Malware: The Ultimate Sequel To Cyberville That Takes Place In The Real World!

Started by GlassMirror, 2017 Mar 12, 04:05:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julien999

((Sorry))

The "Fake" Cloudchaser, her back on the ground of the small crater, was staring at the sky for a while before looking at her hoof and then the town. "So... This is Ponyville? And it seems like he forced my disguise ability... Who did he made me diguise to I wonder?"

With the help of her wings, she is back on her hooves without problem and stand still looking around. "Anyway, it doesn't seem like there is a problem here."

annosrules

Blaze finally stops the groups march, having lead them forth for more than a few hours. "Ponyville's second plant consists of a series of wind mills spread out among the hills just ahead. We'll need to locate where all the power is connected and take out the hub, lest we have to destroy hundreds of turbines before our discovery is made by whatever that creature was. Hopefully this will contain the creature to ponyville, lest we need to make more national movements."

Misty Fly

*Tax flies towards the plant*

Marble : what are you doing?

Tax : search for the source and the entry..*she focuses and electricity starts flowing through her really fast when it finally finishes she looks at marble with glowing white eyes* "i found it...."
Magic...

Irroro

"Are you alright?" A metallic voice called to Mimic from the forest brush.

The source of the voice was a semi-large robot-looking pony, the armor the Unicorn was wearing causing her to look like a shiny, metal pony-statue come to life with red, glowing eyes. A forehoof of hers was raised as she stood in the open behind Mimic (Mimic, right?) beside a splintered tree.

Nightshade Star

( @Irroro Are you talking about Malware the fake Cloudchaser?)
After what seemed like hours in the forest, Nightlight finally found a powerplant.
(Ima change to Nightlight's POV in first-person because it's easier to describe for me that way.)
I finally found a powerplant and tried to focus and picture the helping creature I was going to summon when a rocky gray pony with bat wings leaped out at me. In other words, a gargoyle leaped at me.
Not again. :facehoof:
Yep, I tripped, but I didn't crush the powerplant like what you would expect.
I bit a chunk of it.
A strong amount of electricity flowed through me, but when the gargoyle was about to attack me another thing attacked it.
It was the creature I tried to summon.

Irroro

((( @Nightshade Star Weekend Warrior (My OC for this roleplay) asked her question to Mimic the "fake" Cloudchaser, not Malware. )))

Julien999

Quote from: Irroro on 2017 May 11, 04:38:36
"Are you alright?" A metallic voice called to Mimic from the forest brush.

The source of the voice was a semi-large robot-looking pony, the armor the Unicorn was wearing causing her to look like a shiny, metal pony-statue come to life with red, glowing eyes. A forehoof of hers was raised as she stood in the open behind Mimic (Mimic, right?) beside a splintered tree.
Cloudchaser(?) heard a voice and turned around to find an... armor? Robot?
"Oh wow, I never thought there is another robot other than me here." Then she stepped a bit back. "And those red glowing eyes... Looks scary..."

((Yeeeee---ha!! I expected peoples being confused between Malware and Mimic since both of them are Bots and can disguise as real ponies. Not sure what made Malware goes Berserk. Is it lack of love from her owner? Just a guess, a probability.))

Irroro

"Er... Right." The scary pony said. The pony then lowered her raised forehoof, and she then appeared to just stand there silently as a nighttime ambience sounded about them.

A (chub)something howled nearby.  lol

Nightshade Star

(Oh. Sorry, I got confused.
Speaking of Malware, @GlassMirror when is Mal coming in?)

Misty Fly

Magic...

Julien999

Quote from: Irroro on 2017 May 12, 02:15:07
A (chub)something howled nearby.  lol
((Oh, Gamepaw the woof?))

The silence and the pony standing there doing nothing made Cloudchaser(?) understand something. "... You didn't mean to scare me, it seems. I forgive you."

Then she heard something howled.
Quote from: Misty Fly on 2017 May 12, 21:52:50
(did you all forgot me)
((Not sure where are the peoples that should be near your characters position))

Irroro

Quote from: Julien999 on 2017 May 13, 03:17:04
((Oh, Gamepaw the woof?))

The silence and the pony standing there doing nothing made Cloudchaser(?) understand something. "... You didn't mean to scare me, it seems. I forgive you."

Then she heard something howled.((Not sure where are the peoples that should be near your characters position))

((( No, just some random woof. I'm not sure why I put that part in.. Guess it was cause I was wondering where Gamepaw was at the time. And, no, we didn't forget you @Misty Fly. Oh! And by the way, Julien: Your character is understands right. )))

"Yeah, um..." The armored mare then continued to stand there, now her muzzle pointed to Mimic as she spoke. "You..." And then she slowly, gradually backed away, still facing Mimic, before she turned about fully and ran the direction she came from. (Towards the others *cough cough*).

Julien999

It seemed like Weekend wanted to say something but couldn't. Since Cloudchaser(?) has nothing better to do, she decides to follow her.

Irroro

((( @Nightshade Star Specifically Blazing Legend, Marble, Terraxipi, Nightlight, and the two Peaces )))

Misty Fly

*Tax eyes start glowing as she opens a secret pathway into the powerplant*

Tax : i can feel her presence...like she was here...she..*she analyses the place with her mind* this place is trapped all over the place stay cautious... and we need to reach the Obelisk that's the power source on
ce we are there i can drain it's power but i won't be able to retaliate while i do so so you will have to keep cover
Magic...

Nightshade Star

( @Irroro Okay then that means that I'ma bump into you lol )
I tried to say a word of thanks to the bug-like dragon, but it ran away from me. Bummer.
I chased him without noticing the ponies around me, and then I bumped into a robot (or is it) pony. "Oh, sorry!" I say .
Then I finally noticing her red glowing eyes.
Umm.....

Irroro

((( I AM WEEKEND, DESTROYER OF WORLDS, AND YOUR--she's just a unicorn in magical, runic armor, and then some.)))

Weekend glanced back at the pony she bumped into, long enough to stare into her soul see the pony she bumped before continuing on her run to the others. (Specifically, the others who aren't Nightlight or Mimic lmao  lol).

Misty Fly

*Tax and Marble enter inside the power plant and begin feeling the power surge*

Tax : it's there i feel it...the obelisk is that way *suddenly the wall guardians surround them* (they were hidden as wall ornaments don't look at me like that julien)

*Marble takes out her sword and attacks the stone creatures but it doesn't have any affect as she just bounces back as if some shield was protecting the guardians*

Tax : stand back i got this...*she looks at the guardian and blows him away with Roar attack* (or how is it called?)
that should disable they're shields temporary...though it costed me quite a lot of energy to do that...

Marble : stand back i got this..well not like you did... *she attacks the guardian but suddenly other guardians begin attacking her aswell*

*RAGE MODE ACTIVATED*

*Suddenly a beam appears and all the guardians are blown away*

Marble : whoa that was some power

*New Item unlocked : the Splasher it can shoot laser beams but doesn't work outside the plant*

*They Reach The Obelisk and Tax Approaches it*

Tax : now do me a favor and don't let them interrupt me while i drain this thing...
Magic...

Irroro

Aaand suddenly Weekend trips over a vine, her hoof splintering it nearly in half, but, alas, 'causeing her to fly forward in slow motion, straight into a tree, who's trunk suddenly had an armored horn jammed into it plus a very surprised unicorn.

Oh, and, apparently, the tree was just about to topple over into a deep ravine due to soil erosion (I now deem this place to be Everfree) due to previous uncontrolled winds and rainwater.

"Dear Celestia!"

Therefore, when Weekend slammed into it, it slowly--I said slowly--creaked until the tree tipped over into the fairly deep ravine, the tip of it's treetop now pointing downwards towards the chasm with Weekend still attached to its trunk, all the while Weekend was panicking upside-down inside of her armor, not daring to move a muscle due to the shock of her situation. Thankfully, the tree stopped, a root or two still connected to the cliff side, and there were a few branches keeping her weekend from falling into the ravine. However, the branches were thin, gnarly, and old. Frankly, even though she couldn't actually tell they were so, she could feel them not willing to hold up her weight for very long.

Is this how it all ends for Weekend? Is this truly the reason why I created her in the first place? Am I evil?

Find out on the next episode of-

(((By the way, As far as I can tell, we went into a forest for no reason; Ponyville, either in the past or the future, is definitely not separated by a forest. Like, at all. So... Yeah. Just an FYI/Who's idea was it to have us in a forest just to go back into Ponyville? Is it wrong of me to assume this was even remotely canon? And why Ponyville? Why not some strange remote city not in Equestria?

Also, apologies for not putting this in the OOC thread, but I'm pretty sure that there are some of us here that don't even know it exists.)))

Go Up