, 'till Mystic flew up with Lotus, onto a nearby roof.

Irroro

The dragon snapped its maw shut around empty air, and it bellowed angrily as its glowing red eyes searched for its would be meals in the now broken alleyway below.

Gamepaw

Game looked up at the dragon with intense fear, it's large maw able to eat something even as large as the wolf as if he was a marshmallow.

Turning to escape, the pudgy wolf attempted to run away but really only succeeded in a slow unsteady waddle. The wolf stumbled a few times as he panicked, knowing to a dragon he probably did look like a giant fluffy marshmallow.

Irroro

"Not so fast, little Lotus." The dragon's voice boomed. It sounded like it had two voices, one of Limbo's and another of somepony else--that of a mare. "Don't you want to help me too?"

Indeed, Gamepaw did look like a giant fluffy marshmallow, a big, blue, juicy one, and it was only a matter of time before those red eyes fell upon that marshmallow. "Don't you?" it asked again, feigning sadness in its eyes, before it dashed forward and lunged at the wolf, making sure it wouldn't miss again, before it opened its gaping, salivating maw, fangs aimed at the wolf's entirety.

Gamepaw

Game froze as the dragon lunged, his body didn't have the strength or ability to fight off anything more than a marshmallow itself. Luckily for the wolf, before the dragon got close the wolf had fainted from fear.

SandFire

Before the dragon gets to the wolf the mage deciding the best current coice of action from the distance was a temporary age spell. Casting it the mage turned the dragon into a harmless baby for fifteen minutes.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Aqua Fire

Seeing the ferocious dragon turn into a "harmless" baby, Mystic picked up Wolf, and brought it onto the roof, though it was quite challenging. Mystic looked around.
"Where did the shop keeper go?" She said.

Irroro

"I'm right behind you." The shop keeper smiled, looking nothing worse for wear and being exactly behind them. He walked calmly over to the edge of the roof, and he peered over the alley. "Your significant other, however," he gestured into the now baby-dragonless alleyway below with a forehoof, "seems to have moved elsewhere."

The shop keeper was right, as the baby dragon crawl/slithered away as soon as it hit the floor, downsized. "N-no," it hissed, its two-tone voice hiding nothing of the great hunger and desperation it felt. And as it crawled away, a green orb at it's neck pulsated a sickly green glow, one that was pulsing slower and slower by the minute. "I can't go back... No!" And with that, it disappeared around the alleyway corner, heading straight towards a building that smelled of baked goods and pastries.

Aqua Fire

"So.." Mystic said. "How are we going to find the other lotus's?"

Irroro

"What do you mean?" The shopkeeper looked at Mystic, brow raised. "Other Lotuses? My medallion only ever tracked that friend of yours -- dragon, I mean. And right now..." The stallions eyes looked straight at a building across the road. "Your friend is inside of that bakery."

Aqua Fire

"Wait, so one of us got turned into a dragon?" Mystic yelled.

Irroro

2017 Jun 21, 22:39:22 #119 Last Edit: 2017 Jun 22, 04:04:53 by Irroro
The shop keeper rolled his eyes. "Well, yes. I mean, it's not permanent, but yes. Anyways, don't you want to save your friend?"

Go Up