Plushie Adventures: A New Adventure

Started by Super sayian pony, 2015 Sep 20, 00:08:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

frío

(SHE BOI)

Midawn looked up at Peace and shrugged She hasn't woken up yet, what ever happened seemed to do a lot on her
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Peace Keeper

hmm I can imagine. Last he is doing alright.
Guess we can go to my room so we can let him rest.
Everyone can come.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

Game waddled slowly after the pony leading the way, all the while hoping that there is no stairs and his room contains free food.

Thunder Spin

((Okay ... I got to find a way to communicate with ppl. And again : where are you guys?))

Peace Keeper

*- We are just about to head out the building that does arts and crafts that helped with Mogeko. We are gonna be heading back to my dorm in the school campus.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

Game, seeing that the ponies had stopped moving, took the chance to rest his overworked and underused legs by laying down on the floor and allowing the plushies to disembark if they so wish.

Peace Keeper

Luckily my dorm is on the first floor so no need to be walking up stairs x3
Here. Let's all come in. I kinda made a little play place for the plushies,
too so they can have fun. I have a couple stuff in here. Not much since I really don't bring a bunch of stuff to fill up my dorm, but should be good.

Peace opens the dorm room with the key and the door opens inward revealing a single room with a bed, computer, TV, desk, drawer and a bath room.

Gamepaw

Game having waddled all the way to the pony's dorm room, while silently thanking some sort of wolf deity for no stairs, let out a few little pants as he took a spot near the side of the bed and allowed the plushies to jump up or jump down.

frío

Midawn trotted in, holding Mogeko on her back. She sat down on the floor next to the wall and laid Mogeko next to her.
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Gamepaw

Game having laid down on the floor near the bed, allowed his assorted back plushies to clamber up onto the bed.

Paw attempted to go first and had hopped up to Game's head to make the jump and succeeded on getting onto the edge of the blanket but was unable to pull himself up. Silently cursing the creature he is based off the wolf plush fell off the blanket, hit Game in the head and fell to the floor.

"Hello." Game smirked, having figured out what most likely happened and that he was most likely to blame in some form or another.

Peace Keeper

Anything you all need? Here's a TV, computer, I have my Xbox, My Little Fridge with juice and corn flakes.

Gamepaw

"This your fault." Paw blamed, pointing at the larger wolf he was based off of.

"You're the one who's constantly stuffed." Game joked at the plush, nudging him with a paw.

"Well." The small wolf huffed. "You're the one always stuffing his face."

"Food is good." Game retorted poorly, surprised by the plush's sudden attack.

Thunder Spin

((Sorry , but I have to say that I quit. I really have no idea how to jump in and I am bored of reading all the posts. ))

Peace Keeper

*-Sorry to hear you leave Thunder. I understand if you wanna leave. Great to have you RPing here.

-------------------------------

Peace hears Paw arguing to Game, to which he has no idea what Game is saying other than barkings, so he wonders and gets worried.

Woah easy. What happened?

Gamepaw

"He doesn't look after himself properly." Paw stated. "No care for how it affects me."

"How does what I eat affect you?" Game questioned, confused by the wolf plush's words.

"Every time you stuff yourself, I get a little more stuffing added to me. And I can't get rid of it." Paw stated as Game froze for a moment. They were synced? It made sense, as the plush was designed to be a copy of Game.

"I didn't know. How do you know?" Game questioned softly.

"I noticed after you got into that bakery for the second time. When I woke up I had more plush in my stomach." The plush finished, plopping himself down having let all his anger out. "I might not get tired like you do, but it still makes things harder."

Game silently nuzzled the plush, feeling ashamed. He didn't realise that what he did caused a problem for the plush, he wasn't sure what to say in response.

(Since Paw was made as a copy while Game wandered around his maker's garden thought it would make sense to make them a bit more connected.

Kinda makes sense for Game as well, not really having a huge amount of foresight or forethought.)

Peace Keeper

Woah wait a minute. So the wolf affects you at what he does? Sounds like a reverse Voodoo Doll. So as he gets bigger, you get bigger? That is strange.
Never thought that it can affect you by what he does. You two really are connected somehow. Well... um... not sure how to sort this out since I can't speak wolf.
Not sure how to sort this all out.

Gamepaw

"Unless you can either make him lose weight and exercise or disconnect us." Paw stated, before taking a breath. "I`m not really sure."

The mention of losing weight and exercise cause the wolf to freeze, afraid of the punishment but felt it was somewhat deserved.

Peace Keeper

Eh... I could try finding food that is both good and healthy. Im just not sure what he likes. Separation magically seems easier, but also doesnt sound easy. Wait... What if you can do the exercising? Have you tried getting in shape?

Gamepaw

"I have tried." Paw stated, remembering the nights the plush would run around trying to lose the extra padding. "But no luck."

"Don't think he can do healthy either." Paw mused, sitting back down near the wolf and feeling somewhat ashamed that he let everything out the way he did.

Peace Keeper

Hmm... I suppose Insanity workout would not work either. I guess the other option is to help him eat healthy. Just not sure what he likes. Best I can do in worse vase scenario is mix something healthy in his meal and maybe have a balance.

Go Up