To Tartarus and Back [Sign-Up]

Started by annosrules, 2017 Jan 28, 01:07:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Shadow stopped as he sees the dogs retreating away failing to take away the device they were so desperately wanting to steal. Finally that the ordeal is over, he realizes immediately looking around at all his partners, especially at Illusion who seemed to have a pretty intimidating transformation. It worked really well so that is a great skill to have. Seeing her fall to the ground, he comes over to help her up, even though she is pretty large, he could do his best to be a support. As he does his best to help her out, he looks around and realizes something... someone.

Wait a sec... we are missing our guide! He must be still  buried underground.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

annosrules

A few meters down the road, one of the dogs' tunnels becomes active again, with sounds and dirt escaping its darkened depths

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Irroro

Honest shivered a good bit under his armor, right before he moved his stoic, somewhat teary eyes from Shadow and Illusion when he heard the sounds of earth being thrown about again. His eyes scanned the ground, up until he saw the dirt flying out of one of the tunnels, and he quickly took off into the air, off of the cart, to hover right beside the reactive tunnel. He glared at the tunnel then as he softly landed on the ground beside it, and he gave a quick glance over to the other members of the group, before looking back at it again, his legs bent, alabaster wings opened wide.

Peace Keeper

Shadow sees the activity going on. Seeing Honest already on the move to the tunnel he asks with him.

That may be our guide being dragged away. We gotta get our guide back. You seem eager for a battle. I am one the same. I'ma go.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Aqua Fire

"I'll block the other tunnels with rocks, and keep an eye on this one just in case." Illusion said, starting to lift heavy rocks onto the holes(not the active one)
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Irroro

Honest looked Shadow in the eye, a his right brow raised. "Good luck."

annosrules

From the active hole crawls the guide, his movements slow and aching. Dirt coats him like rain, and visible injuries make it obvious that he was in a scrap.

Space Ace

Aurora scans around her, then hurries over to the guide and offers her hoof in assisstance. Her ears are near flat against her head, and she is still on edge, still expecting more dogs to jump out at the group.

Aqua Fire

After moving the the last rock, Illusion turns to face the guide, and helps him up.
"You alright?" She asked.

annosrules

Blaze doesn't take the assistance, preferring to get out of the hole by himself. To Illusion he asks forcefully, "Do you still have it?"

Aqua Fire

Illusions looked in her bag, taking out the device, which has a few scratches.
"This?" She asked.

annosrules

"Exactly that. Now put it back in the cart and load up. We have to leave before the Dogs resurface."

Aqua Fire

"Um.. Alright." Illusion said. She flew to the cart, and put the device down. She then blocked up the remaining hole.

Peace Keeper

Lets all move on the double. Can't stay around and get jumped like that.

He gets hast to get along moving around like an impatient junkyard dog ready to munch on anything that moves.

Irroro

Honest said nothing as he scanned the trees and holes one last time before he took off into the air, waiting for the cart to begin moving once more.

Aqua Fire

Illusion flew around, keeping an eye on the holes. If one started moving, she would secure it.

annosrules

The land is still, for now, and the sounds of combat subside and the sounds of the woods return.

Peace Keeper

Shadow takes in all the nature around him. Things have been rather quiet activitywise. He walks a bit on the nose of the group looking around in alert. Feeling clear in their vicinity, he breaks the natural silence with low voice equivalent intensity of the nature.

Ey all. Not bad for our first battle in the jourmey.
What do you all do or did for a living?

Aqua Fire

Illusion scratched her head. "I.. Don't really like to talk about it.."

Peace Keeper

Fair enough. First time meeting someone like you in my life, but we have thin relationships.
 Oh how we all mistrust on the unknown and justify ones action to represent the population.

Go Up