Finally, Some Peace and Privacy.

Started by Midnight Breeze, 2012 Dec 17, 18:36:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Midnight Breeze

Over the last week I've been in the process of moving. For the first time I've got my own place all to myself: No parents, no roommates. Gonna take some time to get the place furnished. In total I have a bed, a dresser, my computer and desk, and a couch spread out through a two-bedroom apartment.  lol Only downside is that the building isn't soundproofed very well. I can hear my neighbors talking during the day. Working 12 hour day shifts, though, I don't hear it very often.  :]

It's still hard to believe that I'm a full-grown adult. I still feel like a child.  ^-^

SweBow

Ahh the first feeling of moving out :3 It's lovely to be honest and yeah... my flat isn't soundproof at all. I can hear the people on the third floor watching TV time to time and It's two stories above me!  :I

McSleuthburger

I dont mind having a roommate (because cheaper bills  lol )
though the one thing I notice is sometimes I got bored when there was no one to talk to (if you have some down time, sometimes I did depending on work)
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Pipkin

when I first moved out all I had was a computer, a tv and a couch to sleep on.  I was also in a bachelor apartment though and it was tiny.

and luckily for me, my apartment is very well insulated, for those fun LCS covers I do ever so often.

Next month I have the luxury of moving yet again, i'm actually very excited about this one.  My neighbor is a good friend of mine.

Midnight Breeze

Thank God for mild Louisiana winters. With the thermostat at 65F my heater hasn't kicked on once.

Go Up