Malware: The Ultimate Sequel To Cyberville That Takes Place In The Real World!

Started by GlassMirror, 2017 Mar 12, 04:05:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Irroro

Weekend was confused. It seemed obvious that she shouldn't even be here with these ponies. After all, they seemed to be able to handle themselves. Her in her armored battlesuit (which she'd commissioned just awhile ago), she felt totally out of place, and she slowly blushed at the fact. However, soon as she noticed, with haste, she quickly put back on her silver full helm, a small glow appearing throughout the armor, the action triggering something silent within the runic metal, which hummed with a somewhat eerie glow. She watched under helm then as the pony who'd tried to sneak away walked away from the group, looking quite upset.

annosrules

"Heh, talk about the blind leading the blind," the burgundy pony jests, his sunbleached mane and tail flowing in the wind.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Peace Keeper

*-Gah we probably forgetting a fluffy something x3

--------------------------------

The brothers come follow them into the power plant, with Peacemaker carrying the wolf with him as it seemed to be fond with the group and felt safer to be with them than alone. Peacekeeper comes up and responds.

So what if the malware comes before you shut it off? I mean we aren't fighters, we are just regular ponies visiting.

I can't tell who is the malware. I try sensing magic, but every magic feels the same. I think the malware is hiding as a regular pony magic.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

*Tax looks at Peace*

Tax : if she does come after us i.ll be able to tell besides unlike you i am a fighter aswell we both are
Magic...

Peace Keeper

I know you are Tax since you are straight from the game. Marble... well sort of knowing her a bit from before.

Isn't there like a simple switch to disconnect the power, or just unplugging it?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

Tax : if she is anything like i think then there is no off switch for her and it's only a matter of time before she becomes a non virtual creature if that happens shutting electricity will not help
Magic...

Gamepaw

Game was thankful to the pony for freeing him from the cruel grasp of gravity and showed it through the use of neck nuzzles and licking.

LunarDusk

//Hue seems the time has finally come

Within one of the powerplant rooms, a familiar azure colored stallion with a metallic gauntlet that covered his whole left leg as if it was a metal leg itself, was standing in front of a group of wires doing something to them while humming to himself. Out of his arm he seemed to have been shooting sparks and heat out and carefully snipping a them with his back turned being unable to notice anyone.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

annosrules

Blaze's approach to stopping the plant differs from the azure pony's as he walks up to the power array that acts as the output and bucks it heartily in what must have been a structural fault, as the entire pylon begins to topple over.

Misty Fly

*Taraxippi starts flying into the distance with Marble and gamepaw on her back*

Marble : you sure you can sense danger?

Tax : if it's virtual yes and make sure we don't lose the peace brothers i want Malware for myself...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Both brothers sees the two ponies taking out the power source with destructive means and take a stand somewhere safe to not get electrocuted. After dust clears a bit, even though it is still visible by most ponies anyways, the power grid seems to now be destroyed and beyond repair.

Okay? Guess that's one way to knock out the power.

It looks useless now to put power back. I know a lot of ponies are gonna go mad without power, but if the malware can't use it, it's for the better.

annosrules

"Well don't just stand around here, we've gotta move," Blaze calls out to Peace and any others nearby, his tone bringing haste and importance to his words. Quickly, the blind stallion dashes off into the nearby woods, beckoning all the while for the others to follow.

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

LunarDusk

Azure turned around at the new faces but mostly taking notice of the blind stallion and pointed his gauntlet at him.
"The heck are you doing here?!" was what he would've have said if he didnt rush out mid sentence. But looking back towards the grid that was violently broken he could only flap his mechanical wings and follow after.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Misty Fly

*As Taraxippi starts flying towards the Power plant Marble notices that 3 Gargoyles are flying after them but strangely enough these gargoyles had 1s 0s all over theyre bodies and looked even more fierce then previously*
Magic...

Julien999

((
Spoiler: In another dimension/world • show
Nothing... There is nothing in this dimension... Just blank. It seems like we are in a strange white cube which doesn't seem to have a door. There is nothing we said, yet there is a creature called a human sitting there with a robot mare, playing chess. The party has already started since a while.

The human seems to have noticed something and says "Looks like this event has finally started...". What is this event? Is it Malware making some kind of trouble that is making this man smirk?

"Master Zed. Mind if I know what you are talking about?" Ask the robot to the man under the name of Zed while making her turn. This same Z man who managed to find a way into Cyberville for only a short time before leaving for works.

"Oh Mimic, I know you are a really curious AI but, I can't tell you much about it yet." Mimic is the name of the robot mare sitting in front of her master. The master plays his turn.

"Then, we should change topic, shall we?" The robot makes her turn.

"Agreed. Now, here is the question..." He waited for a moment before making the question "Do you want to erase me?" He says as he makes his turn. The bot's king is in trouble.

This question surprised her, she wonder "Why...? Why would I erase someone who created me? Who helped me? Who made me understand the life?" On her turn, she tries to put the king out of trouble.

"It's just something that already happened, when a creation attacked his or her master for some reason. It's good to know that your affinition is good enough to me. Checkmate." His turn made Mimic's king stuck with no way to escape.
"!"
"You are really special to me. A robot who can make mistakes and think like humans... Or in their cases, ponies. There is a lot of things you need to learn and it would be a shame if you hated me. Now, it's probably time for you to go to that one world." Says Zed as he starts to make somekind of portal.

"A world? Is there something you need me to do over there?"

"Good luck!" As soon as the portal is open, it started forcing Mimic to get into the portal.

"Wait! You didn't answer my question yet!" "There is something indeed. You can always ask the creatures living in that world for more detail of the situation. Now, goodbye my friend!"

Sounds useless what I wrote above and I am not sure if it's good...))

The sky is clear, nothing wrong is happening but the Malware that has happened earlier. And then suddenly, a strange thing appeared. It looked like a portal. Something came out from the portal and fell right in front of Mayfly and IC before crashing on the ground. It seems like a persian blue coat female pegasus with a light blue mane and tail with white highlights rainbow eyes and a question mark cutie mark. Her appearance match Cloudchaser minor her eyes color and cutie mark which are minor detail.

After a while, the portal is now closed.

Misty Fly

*Taraxippi continues flying through the forest with Gargoyles following them until they come across a field full of mutant vines that seem to be covered in 1s and 0s aswell by seeing the vines gave Marble an Idea...*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2017 Apr 16, 07:37:52
(Quit ignoring me :( )

*- >.< I don't mean to ignore you, just a lot of stuff happening that I don't wanna leave anything ignored. Also was on a rush when making a post. Sorry bout that.

------------------------------

Both Peaces decide to follow up behind Blazing seeing nothing more to do here. As they make a move, Peacekeeper notices the gargoyles near by Marble and Tax and points out. At the same time, Peacemaker notices a disturbance in the air, a portal opening up. Things are going crazier these times and they feel it is the Malware manipulating the enviornment around them.

annosrules

"We gotta make it to the next power station! Hopefully we can take out a central hub again, but they were probably warned about what we just did" Blaze says aloud to those who followed him

Misty Fly

Marble : allright i.ll take care of them you just keep going... *she jumps towards one of the gargoyles and attempts to punch it it shatters and starts falling down until tax catches her*

Tax : huh would you look at that...there are only 2 left...

Marble : yea..i guess *she was anaware that her hoof was covered in 1s and 0s but such a small part she didn't notice it... not yet atleast...*
Magic...

Go Up