Superpowered RP (Sign-Up)

Started by Gamepad, 2015 Aug 26, 14:20:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepad

Sign-Up Thread: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=15210.0

Finding yourself with new found abilities and powers, how will you use these new gifts, or curses? Will you be a hero? Or a Villain?

Selfish or selfless?

Gamepaw waddled his way through the forest, happily munching on an apple he gathered early, using his powers to give himself a small pouch on his chest for storage.

Coming to the edge of the forest and peering into the town, he watched the ponies preform their daily tasks, and wanting to test his abilities he transformed into a unicorn stallion and headed in.

Chromastone64

A dark blue stallion left a stall, carrying many loafs of bread and other bits of food in his bags.
Azure had been living with this nice family who took him in after hearing his tale. Of course, having somepony who could create gemstones out of thin air was a bonus too.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Nuserame

Slate Grey is feeling pretty content just laying on his back while watching the sky slowly pass over.
Birds are chirping, the sun is just the right kind of warm and rattling of the cart is just right for falling asleep to.
At least it was until the cart pulled up and dumped Slate as well its cargo of hay right onto the floor of 'Hayfry's hay fry bakery'.
"Oh sorry partner, forgot you were there!" The hay farmed called. "Heheh... I tend to kind of zone out during these trip. Nothings broken?"
"Wha? Blah!" was Slate's eloquent reply. "Uh no problem, believe me I have been ejected from transport in worse ways." he continued as he worked his way out of the haybale.
Shaking himself off and paying the idle minded farmer a few bits, Slate felt the day could have still started worse. He made his way out of the bakery and set upon the nearby town, wondering what awaits there.
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Gamepad

Wandering through the town, Game felt weird. For once not struggling and panting, as he waddled and walked normally like one of the ponies who surrounded him. It was kind of overwhelming, not being shooed away or smothered in tiny foals, which wasn't bad some of the time.

Looking through the town, he slowly morphed his nose back into that of a wolf and sniffed out the food. Sniffing out the strong smell of baked goods, Game headed through the town and appeared at a path leading out of the town, confused slightly he trusted his nose and with head to the dirt, he followed it.

Brave-dash

Brave Fleet walked along the threshold of ghastly gorge, nervous to attempt flying through the undiscovered territory that looked a bit too dangerous for her. "should I do this? It looks way too dangerous for a pony like me..." she said to herself, at the entrance of the dangerous ghastly gorge. She stood for a minute, taking a few breathes and then suddenly noticing a slight difference. backing up for a second, feeling a bit weird, she decided to wait.

[Profile pic drawn by invultrois]
[signature drawn by Bakasan94]

Stryder221

Meowing and hissing aplenty was heard as Prince would be found levitating a cat high into the air, the feline struggling to get free. "That'll teach you to scratch at my clothes! Do you even know how expensive this getup is?! No, you'll stay up there, and you will think about what you've done!"
Setting it down on the nearest tree, Prince noted that the cat was glaring daggers at him, and simply turned away upon noticing that fact. "Some goody two shoes will get you eventually. I, on the other hand, have important matters to attend to. Ta-ta!"

And with that, the masked menace had walked off, disappearing to locations unknown.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Brave-dash

Brave heard a faint sound of a cat meowing, looked around, then suddenly deciding it was nothing, and began trotting down into the depths of the canyon-like area.

Gamepad

Game, not paying any attention to what was in front of him and walked straight into a pony coming the other way.

Startled, Game jumped back and reverted back into his normal overweight wolf body and rolled onto his back. Not wanting to show his powers, he remained there and wiggled helplessly.

Nuserame

Slate shakes his head in confusion, not sure what he just saw.

He is however quite sure that there is an corpulent, upturned wolf on the ground which just walked into him.

Slate makes a note to pay more attention and get hit by less thing he didn't see, before no longer standing there like a doofus and helping the wolf back to his paws.

"Sorry about that little fellow, didn't see you there. Strange really not sure how I could have missed you!"

Gamepad

Game, thankful for the pony's help nodded his head. Quickly sniffing the air, he smelt the strong smell of baked goods radiating from the pony and started sniffing him all over, looking for the baked goods.

Brave-dash

Brave trotted beside the small river of the canyon, memorizing the area and she suddenly sees a few holes in the canyon walls, she sniffed the air and it smelled like fish. Brave flew up to one of the holes and realized what she had done and dodged the creature shooting out of the hole at the very last second, and flattened her ears, realizing it hit its head on the other side of the canyon walls, causing a dent, and it pulled its head back into its nest, with a whimper.

Brave Fleet looked over at the wall and her face became covered in fear as she saw the cracks in the wall become larger, making very loud cracking noises. "uh-oh..."

Stryder221

"Well, isn't that interesting...?" Said Prince as they walked past a peculiar scene, hidden as their magic caused them to blend into the scenery much like a chameleon even as they walked.
An overweight wolf sniffing all over a pony like a domesticated dog is what Prince saw. Normally, not very interesting, but... The masked pony was quite sure they'd seen another pony where the wolf once was.

Making a mental note of this oddity, Prince continued onward to the nearest town. It was almost time that they have some fun...
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Nuserame

Chuckling, Slate reaches to his left saddlebag and rummages through it. "Here, you can uh..." He says while frowning at the rubber chicken he just got the the pack. "wha, how did you get in there?" he says retuning the chicken to the oddly spacial saddlebag.

After pulling out various other oddities from the bag including a bonsai tree, he finally found a small box "Aha! Here we go, two cream pastries who's name I forgot! How about we share this and have a walk through town?"

Gamepad

Game, nodded eagerly. Just happy to devour the pastries and hoped for more, gladly followed the pony with hoarding issues through the town.

LunarDusk

A purple unicorn was seen resting by a tree with a book levitated in front of him. He turned his head towards a different tree when he heard meowing. He leaped onto the tree branch in front of the cat.
"It seems nature is starting to once again refuse to keep its mouth shut."
*grin*
The juvenile pony froze the cat in a block of ice then kicked it off the tree before getting back to his reading.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Brave-dash

A very clear, yet unnoticeable Thunder-like sound emerged from the distance, but with a rocky tone, as well as sounding a lot longer than thunder.
Brave watched as the rocks all came down over her at once and she quickly rushed out, leaving her jet stream-like trail behind her, wings beating as fast as she can beat them, and then suddenly flies through a forest, realizing how much more agile she is, she kept going, and accidentally got too close to the ground and tumbled into veiw of the town.

LunarDusk

Lunar looked up when he heard a loud noise. Suddenly a blur flew past him approaching the town area. However before he lowered his head he saw a bunch of rocks and dust coming his way.
"!"
He jumped off the tree branch and sprinted in the same direction that Brave went almost at lighspeed.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Brave-dash

Brave attempted to get up but yet struggled from the impact of the crash, she looked pathetic by laying down in her own tiny crater. She coughed, and tried to get up again, but still couldn't seem to get up due to being fatigue, she groaned and attempted to get up yet again, but at halfway up, she paused and felt weird, again.

Stryder221

Prince was looming over the apparently fatigued Pegasus they had come across on his journey to the town. It was a fairly noisy crash, and it, of course, got their attention.
Apparently disappointed by something, the pony scoffed, turning away from the quite pitiful scene. "Not even worth my time... What a letdown..." The unicorn was heard saying before they vanished.

LunarDusk

Lunar continued to run not stopping for anything, not even to turn back. As he was moving he ran Brave over while she was on the ground mistaking her for a rock.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Go Up