To Tartarus and Back [Sign-Up]

Started by annosrules, 2017 Jan 28, 01:07:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Irroro

Honest, having waited for a moment like this, dived towards the fallen Blaze, aiming for the head of the diamond dog who grabbed him, swiftly planting the dog's head into the ground with the full weight of his armored body and hooves, leaving only the back of the dog's head and ears visible from the surface. Honest then quickly thrust himself off the dog, pushing the dog's head further into the hard ground, back into the relative safety of the air.

annosrules

(If I may, as I want this to be a more structured RP, I would much prefer that attacks and the like be declared without a given outcome, as I am the acting Game Master and would like to control this.)

The diamond dog had a grip like iron, taking Blaze further into the hole when Honest hammered it like a nail. The cart's limbs begin to squeak under the pressure of Blaze's and his captor's  weight against that of the many layers of cargo.

Irroro

2017 Mar 31, 03:25:43 #182 Last Edit: 2017 Apr 01, 23:04:12 by Irroro
((No problemo. I was actually wondering when you were going to put down the law. :] ))

Post Merge

Honest saw this, and he quickly turned about in the air, and dived for the dog again, this time, pulling his hoof in for a punch and throwing it at the dogs snout once he got within range.

Peace Keeper

THEY ARE TAKING THE GUIDE!

He shouted as they are taking Blaze underground. Seeing Honest already attempting to try to save Blaze, Shadow decides he should take out the remaining dogs trying to take the equipment. He took to a more serious emotion than his rather confidence self. He hopped onto a dog near the cart and attempts to take out as many dogs as he can getting within the cart, doing any kind of moves such as body slams, strikes, or a combination of the two.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

annosrules

Blazing doesn't seem to be sinking any further, as both the cart and Blaze's arms found solid ground, leaving the pony to dangle while whatever lurks beneath him struggle to pull him deeper.

Peace's assault on the dogs doesn't go unheeded, as several of the biggest mutts turn to face their challenger. Valiantly slamming into the first dog, the unicorn feels as if he had just ran into a brick wall.

Nearby dogs begin to flock on the cart, sending the protective tarp flying to the wind and supply bags scattered on the ground. Whatever they are looking for they, haven't found it yet.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Irroro

Honest Truth's sky-blue eyes widened when he saw the sheer amount of diamond dogs they faced. They were like a horde of zomponies risen from the dead by some vengeful necromancer coming out of the ground like they did. He stared at each of his companions as he realized that it seems they were going to lose the cart no matter how skilled they all were. He had to make a choice.

"Guide!" He yelled down at the cart, hovering above, just out of the dogs' reach. "I don't think your life is worth losing for whatever's in that cart!" He moved to the side as the tarp flew past him, the dogs' realizing they were good throwings. "I can try and get you off of that thing if you want!"

Aqua Fire

Illusion kept the stone in her saddlebag well hidden, in case that was what they are looking for, but it does show sneak glimpses of it as she flys. She shoots three fireballs at the diamond dogs pulling Blaze down, for she believed in the motto, "No Pony left behind."
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

annosrules

"Save the cart, you fouls. They are after the device!" Blaze yells as he continues to try and scramble his way out of the hole. Finally, he unclipped his harness and fell into the hole.

Irroro

Honest swore as he saw this, and he just stared as three more fireballs impacted the ground. He looked to his other companions, wondering what they were going to do, before, "Ugh!" He dove for the diamond dogs on top of the cart, landing on top of it before he attempted a kicksweep at the nearest one, getting reading to shoot him into his digging companions with a hind hoof kick, which, if successful, should cause the dogs on the cart to stumble off.

Peace Keeper

What device?

Shadow asked wondering what it is and taking the order from Blaze to protect the cart, he accepts and decides to protect the cart at all costs despite a risk of losing the guide. Its a bitter pill to take, but if he feels the cart is more important than him, then perhaps it holds more of value to the mission than Blazing. He takes a deep breath taking in his bitter decision and takes out the dogs on the cart. As a dog tries to pull out an equipment, he happens to grab a long staff, basically a long pole, as the dog tries to pull it out. Shadow hooks his front fetlocks onto the pole properly and starts to take a short swing on the dog, knocking his head like a ruler until it lets go. He now swings the stick like a baseball bat and knocks the dog off the cart. Still using the stick, he now attempts to take out the rest of the dogs, whipping them with the stick, and using it as a way to intimidate them from coming up, defending the device that is in the cart.

These dogs don't give up at all, even from a butt-whoopin. Was thinking at least one of you try to help save the guide. Me and the rest will keep these dogs out of the kart.

He makes a few swings of the stick making the dogs back away from getting beat by the staff.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Aqua Fire

Illusion looked at the hole, then the cart, then back again. She then quickly flew towards the cart. She threw a fireball at one of the diamond dogs, but it dodged.

annosrules

One of the diamond dogs grabs hold of an ornate vase-looking object made of gold and bearing inscribed marking that are difficult to make out from the distance. "WE HAS IT!" He yells triumphantly.

Aqua Fire

Illusion swipes down with her death grip claws, that have been known to fail a lot of times, and attempts to get the base back.

annosrules

Illusion grabs hold of the device, but the dog isn't letting go. Soon, the whole pile of dogs are holding on to one another to keep illusion grounded.

LunarDusk

2017 Apr 17, 02:09:50 #194 Last Edit: 2017 Apr 17, 16:28:33 by LunarDusk
Virtuous was starting to take notice of the dogs in the hole and started to take a deep breath after he had caught up and ran towards the hole. As he exhaled he blew a burst of flames at the dogs.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

annosrules

The flames scare off a few of the front most dogs, but the bearer of the device yells out to stop any more. "No, we must get the shiny!"

Space Ace

Aurora grit her teeth, and began attempting to lift the dogs that hadn't backed off with her magic to keep them away. However, they were heavy creatures, and she could only lift so many.

Aqua Fire

(There's one thing I want to do, but just in case it isn't approved, I'll do two scenarios.)

Spoiler: 1 • show
Illusion had enough of this. She grew into a giant version of herself, which she didn't do often because it hurt her scales, still hod.ing on to the device. She roared, hoping it would scare the dogs.

Spoiler: 2 • show
Illusion flapped her wings harder, not letting go of the device.

(Btw, one is the one I want to do.)

annosrules

Illusion's true form comes into being, its immense size and weight wholy overcoming the diamond dog pile. Yapping and whimpering, the cowardly creatures retreat into their holes, leaving whatever the object is firmly withing Illusions' grasp. The victory isn't wuthout fault though, as nearby brush was burned, beaten, and crushed by the fighting, and embers still rise from various smoldering trees. The weight of a full dragon is also proving to be a strain on the thoroughly burrowed ground, causing illusion to begin to deflate the ground beneath her.

Aqua Fire

Illusion quickly went back to normal form, and collapsed. She hated being in that form, for it stretched her scales(got that from a book I read a long time ago), and it brought back memories..

Go Up