Animating for the 2nd time!

Started by GlassMirror, 2014 Jul 23, 22:25:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GlassMirror

2014 Jul 23, 22:25:52 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 23, 22:36:51 by GlassMirror
This is where I will be posting my animations! Some of them will just be weird drawings, and some I will color and make it look good, like this one:
Spoiler: show

How is it? Is it to small for anybody? I should have a bigger picture somewhere... lol
More animations to come!

And yes I know the back legs look kinda weird. I was doing it right but they just came out like that, so it's right ;)

Night Pony

It's not small but try to colour it because I can barely see it on the white background.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

GlassMirror

Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Jul 24, 03:55:29
It's not small but try to colour it because I can barely see it on the white background.

okay! :3

PrincessButton

Yeah, thin yellow line on a white background is quite difficult to look at, but from what I can see the animation looks pretty nice.  ^-^
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

GlassMirror

Quote from: Princess Button on 2014 Jul 24, 14:56:10
Yeah, thin yellow line on a white background is quite difficult to look at, but from what I can see the animation looks pretty nice.  ^-^

ye, I will edit it
(even though I said it wasn't done yet and I just showing what I did so far) :3

PrincessButton

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2014 Jul 24, 15:11:35

ye, I will edit it
I assumed as much, but I was just telling you that what I can see so far is nice. c:

GlassMirror

Quote from: Princess Button on 2014 Jul 24, 15:13:31

ye, I will edit it
I assumed as much, but I was just telling you that what I can see so far is nice. c:

thanks c-;

(BTW, I didn't know u was a mod until now lol )

PrincessButton

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2014 Jul 24, 15:22:20
Quote from: Princess Button on 2014 Jul 24, 15:13:31

ye, I will edit it

thanks c-;

(BTW, I didn't know u was a mod until now lol )
I am many things.  ^-^ Such as, an art appreciator.

Runzi333

I really like it so far! The animation is very smooth and other than the back legs (maybe moving to quickly?) it looks really solid!
I draw my two ponies and sometimes other ponies on that one website where you ask them stuff. Yeah!
Doodle wing and Icy lights created, owned, and drawn by me.

Bro1997

Impressive! I wish I could animate, but I don't have the drawing skill to have many frames going together into one animation. Especially when it comes to ponies. :c

Actmartinez

the body should be larger, the pony bodies are normally almost as large as the head. Almost. You have good bounce on the head animation, but its perfectly up and down. If you want to make it a smidge more natural, add a bit of movement side to side. Your legs are animated really well, but I can clearly see when they start to loop back in the animation. You may need some more frames. Btw, kudos for picking the front on angle, thats hard to draw, even more so to animate. Good luck.

GlassMirror

Quote from: Actmartinez on 2014 Aug 20, 09:14:34
the body should be larger, the pony bodies are normally almost as large as the head. Almost. You have good bounce on the head animation, but its perfectly up and down. If you want to make it a smidge more natural, add a bit of movement side to side. Your legs are animated really well, but I can clearly see when they start to loop back in the animation. You may need some more frames. Btw, kudos for picking the front on angle, thats hard to draw, even more so to animate. Good luck.

Thanks for all of that (even though it's just a rough animation). This animation is still being edited (if I had flash) lol

GlassMirror

couldn't upload the animation onto here because my animation software is a derp :P

so here's the DA page for it! http://sakurafly101.deviantart.com/art/Jenzy-anim-478787857?ga_submit_new=10%253A1409271089

This is for Jenzy for winning the contest I made!

Go Up