Am I who I am? (introduction)

Started by Blue Cola, 2016 Dec 26, 06:02:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blue Cola

Hello there, my name is Blue Cola.  Except it's not.  It's just a false name created to accompany a false identity online. 
It neither has to be permanent nor be the only name I have online, but it is a name.  But it's not My name.

So who am I then?
Why, I'm Blue Cola, of course!

Allo Gov'ner!  It's a pleasure to be part of this lovely Forum.
I'm a boy of 14 about to be 15 on February 15th.
I became a Brony about 3 years ago in 2013.
Currently living with my family in my country of birth; Singapore.

I don't enjoy going out much, and spend most of my days that aren't in school, sitting at my computer desk.  So yes, I am quite the lazy bugger.  I primarily spend my computer time on Steam, and have been known to have a very outgoing personality there.  However, that isn't how I usually am.  In the Real World, I tend to be extremely shy, to the point where I even avoid asking for help as to avoid social interaction with people that I am unfamiliar with.  I would really like to get to know people here, as well as participate in the polls and/or discussions.

I can be rather...peculiar at times as I was born with ADHD, and Asperger's.  I don't really want to go into detail here, as I could Literally write an entire essay on the subject, and metaphorically kill you with words.  ADHD stands for; Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.  In English, it means that I tend to lose interest quickly in things that I deem boring or too difficult, and that I find it hard to pay full attention to things, as my mind is always racing.
Asperger Syndrome (or Asperger's), has two main effects: It makes it so that I find social interaction and non-verbal communication difficult to understand, and makes it so that I exhibit an obsessive nature towards things that interest me, while completely ignoring things that don't.
Basically, I find it hard to pay attention, hard to understand feelings and social interactions, and I get obsesses with things that interest me, whilst avoiding things that don't.

*by the way, I'm sorry if this is getting SUPER long, but i'm almost done.  Pinkie-promise.

I want the world to be a better place.  Right now it's a pretty sad one.  War, Poverty, Racism, Chronic Disease.  These are things that I just wish didn't exist.  I'll tell anyone who asks the age old question of, "if you had one wish, what would you wish for?", that I would wish for world peace, no poverty, and the elimination of all disease.  That is what I would wish for.
I also hope to find a cure for cancer in the future.  It might sound crazy, at the age of 14, to be prospecting for a cure to cancer, however, "The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do." - Steve Jobs.

First Episode of MLP:FiM I had ever watched was Party of OneovO
The Episode that I find I like the most is Crusaders of The Lost Markono :s 0:)
Favorite Pony (If I had to pick one) would be Dashie.  :3

I'm Über sorry for making this LITERAL wall of text, and I'm looking forward to meeting you all.

Auf Wiedersehen!

Ps. I am also an Amazingly slow typer. Typist? Keyboardist?
Idk.
Isn't it Great to be
Different?

ScribbleStitch

Nice to meet you! I'm somewhat new here too.

Thunder Spin

Hello! Welcome to LoE. I hope you have a great time!
s

Mysteli

Wall of text? Naw. That's just a half wall. Anyhow, I know we've already made acquaintances before, but welcome anyway!

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to LoE

normally I would have a nice welcome copy paste message available with all the useful links but mobile version decided it didn't want to copy today so.

Welcome to LoE where we have something for everybody, forum games, pony topics, arts, RP you name it and to top it of there is a game being developed.

so feel free to look around and explore but do remember to read over the forum rules please.

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Irroro

Wow. You remind me of myself in Highschool. And Über? Really? Is this a coincidence? And those things like ADHD and Asperger's syndrome? Why does it sound like my ol' highschool life?

Question: Are you tall and handsome? 'Cause if you are... Nothing'll really happen. And I guess I don't really wanna know. But, if you can answer me this, I'd be really thankful. It might give me some insight to my weird, early portion of life.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Go Up