Malware: The Ultimate Sequel To Cyberville That Takes Place In The Real World!

Started by GlassMirror, 2017 Mar 12, 04:05:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

*Marble jumps infront of Tax and Nightlight and turns her hoof into a blade aand makes it spin then looks at malware* ((btw if your planing to mind control Marble it would be best if you controlled her after that happens))
Magic...

Nightshade Star

That's.... intense.

I charge at Malware, casting a barricade around Tax, Marble, and me. Then there comes this random blast of 1s and 0s.
"I know who you are, you malicious software robot pony!" I yell.
(By the way, I said that Nightlight also put a shield around herself, so if Mal creates a shield, that means both get repelled from each other and fall back.)

Post Merge

@GlassMirror
@Misty Fly
*nudge*

Julien999

Cloudchaser(?) has a strange feeling coming from the powerplant that she didn't notice earlier. She has no idea of what's going on since no one seems to reply to her question.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-S7500 avec Tapatalk

Misty Fly

''obviously our friend is gonna try to get all the obelisks and to make sure noone stands in her way she's gonna stop us'' Marble said and looked at Tax but she just looked at her in disbelief

''say what you think but i think i,m the only one she actually wants think of it this way she wants pure energy just like and i want pure energy but unlike her i,m not here to destroy every living thing i want to protect you from it...''
Magic...

Nightshade Star

I stop abruptly, because the scene flickered a bit. Which definitely meant that it was an illusion.
"Tax, go to where the obelisk was and try to drain power from wherever," I commanded. "Marble, guard us."

How to fight people with numbers?
Right, with numbers.

Nightshade Star

Julien999

((Give them a break... The forum just restarted.))

((And mine is 2 days prior to yours.))

Nightshade Star

Quote from: Julien999 on 2017 Aug 28, 15:23:04((Give them a break... The forum just restarted.))

((And mine is 2 days prior to yours.))
Sry I'm just rly impatient
And cool!

Irroro

(Never fear, I am here!)

Well, this was a predicament.

Even though Weekend totally said that she was going to follow them, she absolutely didn't! She just stood in place and stared as they went off into the distance and interesting sounds came out of the forest. But, it's not like she couldn't go after them, right? Nope!

She tried lifting another hoof -- and it didn't budge.

Everything from the neck down absolutely couldn't move. It's as if the armor had locked itself in place. Maybe due to lack of power? No, it couldn't be. It shouldn't! After all, she was moving around without putting any power to it earlier. "Uh... Anybody there?" She called out, hoping someone was still around. "You guys didn't leave me right?" She said with a bright smile, but it was one that was quickly fleeting as time passed without an answer "...Huh." They couldn't really have not noticed her not being there, right?

A predicament indeed, as she could hear sounds of fighting not too far from where she was standing, stuck.

"Well, this is unfortunate." She couldn't even turn her neck to look around!

Nightshade Star

Quote from: Irroro on 2017 Aug 31, 09:42:25(Never fear, I am here!)

Well, this was a predicament.

Even though Weekend totally said that she was going to follow them, she absolutely didn't! She just stood in place and stared as they went off into the distance and interesting sounds came out of the forest. But, it's not like she couldn't go after them, right? Nope!

She tried lifting another hoof -- and it didn't budge.

Everything from the neck down absolutely couldn't move. It's as if the armor had locked itself in place. Maybe due to lack of power? No, it couldn't be. It shouldn't! After all, she was moving around without putting any power to it earlier. "Uh... Anybody there?" She called out, hoping someone was still around. "You guys didn't leave me right?" She said with a bright smile, but it was one that was quickly fleeting as time passed without an answer "...Huh." They couldn't really have not noticed her not being there, right?

A predicament indeed, as she could hear sounds of fighting not too far from where she was standing, stuck.

Oh noooooooooooo
I could give back my helmet

Julien999

Quote from: Irroro on 2017 Aug 31, 09:42:25She tried lifting another hoof -- and it didn't budge.

Quote from: Julien999 on 2017 Jun 16, 16:56:12Cloudchaser(?) hidded the phone and wondered why everyone was looking at her and now wonder what they are doing to the power plant. She did not follow.
((You realize that Mimic did not follow, right?))

Cloudchaser(?) heard something and went back to where was the last time the armored mare stood.

She is stuck...? "Um, did something happen? You seemed to call for help."

Irroro

Quote from: Nightshade Star on 2017 Aug 31, 10:52:02Oh noooooooooooo
I could give back my helmet
Quote from: Julien999 on 2017 Aug 31, 15:51:25((You realize that Mimic did not follow, right?))

Cloudchaser(?) heard something and went back to where was the last time the armored mare stood.

She is stuck...? "Um, did something happen? You seemed to call for help."

(It's alright! Just roll with it, Nightlight. XP Oh, and yes, I do realize that, Julien, even before I posted that post.)

"Huh?" Weekend attempted to move her head to turn to the voice that spoke before, with a grunt, remembering she couldn't. "Ugh! Yeah, um, I can't seem to move," she told the voice, before her face lit up in realization. "Oh, hey, Cloudchaser! Uh... That's you, right?" She tried to move her body again, but to no avail. "Could you...? Could you help me out here?"

Julien999

Quote from: Irroro on 2017 Sep 01, 11:06:02"Huh?" Weekend attempted to move her head to turn to the voice that spoke before, with a grunt, remembering she couldn't. "Ugh! Yeah, um, I can't seem to move," she told the voice, before her face lit up in realization. "Oh, hey, Cloudchaser! Uh... That's you, right?" She tried to move her body again, but to no avail. "Could you...? Could you help me out here?"
"Your power armor is stuck?"

She walks around to where she could see Weekend's face and as well for her to see Cloudchaser's.
"You did said that it run on power or magic, but I never expected it to be stuck like that... How can I help you? Um... by lifting you again..?"

Irroro

Weekend looked into Cloudchaser's (color changing?) eyes as she said, "Uh... Could you?" Weekend tried to move again. "Maybe just until I get control of my suit again."

Misty Fly

Tax : clearly she didn't think this through enough or we didn't as Malware managed to hide the obelisk but...she only hid it underground it's not gonna be too hard for me to get it back here... *she focuses energy and suddenly the obelisk resurfaces back on the ground* now...as you know from before if anyone tries to attack deal with them cause i won't be able to... *she puts her paws on the obelisk and starts draining it*
Magic...

Julien999

Quote from: Irroro on 2017 Sep 01, 21:56:39Weekend looked into Cloudchaser's (color changing?) eyes as she said, "Uh... Could you?" Weekend tried to move again. "Maybe just until I get control of my suit again."
((Think what you like.))

"Alright, it wouldn't hurt to try again..." She begins to fly and tried many ways on how to lift Weekend until she finds a good position to lift her and flies toward Nightlight and friends but, Weekend is heavy because of the armor so it will be slow before getting there.

And not saying that she ate 40 000 sandviches to be Heavy...

((Uh, what Malware did to the powerplant? I don't think I understood.))

Go Up