Open Server Weekend August 8th-10th!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jun 13, 09:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

rainbowdarth

Been waiting for OSW for so long. I missed it every other time besides this but I can't wait to finally try it out.

o.O Still haven't decided on a character for it but I will figure out something.

FrostyDay

I am watching the downloads page like a falcon! I will be the first to download and hit the servers  :] Celestia forbid I miss even 2 minutes of this weekend! I even scheduled to take off work Friday  :D
Find me in-game as "Gentle Flurry"

c0pitos

Hello everypony

I am new here (and also i am from Colombia so... forgive me for the bad writting) Can you please say me if i will need sometime speciall for play the game? Beside the client of course.

Thanks for the help  0:)

Night_Star030

Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 07, 23:17:33
Quote from: Night_Star030 on 2014 Aug 07, 23:16:03
Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 07, 23:13:57
Quote from: Night_Star030 on 2014 Aug 07, 23:12:24
Quote from: LitzieCreations on 2014 Aug 07, 23:04:57
The version I downloaded on the last open server weekend will still work, right? Just want to make sure ^-^

You have to upload a new game version because they added stuff, them means that you loose all the data of your character. You have to redesign your pony have the codes for your character to export the PonyCodes into the Unity Character editor when you log-in into the game. :I

Too bad there is no way to save what you earned from the previous game versions. :l

Well, you can't save it because as you've said, they added new stuff so the old versions may have changed since then!

Still bugs that you can't save, I have to start all over to get my little guy his stuff. >:/

Don't worry. That's why they have these Open Servers because they can figure out the bugs and make it better! It'll be great once the game is finally complete. In 1,000 years from now!  lol

1,000 years from now!! O:

Hope not!

Bro1997

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Aug 07, 23:23:12
Yes it is. There are still things to be improved or added, but they let us play to test out every kink there is. Is a way to help out our developers and give back for creating this awesome game.

Message to developers: THANK YOU FOR THIS AWESOME GAME  :D

They do work hard on it. Don't blame them know for why it takes so long.

alexandas

Mmmmmm.
We're getting awfully close to the time we can play c:
: 3 see you all there maybe > . >
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Proudy Hooves

Sshhh, valve time >.>
35 minutes for me!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

LitzieCreations

I'm literally refreshing the download page every second xD It makes it hard to focus on the Clannad episode I'm watching, though :/

Night_Star030

Quote from: CrazymattCaptain on 2014 Aug 07, 23:19:02
The version I downloaded on the last open server weekend will still work, right? Just want to make sure ^-^

You have to upload a new game version because they added stuff, them means that you loose all the data of your character. You have to redesign your pony have the codes for your character to export the PonyCodes into the Unity Character editor when you log-in into the game. :I

Too bad there is no way to save what you earned from the previous game versions. :l

Well, you can't save it because as you've said, they added new stuff so the old versions may have changed since then!

Still bugs that you can't save, I have to start all over to get my little guy his stuff. >:/

But I got the codes saved, so at least I don't have to waste time remaking him.

the creator has been updated since the last OSW so you may need to do some tweeks to your pony once you've imported the code.

Indeed, I just checked.  The codes are different!

Thanks for the heads up :]

Bro1997

Quote from: Night_Star030 on 2014 Aug 07, 23:25:02
Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 07, 23:17:33

Don't worry. That's why they have these Open Servers because they can figure out the bugs and make it better! It'll be great once the game is finally complete. In 1,000 years from now!  lol

1,000 years from now!! O:

Hope not!

I'm just comparing how long it'll be. It'll actually be released probably 10 years from now. Knowing how advanced this game is.

alexandas

Quote from: LitzieCreations on 2014 Aug 07, 23:26:05
I'm literally refreshing the download page every second xD It makes it hard to focus on the Clannad episode I'm watching, though :/

Clannad is more important than LoE > . >
JK
But don't miss a minute of it.
[CENTER][/CENTER]
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328

LitzieCreations

Quote from: alexandas on 2014 Aug 07, 23:28:10

JK

Of LoE, or Clannad?  lol

hero4001

Im watching the downald button evry second  :l

Scarasyte

I'm passing the time sandboxing in garrysmod with the pony content off the workshop, shooting my hooves with rockets to switch avies. lol

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

WizzlePiff

alexandas

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Aug 07, 23:30:13
30 MINUTES TO GO!!!

Shhhh don't tell anyone
Quote from: LitzieCreations on 2014 Aug 07, 23:29:11
Quote from: alexandas on 2014 Aug 07, 23:28:10

JK

Of LoE, or Clannad?  lol

lel, Clannad ofc.
I am normally multitasking whilst watching anime, because I'm always multitasking :\
But yeah.
[CENTER][/CENTER]

LitzieCreations

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Aug 07, 23:30:13
30 MINUTES TO GO!!!

Good, I can still fit in a good episode of Clannad   ^-^

Bro1997

Can't we be patient about this? It should be available at 11:50 PM. I promise that.

hero4001

Go Up