Hello. I'm the Doctor.

Started by Doctor Whoof, 2012 Oct 05, 06:51:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Doctor Whoof

So, yes. I'm the Doctor and seems that I have stumbled upon this here forum. Quite a nice place I ope, though that is yet to be seen. Well, I do think it will be nice, but you never know. Still, I'm sure it will and that nothing goes worng and...
Ahen. Moving on.
So, what else is there to say? Well, I'm hoping to have a good time here and I'm glad to be here and so on and so on.

So, hello.

Night Pony

"What's up,doc?"

Also welcome to LoE!  ^-^

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Budrain

Hello there ^.^ And welcome to LoE  :3
You can run,but you can't hide!

Drgnwolf

Well hello and welcome to LoE doctor!  :D

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE please check out the rules explore and have fun you have all the time in equestria here so allon-y :P

Billow Pillow

Introduction:

Greetings and welcome new friend, to the Legends of Equestria! It is a pleasure to meet you, If you ever need any help please feel free to ask a staff, or one of are many helpful and active members here on the forums! Also please be sure to remember to check out the rules Here.

My Chat:

Love the name, hope you'll become an active member.  :3
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Doctor Whoof on 2012 Oct 05, 06:51:40
So, yes. I'm the Doctor and seems that I have stumbled upon this here forum. Quite a nice place I ope, though that is yet to be seen. Well, I do think it will be nice, but you never know. Still, I'm sure it will and that nothing goes worng and...
Ahen. Moving on.
So, what else is there to say? Well, I'm hoping to have a good time here and I'm glad to be here and so on and so on.

So, hello.
hello and welcome to the forums, Doctor.  Do you roleplay?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Vertigo

Wecome its good to have a docter  ovO

Doctor Whoof

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Oct 05, 14:04:19

Thank you to all for the nice welcome ^^

And yes. I do roleplay now ad again.

cloudandis

Hello and welcome to Legends of Equestria! I can see you've met plenty of ponies and many of them recognize your character. Glad to meet you, and have a nice day :D

Jenzy

Hello Doctor! (:

Welcome to the forum!

Hope to see you playing in the game soon. They don't have fezzes (yet..?), but they do have Stetsons (AJ's hats). I think that's cool if you wore it. :)

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Doctor Whoof on 2012 Oct 05, 15:16:14
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Oct 05, 14:04:19

Thank you to all for the nice welcome ^^

And yes. I do roleplay now ad again.
in that case, I would like to personally invite you to take a look at some of the RPs I GM ^-^ Royal Academy of Magic, Pony Cosmology, Before Equestria and P&S Adventures; I'd be honored if you could come join!
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Lucien

Just letting you know, there is more than one Doctor that is active on the forums.
Starting anew. I am a musician. My past here means nothing.

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here.
There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here.
Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

Hello there my new friend! I hope you find what your looking for here, as so to say  ^-^

Go Up