Holiday Cruise Ship RP [Sign-in]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Apr 17, 02:57:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

Game having already been hit by a ball once, decided to retreat back to a comfort. Food. Waddling away to a nearby food stand the pudgy canine once again attempted to fill his stomach.

Begging for food has become commonplace for the pudgy canine. especially since he got into the boat. He felt like he got good at it as attempted once more.

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

MMTfan1

Blue manages to intercept the ball and hit it back over the net.  [blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]

LunarDusk

" O: ....."
" :I...."
The two exchanged a glance towards each other and at the ball that flew out past the lines.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
They quickly stopped laughing when when Oil realized that the ball had collided with Radiant's face knocking him off the boat into the water while unconscious.
"Shoot!"
Without hesitation he sprinted over in the direction faster than before Lightning could grab a flotation device. He dove head first off of the edge and descended underwater for a few seconds.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

*- If Eques wasn't constraint from her abilities, this rescue would have lasted only 2 seconds x3

*-Also, eh... rescue time again?
--------------------------------------------

Peace noticed someone had fallen off the boat and tries to look. Eques stays on the stage looking at what happened.

A ringing bell can be heard and about 4 life guards come out to try to rescue the fallen pony. 2 gotten out the ship, both mares, one dove in the water, the other flew as she was a pegasus pony. The diver comes in to help try to get Radiant above surface and notices Oil had gotten in as well.

Wish you wouldn't have jumped over to leave this to us. Now that you are here, help me get this pony up on the floaty.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

Oil resurfaced holding Radiant by the mane with his teeth. From being drenched his slicked back mane had drooped and he had noticed that there was a life guard nearby him.
"Hey! I got this! Move along!  :l" he said as he swam towards the boat dragging him.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

The life guard swims behind in case of back up. She responds.

Get him up on the preserver. The rest will hoist all of us up.

She looks up to the pegasus life guard and alerts her to be ready on the deck to pull them up.

There are 4 on the deck that has the rope ready to hoist up when the signal is ready. They all have made a scenery with many ponies gathering.

LunarDusk

Oil nodded as he placed Radiant on the presever. Then he started to climb up along the boats sheer wall until he was on the deck's edge and turned around to towards the life guards in the water.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

The two life guards looked to each other as to how the pony can climb the side of the boat like that. She gives the signal and the pegasus flies up back to the deck to signal to pull. The rest on the deck now pulls the ponies up, both Oil and the life guard. Soon after a few seconds, the finally lift up the ponies up to the deck surface and check on Oil looking for vital signs.

Freedome blitz

then freedome see what happens and goes over to peace and ask. freedome:what happen is everypony ok if you need help i would come and help in a second

frío

Elen could hear the shouting from above the deck, she frowned and pulled out her book that she was writing.
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Peace Keeper

Peace to Freedom: Yea. Someone just fell out of the deck and into the water. Right now they are pulling up the pony and checking on him.

Freedome blitz

freedome to peace oh thats good so who the volleyball game going

Peace Keeper

2017 Mar 30, 18:18:30 #793 Last Edit: 2017 Mar 30, 23:17:58 by Peace Keeper
Still not sure. I think they are tied.

----------------------

*-Which reminds me, the score currently is at 6-4

-----------------------------

The life guards gives CPR on Oil Radiant hoping he wakes up or something.

EDIT: fixed

LunarDusk

//Pffft I think you should be giving cpr to Radiant not Oil Peace, since Oil isnt unconcious lol
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

*=WHOOOPSE!!!  :o sowies. Fixed it

LunarDusk

Radiants eyes opened and started to twitch when he noticed that he was getting CPR'ed on.

"?!...."
He pushed the life guard away to avoid coughing and turned around to release the remaining water from his mouth.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

The life guards back away to give Radiant air to breathe. They keep close eye to see if anything more is wrong with him.

LunarDusk

"I thank you saviors..." he said after coughing a bit
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

The life guards disperse back to their regular duties seeing everything is okay. The crowd claps to see everything is okay and then disperse back as well.

Peace sees from the side in relief

Great that everything is okay.

Go Up