Malware: The Ultimate Sequel To Cyberville That Takes Place In The Real World!

Started by GlassMirror, 2017 Mar 12, 04:05:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nightshade Star

I dodge the said number root. I know I have to do something.
"Hey, you weird vine! Come and get me!"  shout. Then, I took a shot at a powerful (as said in the spellbook) discharging spell.
Said root went limp.
I saw the powerplant open. That's unusual.
Then I see Tax's white glowing eyes.
Oh.
The said number root snapped and tried to attack us, but we leaped into the powerplant just in time.

Misty Fly

//hmm Originally i was going tp have the plant be beneath golden oak library but i guess this works too

*Tax Shoots at the giant Root and before it can regrow they Quickly enter the Plant*

Tax : Ahh i can sense the Green Obelisk here this way *They Quickly Glide through the hallway and reach a huge room with an obelisk in the middle of it Tax starts approaching it but Marble Suddenly stops her*

Marble : wait this is strange and too easy noone is guarding this Obelisk? it's like they wanted us to come here

//btw Nightlight is in the obelisk room aswell with us
Magic...

Nightshade Star

Huh. No guards protecting the obelisk.
I look closer. In the rock walls surrounding the obelisk, I see outlines of...
Oh wait.
"There are guards. They're camouflaged though, so don't approach the obelisk now." I say.

Post Merge

@Misty Fly
*nudge*

Julien999

Cloudchaser(?) hidded the phone and wondered why everyone was looking at her and now wonder what they are doing to the power plant. She did not follow.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-S7500 avec Tapatalk

Nightshade Star

( @Misty Fly can you start off with the fights and defeat all the guards and start to drain the obelisk? I have a big move later, but you would have to start the fight for me to do that.)

Post Merge

@Misty Fly

Nightshade Star

(Oh. But @GlassMirror said that she probably won't come out until everypony in this RP is in the same area, and @Peace Keeper and @annosrules aren't in the same place so we've got to wait a bit until she comes.

Post Merge

@Aqua Fire
@Julien999
@Misty Fly
@Peace Keeper
@annosrules
@Nightshade Star
@LunarDusk
@Irroro
@Gamepaw

(Did this thread die?)

Irroro

Quote from: Nightshade Star on 2017 Jun 18, 10:45:11
(Oh. But @GlassMirror said that she probably won't come out until everypony in this RP is in the same area, and @Peace Keeper and @annosrules aren't in the same place so we've got to wait a bit until she comes.

Post Merge

@Aqua Fire
@Julien999
@Misty Fly
@Peace Keeper
@annosrules
@Nightshade Star
@LunarDusk
@Irroro
@Gamepaw

(Did this thread die?)

(No, I believe we're all just waiting for Malware now.)

Nightshade Star

A guard leaps out of the wall.
I knew it.
I immediately charge at the guard, blasting it out of the room. I hear a crash. *squee*

Misty Fly

// https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/runescape2/images/7/74/Automaton_Tracer.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20130422220843 these are the guards //

*Suddenly Multiple more Guards Emerge from the wall and attack the group*

Tax : don't let them disturb me while i drain this Obelisk...

Marble : you got it..*she charges at the guards as Tax starts draining the Obelisk*
Magic...

Nightshade Star

Suddenly, more guards leap out, with a combination of gargoyles.
Oh gosh. I have to do something.
Suddenly, my mind is blocked with random numbers.
I have no idea what happened after that, but I saw that every single guard was knocked out cold and all the gargoyles were reduced to rubble.
Marble is staring at me.
"What?" I say.
--------(Ima tell what happened right here)-------
Nightlight was covered in 1s and 0s and changed form to become a brown youngish pony with green eyes with no whites or pupils or anything ( ovO FYI this is Malware). Then there was a big blast of numbers that came from Nightlight/Malware and knocked out every guard and reduced every gargoyle to rubble, although it had no effect on Marble and Tax. Then Nightlight turned back into normal, not knowing what happened.
(BTW this is called "Malware Blast" ovO )

GlassMirror

((Keep calm and sorry if I didn't come back on. Sorry dudes, busy life sure is busy. Anyways... x3))

Suddenly the guards disappear into 1's and 0's, as the place around them disintegrates into a matrix. What's left of the place is just trees and battered debris from a building once there...

((Hope I read everything right x3))

Misty Fly

*As soon as Tax had almost finished Draining the Obelisk it disintegrates*
Magic...

GlassMirror

Malware: You guys are easy to fool aren't you?

*Malware emerges from the trees, the sky and grass both glitching out from her presence.*

Malware: Do you think you're able to stop me just by getting those obelisks? I'll already be stronger by the time you destroy them.

Misty Fly

*Tax looks up at Malware*

Tax : not if i had anything to say about *her eyes suddenly glow white as she shoots a beam at Malware*

Marble : this should be interesting..*she attempts to hide to Infected hoof from malware*
Magic...

GlassMirror

*Malware easily blocks it with a shield made of 1's and 0's*

Malware: I can tell you don't want to play around with me any further... No worries, ponies who don't want to play, will get delete in an instant, and from the looks of you lot, if I don't get rid of you now, you'll cause me no end of pain later! This world can't handle freedom, so I'm taking it from them, starting with you guys...

*From her feet, a matrix wave splashes around, consuming everything in it path, turning everything glitch, and making some disintegrate. The wave is rapid headed towards Tax (And Marble I guess)

((You can still dodge this and stuff, I'm trying not to make her so OP. xD))

Misty Fly

*Tax Quickly grabs NightLight and Marble And escapes the wave just barely*

Marble : how she didn't notice my infection?

Tax : she is not the one who caused it so it is actually gonna take some for her to notice it... You will be mine Malware...
Magic...

GlassMirror

*Malware smiles mischievously at Tax, but then notices a hint of familiar memories that she hasn't seen before about a particular game... But shrugs it off, also noticing a little infection on them too...*

*Malware then dashes towards the group*

Go Up