Teh Minecraftness thread

Started by KoalaLover99, 2012 Jun 04, 10:15:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Princess Mi Amore Cadenza

[Edit]: I still can't believe there are people who still keep asking if the other characters in Yogscast's Shadow of Israphel series (that they're making using Minecraft) are NPCs. No. They're not NPCs. No Minecraft mod has sophisticated enough NPCs with clever enough AI to be completely and perfectly interactive to every single thing you do.

I react the same way too. lol

Also, has anypony heard of the sunshine of israpony? It's only 7 episodes long but is great, and features some builds from the bro-hoof server
[move=8][/move]

Thanks to KoalaLover99 for the runner Gif!

Zaner-Boy

Quote from: Princess Mi Amore Cadenza on 2012 Jun 22, 18:01:21
[Edit]: I still can't believe there are people who still keep asking if the other characters in Yogscast's Shadow of Israphel series (that they're making using Minecraft) are NPCs. No. They're not NPCs. No Minecraft mod has sophisticated enough NPCs with clever enough AI to be completely and perfectly interactive to every single thing you do.

I react the same way too. lol

Also, has anypony heard of the sunshine of israpony? It's only 7 episodes long but is great, and features some builds from the bro-hoof server

I have watched that, though I don't really watch the Yogscast aside from the mod spotlights.

Don't hate me.

Blues-Music

Wait people actually thought that the people from shadow of israphel were NPC's?Nasa couldn't make a mod with Npcs that will react to most of your words ,and follow you where you go ,and compliment what you build.

Book Smarts

I've never actually watched a single yogscast episode, I'm more of a OMFGCATA fan  :D

Chishio Kunrin

I found a server that has a survival world and a creative plot world. The plot world lets you claim two big plots. :3 I claimed two next to each other.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Zaner-Boy

Okay, I just found a mod that looks absolutely amazing! It's... stuffed animals!

Spoiler: Pictures • show

Book Smarts

Quote from: Zaner-Boy on 2012 Jun 28, 20:05:30
Okay, I just found a mod that looks absolutely amazing! It's... stuffed animals!

Random user: It's a creeper!
Me: Nope Chuck Testa!

Captain0Ron

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jun 28, 21:03:57
Quote from: Zaner-Boy on 2012 Jun 28, 20:05:30

Random user: It's a creeper!
Me: Nope Chuck Testa!

*crosses... hooves* Please be on Bukkit Please be on Bukkit
Solar Empire Official Identification
(Captain) Ron

Zaner-Boy

Quote from: Captain0Ron on 2012 Jun 28, 21:51:01
*crosses... hooves* Please be on Bukkit Please be on Bukkit

It's on Bukkit, don't worry.  ^-^

hyper drive [HD]

how do you make mod. i want to make prehistoric waters mod DD: ovO

Zaner-Boy

I'm sure you can look up a tutorial for that, as making mods isn't easy.

Book Smarts

Also requires a lot of trial and error since one misplaced code will crash your minecraft

TimeRight

2012 Jun 29, 03:56:09 #72 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 29, 03:58:17 by TimeRight
been playing minecraft since alpha. becamea  brony just before the second seasion finaly... now i always use the mine little pony mod... funny moment in minecraft... none i can really remember except with my chococraft mod... never got mocreatures to work properly... also Pineapple (a new member) is working on a texture pack that was inspired by ponies and the fact vick mcbread wanted a cloud shovle... so we got stuff like a vinyl scratch jutebox. a zecora coldron (bad spelling) a pinkie pie cake. and just nice looking blocks and textrues that makes the game look mroe plesant. trying to get a goldent nugget to look like a bit and our dimonds are now rainbow stones and our bows are rainbows... its awsome!

also holding a minecraft funeral for vick soon (will update when its happening) i have a cloud grave and everything. if any pony wants to attend you will need hamachi and to contact me (over pm and if you have skype then we can talk over that as well.) Thank you all!

ummm datsa bout it except for i hope every pony is enjoying minecraft and if you find anymore cool mods that are simple and work well with the mine little pony mod dont be shy to post them. cause no ponys opinion is wrong. if you like it and others hate it ah well no problems here!  :D
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!
thank you Firefly for the avi

LarryMcLie

Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Jun 28, 21:54:37
how do you make mod. i want to make prehistoric waters mod DD: ovO
Quote from: Zaner-Boy on 2012 Jun 28, 21:57:56
I'm sure you can look up a tutorial for that, as making mods isn't easy.

Mods shouldn't be that hard with ModCraft!

It's a web site I'm making to allow people to make mods with ease! I should start working on it again. If anypony has website making or scripting expertise and would like to help me I would like it alot. I'm still learning. X3

Book Smarts

I only mod my game to use Hd texture packs, once they make it so mods can be placed into the game and updated automatically like Skyrim and Steam, then I'll probably start using them. 8D

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jun 30, 11:31:13
I only mod my game to use Hd texture packs, once they make it so mods can be placed into the game and updated automatically like Skyrim and Steam, then I'll probably start using them. 8D

You reminded me of this:
Spoiler: show

I watched that snapshot. lol The spinning cat was hilarious! They put a cat on a stone slab, and it started spinning for no reason.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Book Smarts

It took me a moment to notice that there was a cat on the left side of the second panel

Zaner-Boy

QuoteMaybe the nuclear waste is what caused the undead to rise... the undead went into those mineshafts, causing the workers to abandon them. Many were converted, others escaped. The nuclear waste also caused drastic mutations to spiders, and some workers even turned to horrible creatures barely recognizable as humans. Eventually, 3 groups of survivors set up stronghold to fend off the monsters. They discovered what looked like a portal, and found some of the jewels the creatures dropped fitted in. They tried to open the portal, but the place soon got overrun, killing the last of the survivors. One man, the man named 'Steve', managed to escape, holding off until morning before passing out. He woke up later, no memory and no idea what to do, except one thing: survive.

Book Smarts

Steve could've been asleep as the world was plunged into a war like from the Fallout Series and when he woke 750 years late, he awakes to see a blank world with no mark of any major civilization.

Zaner-Boy

That's another theory, but how does he end up in the middle of a flat land? Surely some sort of machinery would have to have kept him asleep all that time.

Also, a theory to spawners: They're linked to the home world of the creature, much like the Endermens, and can send them in groups. Light causes a malfunction with the system.

Go Up