Fractured (Signs-ups/jump-in)

Started by SandFire, 2017 Mar 17, 16:29:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aqua Fire

'Wheres the Mage(s) when we need him/them' Mystic thought. He sat down, and continued to read the book.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

SandFire

The mage hearing commotion out side walked out on the balcany they were staying in. Looking down the mage seeing Mystic, Lotus, and a little blue filly.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Irroro

/ooc And then, time stopped for about a month or so, before Irroro decided to make the next post due to everyone not posting anything for about a month XP

Just then, an old red earth stallion with a green beard and eyebrow hair to match Starswirl's angrily marched up to Lotus then, before looking him up and down, eyebrows sharply raised. "Well?" the stallion asked.

Peace Keeper

Lotus goes down on the ground tilted and covering his head in fear.

I'm sorry, sir. I don't got money. I thought I did, but i don't know where it went.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Irroro

"Don't know where it went, eh?" The shopkeeper narrowed his old, jade-blue eyes at the cowering lotus--specifically at his back--before he lowered his green brows, instead them having come together in what could've been mistaken as a unibrow. "Huh. You seem to be the wrong pony; You're missing a pair of wings!" He said, his deep voice making him sound incredibly wise for no apparent reason at all.

However, as he said that, he noticed Mystic at the corner of his eyes, and soon, an angry gaze fell upon her, and his brows lowered yet again. "You!"  He pointed a hoof at the reading Pegasus. The old stallion marched right up to her, him being visibly taller.

Aqua Fire

"What?" Mystic asked, looking up from her book.

Irroro

2017 May 03, 03:01:05 #86 Last Edit: 2017 May 03, 12:49:17 by Irroro
The stallion took a step back and blinked twice when he heard her voice and saw her face. "A mare?" His brows furrowed. "I don't understand." He scratched a hoof to the back of his green-maned head, and he turned about, his eyes searching above the many walking ponies around them before he looked back to her. "You haven't seen a stallion about your... Everything--" his eyes fell upon Mystic's shield and flower cutie-mark,"--minus the cutie-mark flying around, have you?"

Aqua Fire

"Oh, him?" Mystic said. "He went flying after a 'clone' of ours." She looked back down at her book. "Don't ask.." She continued.

Irroro

2017 May 11, 04:24:23 #88 Last Edit: 2017 May 11, 04:27:02 by Irroro
"That's strange..." He said as he stared at her, his eyes creased. "One would think that when one of your 'clones' disappear, you would show a bit more concern! Heh." He sat his red flanks and strange, jade-colored dragon cutie-mark on a nearby box and looked at the two Lotuses. "You know, I could help you two find him."

Aqua Fire

"Weren't you the one asking us?" Mystic said, still reading her book. :3

Peace Keeper

I suppose we can all split up, I mean if he haven't alredy. This pony said tomorrow he may get us back together as one... but... oh dear this will be bad if we all can't find each other to merge.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

Game had slowly continued to waddle after the ponies, still finding himself somewhat drawn to them for some unknown reason. Picking up little pieces of leftovers as he went.

(Maybe Game is drawn to the pones because there are 4 scents the same or because of the magic.)

Irroro

2017 May 20, 02:51:02 #92 Last Edit: 2017 May 31, 15:59:40 by Irroro
"Yes, I suppose we could split up..." The shopkeeper stroked his grey-green beard with his right hoof. "Or," he suddenly lifted the hoof into the air, "I could use a tracking device to find him!"

With that, with a grin, the stallion hopped up from his box seat and ran through the crowd of festival-ing ponies, leaving the Lotuses and chubwoof behind--but not for long. Relatively quickly, the green-haired red stallion's head could be seen making its way back to them, before finally, "Behold! The tracking device!" The stallion was near Mystic again when he lifted up a gold amulet into the night air (it's night now, by the way  ovO), it's shiny surface reflecting the lantern lights around them a peculiar snake etched into the metal's surface, its head one of that of a dragon and its body possessing clawed legs. Other than the amulets obvious worth, nothing seemed to give away the fact that it was a tracking device, other than the stallion holding it up, saying it was so.

"Well?" He looked at the Lotuses (and chubwoof) with a smile, his chest puffed out as if the thing he was holding up in his hoofs was some sort of trophy.

Peace Keeper

Well... looks um... like a medallion for when you win a sport event.
How does it work?

Irroro

The stallion smiled a little wider at the question, and he deflated a little as he lowered the medallion to chest-level, staring at it intently in thought. "To use this medallion..." He trailed off, still staring at the amulet, before, "You have to be me." He said bluntly, still smiling. He looked to the Lotus's eyes, before turning his head a bit and looking at the ground. "So," he looked to Mystic before returning his eyes to look at Lotus, "ready to follow me towards your counterpart?" His smile became slightly lopsided as he looked at the two Lotuses with one eye from the side, him showing them slightly a few pearly white fangs in his jaws.

Aqua Fire

Mystic looked at the stallion, and closed the book she was reading.
"Sure, we would like to follow a complete stranger to find a pony we barely know but at the same time know everything about." She stated.
(Um.. Do we still have memories of our past selves?)

SandFire

((You do have memories of your past self but its all a blur. Also a regulaur tracking magic or otherwise  would be useless since it looks for something. If said thing was split it would find the nearest piece and unless that interfernce went away would continue to pointing towards the nearest.))

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Peace Keeper

*-Sounds good hehe

--------------------------------------------

Okay. I am ready.

He follows along the pony with the amulet in search for the disbanded Lotus.

Aqua Fire

Mystic glances over the stallion's shoulder, and notices something.
"It looks like he is.. Right under Lotus?" She steps closer, and it changed.
"Wait, now he's.. Under me!? What the.."

Irroro

"Your eyes deceive you, my friend." His smile faltered, it now being a barely noticeable frown. He lowered the medallion down from his chest and jerked it a little, a chain necklace looking of the same golden metal falling loose from the strange thing. "Like I said," he held the chain necklace above his head with a hoof. "You have to be me to use it." His smile returned, and he put the shining metal over his jade-green mane and beard, where it then proceeded to rest visibly upon his breast. "Let's get going then, shall we?" He then calmly turned about towards the thinning crowd, and, after he found an opening, he walked among them towards their destination. (Bye wizard pony on the balcony  0:) )

Go Up