Help!!

Started by Anibell April Dash, 2012 Oct 20, 20:49:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Anibell April Dash

I was just roleplaying when i got a warning page! Saying tht i might be a bot, but it told me to answer a question (2) and i passed it, but now im scared it will happen again! Help!  :I

Rad Thunder

Hmm...maybe you were getting hacked? I dunno.
Maybe you should change your password just in case. :\

Lord of Madness

dont worry this happens all the time. see if you post in too many places too fast the system thinks you may  be a bot and will ask you a question to see if your a bot or not.

Lary

The forums have a built-in system to check for spam. If you posted too fast, you may have triggered it. All you need to do is answer the question. Answer it correctly, and you'll be fine.

If it persists, you may need administrative assistance. I believe another user (Tiger) had the same issue.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Tiger

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Oct 20, 21:24:16
The forums have a built-in system to check for spam. If you posted too fast, you may have triggered it. All you need to do is answer the question. Answer it correctly, and you'll be fine.

If it persists, you may need administrative assistance. I believe another user (Tiger) had the same issue.

Indeed, it happened a lot of times and it got annoying. It wore off after some time though.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

SweBow

Hey!

Yes, it's exactly what happens. If you post to fast the system blocks and ask if you're a bot.

It often happens to people that are multi roleplaying that has a couple of tabs open and reply on a lot of them on the sametime.

Do not worry, you're not flagged as a spammer  ^-^

Go Up