Malware: The Ultimate Sequel To Cyberville That Takes Place In The Real World!

Started by GlassMirror, 2017 Mar 12, 04:05:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nightshade Star

(I feel late jumping in at this time)
Nightlight noticed the two gargoyles, but she didn't try to get involved. But she tripped and crashed RIGHT into a gargoyle. Her head hurt like she was just staring at a computer for hours, but she tries to ignore it.

Post Merge

@GlassMirror
@Misty Fly
@Aqua Fire
*nudge*

Misty Fly

Tax : why don't you try that box we got earlier?

Marble : what this? *she opens the box finds an Ice Glove and puts it on* hmm..i don't feel it...but i wonder are they gonna feel it...let my try it *she focuses and turns her hoof into a blade but instead it becomes an Ice Sword*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper goes ahead and follows Blazing to the next. Peacemaker comes up to Marble, Tax, and Nightlight. He shouts to the 3 while noticing them fighting the gargoyles.

We are gonna go find another powerplant. You all gonna come along?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Nightshade Star

"Umm, sure!" Said Nightlight.

Post Merge

( @Misty Fly Helloo I landed in front of you)

Misty Fly

*Marble Jumps On one of the Gargoyles and falls on the ground with thus shattering it but before she could say anything to NightLight the other Gargoyle attacks her*
Magic...

LunarDusk

Azure was shaking his head when he was wanting to follow Peace and the others but was being interrupted by the gargoyles.
"We dont have time for this"
He wasn't wanting to take chances with using electricity on digital creatures as it could most likely strengthen them like Malware. He switched the drive on the metalic arm like gauntlet on his right leg to make the core in the center turn red and light up.

Seven Burst

He then pointed it in the direction of the gargoyle and propelled a large beam of fire in their direction the exploded into a sphere.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Irroro

OOC: Really? Seven Burst?

How about:

Weekend Warrior uses...
Psychic Artillery

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Muahahahahahahahaha!

Nah jk.

I wish. My favorite character and skill btw.  ^-^

Oh, and Eve is best class.  0:)

Weekend was following along with the group, silent as she could in the full plate armor she was in. Luckily for her, the armor seemed to have gotten easier to move around in, yet she didn't know why, except for the vague hint that it was slowly eating up her magic, as she could feel something siphoning from within the metal shell.

Just then, she heard the boom of something loud and explosive not too far from her, her being a little ahead of the others, and she stopped to turn just in time for her to see through the trees a little light before it disappeared.

LunarDusk

// PFFFT I can beat eves and aras with my Blade master  :] but yeah because if he used that laser skill, it would've consumed Marble too lol

Azure waited as he eyed the cloud of smoke.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Nightshade Star

Umm okay.

Nightlight defends Marble using...
 ETHER BURST

(120 damage.
The gargoyle shatters.)

annosrules

"Come on ponies, time is of the essence," Blaze shouts loudly to the ponies before dashing off once more into the brush towards some unseen destination.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Nightshade Star

Nightlight looked at the pony who just said something.
"Who was that?" She asked Marble.

Misty Fly

Marble : no idea *suddenly the gargoyle rubble starts forming behind Marble and creates a Giant gargoyle but Taraxippi shoots it down with her medusa hair*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Both brothers decide to follow along Blazing to the next spot.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

annosrules

Blaze leads his contingent deeper into the woods, his blindness causing him no issue as he expertly avoids hazards and leads the group through a relatively safe path. "We still have a long ways to go before we reach any more Plants. Only one or two exist for each town."

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Misty Fly

*Marble and Tax Start look at Peace And blazing*

Tax : do you think we should go after them?

Marble : naah! we will take our own path *she looks at Nightshade* wanna come too?
Magic...

Nightshade Star

(NightLIGHT)
"Nah. I'll go another way. It's better to split up." She replied. Then she started walking farther into the forest.

Peace Keeper

Both brother struggle to keep up through the forest trying to follow up behind Blazing. The woods doesn't seem as bizzare and dangerous as the Everfree ((though not sure if we are in a forest separate from Everfree x3 )) which Peacemaker could help follow sensing his magic through. Keeper not much luck flying over as the woods are too thick to keep an eye on Blazing or his brother from above.

Nightshade Star

(It's japanese but I found a good song that fits this RP in many parts, especially the music. Just look up the lyrics and translate them. It's called "99" by this Japanese artist named Superfly. https://youtu.be/_kC8_oEuEfM )

Misty Fly

*Tax flies towards the forest unaware what awaits for them in there...when suddenly one of the drones drop right next to marble completely coveres in 1s and 0s*
Magic...

Irroro

(((@Julien999 By the way, are you still with us? I hope you are!
Anyways, Nightshade Star! Love the sound of that music! I can't understand it, sadly... But it sounds good! Just wish that I could figure out which parts of this RP fit the music in. )))

Far from the others, Weekend crept up to where she saw the light from earlier. And, as she did, she couldn't help but feel that there was something else. Her eyes fell upon the ground where Mimic fell.

Go Up