Fractured (Signs-ups/jump-in)

Started by SandFire, 2017 Mar 17, 16:29:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LunarDusk

"Yeah thats a Lotus, a blue furry clone variation that is of complete recessive genes." Aren said in a snark manner
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Gamepaw

Game tilted his at being called a Lotus, he wasn't a flower, then tilted his head once more as the other pony seemingly strung together as many big words as she could fine, yet the wolf still somehow felt insulted.

Irroro

"Huh." The wolf still seemed to be still just sitting there. "Aren, you could be right. We've got to bring this one along just in case then." He looked the Game straight in the eyes. "You hear that, wolf? You're coming with us."

Grizzly

The little blue filly poked her head out of the crowd "OH! Are we going on a field trip?" she grinned widely, totally forgetting about the wolf creature.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Gamepaw

Game, knowing that he was physically outmatched and couldn't outrun them, decided to go along peacefully as he slowly waddled up behind them and panted along.

Aqua Fire

Mystic tilted her head, not knowing what they were talking about. The wolf didn't really look like a Lotus that much. Besides, they all have somethings in common. The wolf didn't have anything, probably only color.
"If the wolf WAS a Lotus, don't you think he would have wings? I'm mean, all of us-looks around- Some of us.. Are Pegasi. The wolf doesn't have wings. How are we sure that this wolf is a Lotus?" She said. (I mean, we gotta have SOMEPONY who disagrees.. Right?)
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Irroro

"To be honest with you, Mystic, I'm probably wrong." Limbo looked to the wolf. "But if that thing is a Lotus, we're going to need him." He smiled at her, "Besides, he's blue," he glanced at Blue, "like some other pony we know." He turned to Blue, his eyes softening a bit. "And um... Blue?" Limbo suddenly looked like he was possibly going to regret the next thing he was going to say.

LunarDusk

Aren sighed

"You do...realise I was being sarcasti right? Its just a canine thats likely been domesticated like...Theres absolutely no way a predator like a giant snake would've over look that."
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Irroro

"Like I said, I'm probably wrong." Limbo said curtly, before his eyes returned to Blue. "As I was saying... Blue. We've got to go now, okay? Your mother and father are around here, right?" Limbo said, looking about.

Grizzly

The little blue filly smiled "Okay, lets go!" she said enthusiastically "Nah, my folks are at home, i'm allowed to go outside alone." she waved her hoof as if it was nothing.

Irroro

"Uh..." Limbo looked to the other Lotuses, his brows raised.

LunarDusk

Aren looked back at Limbo and back towards the filly/
"Even when in danger to...spoooooooky scaaaaary monsters or ponies?  ovO"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

So... um... where are going right now? We are just going to stay at the carnival?... with... everyone? Hopefully we arent with a bunch of others.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Aqua Fire

"Don't frighten the young filly!" Mystic scolded. She turned to Lotus, and said, " I guess we'll stay at the carnival, until the mage(s) come back. We all better stick together."
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

LunarDusk

Aren shook his head while folding his arms.
"Tsk tsk...Forget that, I'm going other places."
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Irroro

"Hopefully you're just being sarcastic again, Aren." He looked him sharply in the eye, his voice normal, but with somewhat of a cold edge to it. "I don't know what I'd do if you left us."

LunarDusk

" :]....."
There was a few second pause. Was this clone really bluffing or was he being serious?

He turned around in the opposite direction smirking and gave a wave as his horn was glowing. Soon after there was a bright flash giving the signals of a teleportation spell. After the flash dissipated, the clone that once stood there was not in the spot he was standing in.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Irroro

This o_O left the lotus stunned, staring at where Aren once was. True to his word, he didn't know what he'd do if the pony left. He just stood there silently. But now that the pony had actually done it, "I think I'm going to kill him." He said aloud, turning to the others as if he didn't just say what he said. "We don't need all the Lotuses, right?" He asked them, seemingly in honest contemplation, before in the blink of an eye, he too disappeared, leaving behind a gust of wind that pulled at everything around them, blowing around debris and whatever that wasn't heavy.

Somewhere within the festival a shopkeeper shouted out in surprise. "Hey! You have to pay for that!"

Grizzly

The little blue filly folded her ears "Oh crab baskets..." she sighed and hid under the nearest cover she could find.

Peace Keeper

GAH!

Lotus jumped in shock and fear and turns to the pony slowly who said to need to pay.

I... uh... okay. Just let me get my bits out.

He checks around himself, but realizes he has no stash, wallet, or bag, which in no way would he be carrying money on empty sacks, or rather no sacks.

Uh oh. I got no money. Oh shoot this is bad this is bad!

He just stood there frozen not knowing what to do.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Go Up