The Yggdrasil Labyrinth/Explorers RP [Sign-Up]

Started by LunarDusk, 2017 Jan 30, 01:05:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Oh deer. It doesn't look as aggressive as the moles. I'll go and tame the beast, or at best lure it away from the path. This deer is strange from the animals I am familiar with. Maybe this one will be no different in mind.

Chev comes up slowly and cautiously towards the Furyhorn. He holds up a hoof gently and not make any sudden movements so that it gets its attention and hopefully gains its curiosity.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

_BlazingInfinity

2017 May 26, 16:43:18 #161 Last Edit: 2017 May 26, 19:13:43 by _BlazingInfinity
(And Chevyo is about to get destroyed. Unfortunately, I believe they are impossible to train.)

Excalibur's eye twitches for a split second, only for him to go back to smirking.

"Come on team! We can take it!" he said with no fear in his voice.

'What am I about to fight?' he thought, scared of the Furyhorn.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Thunder Spin

So ... we're fighting deer? she said. How could she fight deer? She loved them.
------------------------------------
A cyan pegasus with purple eyes had secretly joined the guild when the did. She was following them. Suddenly, she appears in front of Ice. You won't fight them. I will! she said unsure. She also liked animals but not as much as Ice did. Neither actually knew the power of its horn. They thought it was a simple deer.

LunarDusk

// Oh you goofed now Peace  :I

No sooner had Chev eyo raised his hoof, the Furyhorn puffed out smoke from its nose and raised both its front hooves in the air giving off a cry of aggression. He lowered its head and struck Cheveyo with its horns sending the stallion flying straight through the corrider until he hit the wall past the room the guard stood by.
"!..."
Steel looked over to Excalibur with a conflicted expression.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

_BlazingInfinity

Excalibur returned Steel's look. He runs over to Cheveyo.

"Hey, are you okay??" he says, looking over Chev to check for any wounds.

@Peace Keeper

Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

Chev lays on the ground regaining his composure for a bit before responding

Unfortunately... my feel for the animal has died. I felt the beast... wanting to defeat us.
The animal has to be brought down. Its desire is to make us fall.

He gets up, hopping back up on all 4, slightly shacken from the impact.

We have no other choice but to fight. Same for the moles with their aggression.

Chev pulls his ax out ready for combat.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

After the warning assault the Furyhorn had started to turn around and leave further into the labyrinth. But as it hears the sound of metal being unsheathed it turned its head giving a look of disinterest and that it would do worse if the explorers were to come again.
"Are you sure?" Steel asked
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

_BlazingInfinity

"We can do this!" Excalibur said, pumped up as usual.
Toast is amazing.

_BlazingInfinity

Toast is amazing.

Thunder Spin

Why don't we follow it? Thunder asks to follow the Fuyhorn, as she didn't come in the right time to do so.

But, why are we killing those creatures? Ice remembers again her love to animals, hoping others will let those alone.

Peace Keeper

*-sowies. Bunch of stuff happening on my side

---------------------

He wonders of the animal running from the group. As aggressive it was, it seemed to just run to somewhere without changing expression.
I suppose it just... retreated? If that is the truth, we may not need to battle it. Easier for us, I guess.

He puts his ax back behind his head.We can continue on our way above to meet with the Rhada again.

_BlazingInfinity

Quote from: Thundergirl on 2017 Jun 15, 15:12:16
Why don't we follow it? Thunder asks to follow the Fuyhorn, as she didn't come in the right time to do so.

But, why are we killing those creatures? Ice remembers again her love to animals, hoping others will let those alone.

"Are you insane???" Excalibur replied to Thunder. "We will not come back if we fight that thing!"
Toast is amazing.

_BlazingInfinity

Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

*-Im still around x3 just waiting on Lunar. We can do our bits until we make it back to the Rhada so it gets some momentum.

Thunder Spin

((it is Rahda from what I remember. Pretty weird name I wonder where it comes from. I want to tell you that I will be inactive for some time because I am on a trip and there isn't enough space for the silly box called a computer))

LunarDusk

Welp this is unfortunate... :]

*presses the self destruct button*
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Go Up