Malware: The Ultimate Sequel To Cyberville That Takes Place In The Real World!

Started by GlassMirror, 2017 Mar 12, 04:05:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julien999

((I was kinda wondering the same... Wait, Weekend is going to fall? Not on her watch!))

When Weekend is going to fall, the Cloudchaser(?) suddenly flies there to catch Weekend up and somehow manage to separate the tree and the armored pony before it fell into the ravine.

Before she lands her soflty on the ground next to where is supposed to have a tree a second ago, Cloudchaser(?) said "... You're heavy..."

((By the way, Nightlight wasn't far, so she may have seen this dangerous situation that Weekend ended up on.))

Nightshade Star

(Eyuup ;) )
The semi robot unicorn trips and almost falls before the other one saves her. Well, I probably would have failed trying to save the unicorn, based on my clumsiness. I followed though, because I was bored and had nothing to do. (Same I didn't know that the OOC thread exists. I'll try to find it.)

Post Merge

@Misty Fly
@Peace Keeper
@Irroro
@GlassMirror
@Julien999
@Gamepaw
aw *nudge*

Misty Fly

Obelisk power 0%... *suddenly everything goes dark and both Marble and Tax get surrounded in darkness*

Marble : you have the power ? now what?

Tax : since The Obelisk is Drained Malware will have no power here so she won't come and if she does try to come she will be harmed badly so i think she is smart enough not to do that...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

*-I am here. Just finally got the motivation to post once again x3

--------------------------------

Both brother are still following Blazing.
Hey! How much farther is the next power source? I feel like we went miles running.
I think I see it up ahead. Not sure, but looks like it. Its like a tower, or could be the tree.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

*Tax let's go of the Obelisk*

Tax : this power is enough for me to survive for now...but we need to find the other Obelisks before Malware get's to them and before others get there
Magic...

GlassMirror

Misty Fly

*Tax And Marble both leave the power plant*

Marble : once happens once you drain all 7 obelisks?

Tax : i.m not sure either i will have a lot of energy or i will be powerfull but i.m not not sure i can sustain that much energy

Marble : but your virtual...

Tax : *shakes her head* that barely makes any difference even though i am not from this world i am just as real as you are
Magic...

Nightshade Star

I catch up to the two ponies and look at the hole the semi robot unicorn was about to fall in. It looked like a hole was cut out of a powerplant.
Or maybe it actually  is a hole in the powerplant.
I yell, "ANYONE THERE?" Straight into the hole.
("HI MARBLE STAR AND TARAXIPPI!" lol )

Misty Fly

(but we are already outside)

*they both look at the robot*

Marble : it seems we are not alone here

Taraxippi : indeed mabe she could help us find Malware or the other obelisks
Magic...

Nightshade Star

Irroro

Weekend looked down the hole, and immediately fell down into it (MUAHAHAHAHA! lol ) "AHHHHHHH! HALP ME!"

Nightshade Star

(OH NEVER MIND! NIGHTLIGHT'S GONNA SAVE HER! lol )
Oh Celestia. I'm not gonna let her fall.
As soon as the robot pony falls, I levitate her with my magic. It took me a lot of strength and skill though, because she is SO heavy. But I was able to drag her out of the hole.
"Oh, and by the way, what's your name?" I ask, though I feel that it's the worst time to introduce myself.

Misty Fly

Marble : can you sense where the other obelisks are?

Tax : *she starts concentrating* i don't need to..the obelisks generate energy..i can sense it and with that i can tell where it is... next one should be in ponyville...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

*-Ima wait for @annosrules . I want to plan to meet through the forest and to the next plant.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Irroro

Nightshade Star

Irroro

Julien999

The pegasus was about to say something but the armored/robot looking like pony fell and rescued again by another pony.

"Um, Weekend is it? You need to be really careful near a leadge or you'll fall again and there is a chance nobody will be there when it does happen again."

After observing Weekend carefully, she wants to ask her something. "Tell me, are you a robot?"

Edit : ((Notice that she said "nobody" instead.))

Envoyé depuis mon GT-S7500 avec Tapatalk

Nightshade Star

Wait, nobody? Did I hear something wrong?
"Umm, you mean no one...?" I get really confused.

Go Up