Hello Everypony :)

Started by Void92, 2017 Oct 09, 04:41:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Void92

Hey there. It's a bit late to introduce myself, because i already posted in a few subjects and even made 2 myself. But i'll do it anyway ^^ So, I am DarkDawn, but ingame my ponies are using different names. In case of my unicorn it's Blue Starlight, i'm lvl 40 atm on Europonia realm. I'll also level up the other 2 races once i hit 50 on unicorn. I'm 24 years old male from Poland, untill i discovered this game by accident by the way ^^ I had no idea what MLP is all about, I've decided to give episodes a try and it wasn't so bad xD I also tried this game after i learned it exist :D And it's cool. I really love games, especially single player ones, i'm not really into playing multiplayer. But for MMOS i'm making exception and i dont regret that to be honest. Because thanks to WoW i learned lots of english, but it's far from perfect mind you ^^ That's all, sorry for wall of text xDDD

Silverbeat

Hi! I'm Silverbeat. Nice to meet you. I've seen you a few times around the forum already, actually  ^-^
I still don't know how everypony is getting to such high levels so fast. I'm still only level 12 on my unicorn character, and level 7 on my pegasus  lol  Anyway, it's good to meet you. Hope to see you around :)
Hi, I'm Silverbeat! No, not "silver beet", like the vegetable. "Silver" as in the colour, "beat" as in "rhythm". I can assure you that, to the best of my knowledge, I am not edible ^_^
If you see me around, feel free to say "hi" :)

Night Striker

2017 Oct 09, 08:50:37 #2 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 09, 08:56:11 by Night Striker
Welcome to the forums, DarkDawn! Funnily enough I'm not too big on multiplayer games either unless I can play with my friends. As far as MMOs go, I've only played one before LoE, but it was only to distract myself in the time between the open servers. Anyways, it was nice meeting you, and I hope to see you in-game later! ^-^

Quote from: Silverbeat on 2017 Oct 09, 06:23:28I still don't know how everypony is getting to such high levels so fast. I'm still only level 12 on my unicorn character, and level 7 on my pegasus  lol

If you look back at some posts back when LoE first opened servers on September 10th, I made quite a few posts on how I was able to get all my pons to max level in the first two-three days. But if you don't want to, I don't blame you lol The basic idea is to just fight monsters and just spend a good amount of time figuring out which monsters are the best to grind on.

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Void92

Thanks for the welcome, fellow ponies! :) It's nice to meet you too! As for the leveling part... Everypony has his/her own pace i guess. So dont you worry too much about it, Silverbeat :) You'll get to 50 eventually, i'm sure of it :P Btw i reached my 1st 50 lvl like 1h ago. In my case i talked to every single npc to get quests. Was questing to like lvl 25 and then headed to Evershade forest and the grind began xD It takes time and when you fight mobs over and over and over again it gets boring ^^ I was grinding mostly by myself, but you can do it with somepony else, if you dont want to grind by yourself like i did xD If you're on Europonia server i could help you lvl up :)

Silverbeat

Quote from: Night Striker on 2017 Oct 09, 08:50:37If you look back at some posts back when LoE first opened servers on September 10th, I made quite a few posts on how I was able to get all my pons to max level in the first two-three days. But if you don't want to, I don't blame you lol The basic idea is to just fight monsters and just spend a good amount of time figuring out which monsters are the best to grind on.

That may have been before I joined, then. I'll have a look and see if I can find them. Thanks  ^-^

Quote from: DarkDawn on 2017 Oct 09, 09:59:00In my case i talked to every single npc to get quests. Was questing to like lvl 25 and then headed to Evershade forest and the grind began xD It takes time and when you fight mobs over and over and over again it gets boring ^^ I was grinding mostly by myself, but you can do it with somepony else, if you dont want to grind by yourself like i did xD If you're on Europonia server i could help you lvl up :)

Might start focusing a little more on quests, then. At least for now. The Evershade is a little much for me right now, unless I stick with the hornets. Which are a little too easy  lol  And that would be pretty fun :) I always like to find other ponies to play with. Beats hanging around by myself. I usually play on the Amareicas server (which I probably did not spell right), but that's mostly just because I like it's name  X3  I'm happy to play on a different server.
Hi, I'm Silverbeat! No, not "silver beet", like the vegetable. "Silver" as in the colour, "beat" as in "rhythm". I can assure you that, to the best of my knowledge, I am not edible ^_^

Void92

Fine :) I would give americas server a try, but that ping... 130 and more sometimes. On Europonia there's usually 30 ping :D

Silverbeat

Quote from: DarkDawn on 2017 Oct 10, 12:22:00Fine :) I would give americas server a try, but that ping... 130 and more sometimes. On Europonia there's usually 30 ping :D

I'm not going to lie, I have no idea what you mean by "ping"  lol

Night Striker

Quote from: Silverbeat on 2017 Oct 13, 10:57:06I'm not going to lie, I have no idea what you mean by "ping"  lol

Ping is just how well you connect to a server. The lower your ping, the better your connection is to the server and vice versa

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Silverbeat

Quote from: Night Striker on 2017 Oct 13, 11:03:13Ping is just how well you connect to a server. The lower your ping, the better your connection is to the server and vice versa

Oh okay, that does make sense. I didn't know that ^^;  Thank you!  ^-^

Void92

How much ping is it showing for you, when you're on server selection my fellow ponies? 130 like for me ? Is it playable with ping like this? And hows the population on amercias?

Infinite Liberty

Hello and welcome. I like your avatar.
Old time player of LOE, just have not been active on the forums... till now.

Glad to help in anyway possible and just trying to enjoy the game over all.
[Infinite Liberty]

Void92

Silverbeat

Quote from: DarkDawn on 2017 Oct 13, 14:19:49How much ping is it showing for you, when you're on server selection my fellow ponies? 130 like for me ? Is it playable with ping like this? And hows the population on amercias?

I always get N/A. Is that normal?  X3

Infinite Liberty

Quote from: Silverbeat on 2017 Oct 14, 21:15:50I always get N/A. Is that normal?  X3

Is it still allowing you to play? :0
Old time player of LOE, just have not been active on the forums... till now.

Glad to help in anyway possible and just trying to enjoy the game over all.
[Infinite Liberty]

Silverbeat

Quote from: Infinite Liberty on 2017 Oct 15, 01:08:19Is it still allowing you to play? :0

Yeah, it lets me play just fine. It just never says anything other than N/A.

Void92

Quote from: Silverbeat on 2017 Oct 15, 02:07:14Yeah, it lets me play just fine. It just never says anything other than N/A.

Hmm. You dont have any lags while playing? You know, everything is delayed etc. :D If not then it's normal i think xD

Void92

Ok, jest tried americas server. Killed one mob to test out ping/latency and it's fine. And i see that you can play your ponies no matter the server :O I mean, i can play the same ponies i made on europonia. It's really cool, that you dont have to start over on new a server :D

Silverbeat

Quote from: DarkDawn on 2017 Oct 15, 06:43:52Hmm. You dont have any lags while playing? You know, everything is delayed etc. :D If not then it's normal i think xD

It doesn't lag any more than normal. Just occasionally. I do get disconnected a fair bit though, but I'm pretty sure that happens to everypony  :P

Go Up