Malware: The Ultimate Sequel To Cyberville That Takes Place In The Real World!

Started by GlassMirror, 2017 Mar 12, 04:05:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Irroro

Weekend doesn't notice the strange diction as she stared at the hole that she's nearly fallen in twice now like it was the maw of some giant, taunting, hulking beast.

It even seemed to talk a little before she shivered and turned to face her earlier savior-from-falling. "No, I'm not a robot, I'm a pony; The armor, however, probably is." She tapped the armor lightly for emphasis, which hummed a little light and echoed the taps in response. "I'm not too sure yet," she said as she'd never actually heard her armor echo any noise before. "I probably shouldn't have worn it before uh... understanding it." She smiled sheepishly under her helm.

Nightshade Star

Ohh. That answers my question. But wait, what does Weekend mean by "I probably shouldn't  have worn it before understanding it?"
"Wait, what?" I blurt out. "Do you mean it melted into your body.... or something?"

Julien999

"I see, I was hoping you are one but I was wrong. Sorry for mistaking you..."

To Night : "She probably mean that she worn the armor without knowing how much heavy and uneasy it is to move. Also, nobody and no one mean the same thing." ((At least for her. Not sure if ponies had ever heard "anybody" in this generation.))

Envoyé depuis mon GT-S7500 avec Tapatalk

Nightshade Star

AAAAAAAAHWHYISTHISSOCONFUSING
(That rambling was Nightlight's thought and you can read her easily)

Irroro

Weekend just stood there and stared at Nightlight's confusion. "Yeah... I'm not a robot."

Misty Fly

*Tax Looks at Both Nightlight and weekend*

Tax : enough wasting time we have to get to ponyville before Malware does

*the 1s and 0s spot on Marble's hoof grow bigger but she doesn't notice it*
Magic...

Julien999

"Um, what? Who are you? Who is this Malware? I just came back here." Asked Cloudchaser(?) when the two unknown characters joined in the conversation.

She notices something odd on the pony who came with the creature. "... There is something strange on your hoof?"

((Noone asked who is she. It's like as if she was already known or unexistent.))

Nightshade Star

There is 1s and 0s and 2s all over the yellow pony's hoof. Oh right, it's Tax and Marble (lets just say they introduced themselves already). Marble doesn't notice the hack.
"Uhh..." I trail off, not sure what to say. I want to scream, THERE ARE WEIRD NUMBERS ON YOUR HOOF!!!!! AAAH! but that won't work.
"What's Malware?" I finally ask after thinking.
"Oh and you (nodding at Mimic) look like a Cloudchaser. Is your name Cloudchaser or something?" I ask without thinking. (To Mimic)
(Nightlight didn't get confused because of Weekend, it was Weekend's armor that she got jumbled about)

Irroro

Weekend's ears perked up at the familiar name. "Cloudchaser? As in the Wonderbolt Cloudchaser?" Weekend's eyes re-examined Mimic's appearance from where she stood, to her eyes to her mane all the way to her tail, and they lit up in surprise not too long after they began. She took a sharp inhale before breathing it slowly out. "Y-you're Cloudchaser?" Explains how she was able to lift her up from that hole earlier. "What are you doing here?"

Julien999

"Huh? Oh! Um, yeah! I am Cloudchaser!" She panicked a bit when those two ponies turned around to look at her and she didn't even know the name of the pony she is disguised as.

However, there is a flaw on the robot's disguise : The cutie mark is always a question mark (?) and (optionally) her eyes color is rainbow.

Misty Fly

*Marble looks at "cloudchaser"*

Marble : so...cloudchaser i.m guessing your Talent is a mystery since you have a Question mark for a cutie mark..it's really odd i have to say...*she notices the spot on her hoof* how did this happen?

Tax : the Gargoyles infected you unfortunately i cannot cure it as i don't have such ability
Magic...

Nightshade Star

( @Misty Fly Mimic is wearing her wonderbolt suit so you wouldn't see her cutie mark.)
I look at Cloudchaser's kinda messy hair and rainbow eyes. I'm pretty sure the last time I saw her, she had purple eyes.
Oh well. I might have just looked at her wrong.
(To Marble) "Computer virus. I might be able to fix that," I say.
Oh wait. I need a computer or something.
"Do you guys have an electric device with you?" I ask.

Post Merge

@Julien999
@Irroro
@Misty Fly
@GlassMirror
*nudge*

Irroro

(*ahem*) After a moment of silence and looking between the Cloudchaser, Nightlight, and the two new ponies, "Well, I've got my suit, but I'm not too sure it's an electric device, per se; It runs on magic, I think. Kind of figured it did after wearing it for a good couple hours." Weekend's suit's glowing, visor-eyes flickered a little when they saw Nightlight's horn. But only after a moment's hesitation, "Here." Weekend's armored horn then glowed crimson as her magic aura engulfed her helmet, encompassing the robotic, pony-like helm entirely. Clicks and bouts of steam could be heard within the helm, and, quickly as her magic appeared, it disappeared and the helm at the sides folded in before it fell off her head, revealing the now (messy-haired) blonde, alabaster pony underneath with her kind, red eyes as she held up the helmet to Nightlight. "Maybe you could do something with this?"

Julien999

Meanwhile, Cloudchaser(?) seems to be looking at something on her hoof... Wait a minute, she is holding a portable phone with 'samsung' written on top of it...

Wait, um... Why holding something that is unknown to the creatures living there?

Nightshade Star

( @Julien999 lol I have an Apple.)
Wat.
"Wait, you mean I can use this helm for a bit!?" I say, trying to keep my voice steady. My heart is pounding so hard I am pretty sure everyone in Equestria can hear it.
I carefully levitate the helm and place it on my head. (As a piece of info from @Irroro ) I think this can follow commands. What would happen if I said a minor command like make the eye window (or whatever it's called) transparent?
For some reason, the helm made the eye part transparent without me even commanding it to do so. Then I figured out that it can understand commands and do them.
YES
Then I think of a command which would most likely fix the 0 and 1 spots on Marble and turn them back to normal.
Fix all nearby viruses.
I see Marble's numbered hoof go unnumbered.
But then I see a one millisecond vison of a completely brown pony with kelly green eyes that just fill the eye in completely. No pupils, no white on the outsides. Just green.
Oh Celestia. Was I just imaginating that?

((No one else is supposed to see Malware (the pony I just described) other than (probably) Mimic.))

Misty Fly

Marble : huh what do you know it's gone..she cured me...wait aren't we supposed to be going somewhere? like Ponyville?

*Suddenly Taraxippi Medusa Hair Glows in blue and turns back to normal then one of her Tendrils? Tentacles? turns blue*

Marble : what is happening?

Tax : the Obelisks power whenever i absorb it this happen except everytime it will be in different color
Magic...

Nightshade Star

I see Tax's medusa hair suddenly flash blue. At the same time, my robot visor eyes flickered green. What was that about?
Suddenly, I feel a strong pull, like there's something that's trying to drag me somewhere. I fight against it. It still pulls.
Fine. I think.
"Hey, maybe we should go this way?" I say, pointing in the direction the force is trying to take me.

Irroro

"I'm with you." Weekend said, removing her curious eyes from Mimic's Samsung Galaxy Note 7 and Tax's Medusa hair.

Nightshade Star

I glare at the Samsung Galaxy Note 7. Then I start walking at the direction the helm was telling me to, taking my eyes off of the phone.
Soon, bright light almost burns my eyes, but once I get used to it, I can see that there are lots of ponies and houses. However, there's one building that is destroyed and burning a bit. Ponies are huddled, whispering to each other with scared faces. I wonder what fiasco happened here.
I see 1s and 0s.
Seriously, I literally see 1s and 0s.
This could only mean one thing:
A malware fiasco.
But then I see a powerplant. Suddenly my head is filled with fifty percent panic and fifty percent relief.

Post Merge

(EVERYONE, LET'S GO TO PONYVILLE!)

Misty Fly

*Marble climbs on Taraxippi back and they fly off high to Ponyville*

Marble : are you sure your gonna be able to sense Malware if she is near by?

Tax : yes since she is from the game...

*Suddenly a tiny spot of 1s and 0s Appear on marble's hoof again but this time she notices it*

Tax : just as i thought Malware is trying to find us those Gargoyles we fough were infected and the only cure is Malware herself

Marble : you mean...?

Tax : yes she is good as mine...*she looks at Nightlight* once we get to the Plant don't just storm inside let me find an entrance like i did with the canterlot plant suddenly Tax gets tangled by giant black roots that had 1s and 0s on them*

Marble : i.ll take care of it...*she turns her hoof into a sword and makes it spin then cuts the Root in half but suddenly it grows back and attacks Marble*
Magic...

Go Up