Fight for Freedom: Tournament RP (Sign-up)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Dec 04, 02:52:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Welcome to Horror Wing Palace...

There is a being by the name of Darkstalker who is freed from his 2000 year prison and has chosen and captured some of the mightiest beings around. His intention is to see who is the most worthy opponent for his almighty power. He seals the captives in cages specifically built in their specifications to be impossible to break out by all means. He will only let them out, but in the form of a tournament, in which he will force each of the captives to fight their way to freedom. The winner of the tournament will be granted the freedom, but little will they know that they will have a 1 on 1 final battle against the one who started the tournament. If they captives refuse to battle, Darkstalker will strip the power out of the captive, along with being held captive for good. To keep the tournament active and without a hitch, he had captured a dragon by the name of Horror Wing, or by another name Queen Galaxia. She is captive in an island designed to prevent her escaping, and any attempts will threaten her health.

Darkstalker has taken the strongest of the super heroes and mighty beings without notice and in a flash, bring them into the hall of the Horror Wing Palace. There all of the captives will meet with the others who were deemed worthy to be captured and sent to the mysterious palace. The hall is a massive hall decorated in chiseled masonry, stained glass, and statues of ponies and dragons. Since the captures were so sudden and in a flash, it was impossible to check around to see what has happened, and at their most vulnerable to be able to capture without hassle.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

ScarletInk

A twin set of axes gets swiftly thrown at the cage's bars with the intent of freeing their owner: a unicorn mare with a brown coat, striking blue eyes full of fury and a long, flowing black and blue streaked mane.
But for all the ferocity behind her assault, the bars don't relent, leaving her releasing a string of curses that surely shouldn't be spoken in polite company.

- HEY! Whoever is behind this joke, I'm not laughing! Let me out or I swear I...! >:O

The mare, known as Graceful Blade, proceeds with another round of furious attacks, both from her axes and her colorful vocabulary.
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Peace Keeper

Eques is found in another cage, feeling the cage to be build to withstand unbelievable amount of force. She gives it a light punch, which ironically has an enormous force of a huge bomb. She felt no budging nor a rattle of the cage. She wondered why would anyone would want to put her in a cage. Her horror increased when she looks around to see she is not alone. She sees a pony weilding a couple axes striking at the cage with whatever she is giving. She decides to speak to the angry pony.

Eques: Unfortunately it is no use to tackle this cage. These are built solely for our containment, withstanding any attack. Even I have a very difficult time nudging this cage or even escaping. I fear whoever put us in these cages wants something from us, and did so without any sort of warning. Someone of a higher power.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

ScarletInk

Graceful Blade gets shocked into silence: she didn't notice there were other ponies prisoners like her.

- Oh, really? - she says, her breath heavy for all the struggling to get free. - Powerful or not, I'll kick their sorry excuse of a flank as soon as I get them on my hooves.

She finally calms down a little, resting her axes.

- I didn't notice there was somepony else. My name is Graceful Blade: who are you?

Julien999

((Just a quick post, so I can follow the RP))

A half cyborg zombie named Iru stand in her sitting position and look at Graceful Blade trying to escape.
"Looks like there is no way to escape."

There is also another pony, but the body is fully hidden in her hood. ((<--- I wonder if Eques can sense her magic))

Purple

2016 Dec 04, 09:27:53 #5 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 04, 15:16:17 by Purple
Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Dec 04, 02:52:54
He seals the captives in cages specifically built in their specifications to be impossible to break out by all means.

((well then... XD))

In the cage with Graceful and Eques, there was not a pony, but a small purple and white sphere on the ground, which seemed to be wriggling about quite a bit. 
Spoiler: sphere • show

Inside said sphere...

Rosemonde awoke with a start. 
Looking around in confusion and shock, she quickly tried to analyze her surroundings.  Last thing she remembered, there was an odd haze, and a flash of light before she was knocked out.  And now she was... inside a sphere. . . .

Oh no.

Rosemonde's breathing began to quicken as she realized where she was.  Her father had always warned her about this, the spherical trap, the nightmare of being unable to escape.  'Beware of ponies throwing spheres at you,' he had told her at a young age.  At the time she didn't get it, and thought it was supposed to be a joke.  But now, now she was here, living that joke.

"RAAAAGH!! Let me OUT OF HERE!!" She screamed as she began kicking furiously against the walls.  The surface was very slippery, so she would often fall down in the process of kicking.  But this would immediately be followed by her jumping back up, and trying again.  She knew nopony could hear her right now, but she hoped that if she continued trying to scream and kick, she would get free.  tears began to form in her eyes as she kept going.  It was just as terrifying as her father had described.  Nopony could help her, or hear her cries.  It was certainly no joke.  She was stuck in a nightmare.

LunarDusk

"...Try as you must even at your maximum, its all in vain..." said a navy colored earth pony  Zeal  in monotone. Inside the same cage but standing closest to Eques he observed her and the others to measure on how much power they were either putting into the cage bars or how much they could possibly contain. He really didn't resist much while being captured especially when he realized it was already too late.
"...It seems that whoever it is that captured us...and beings blessed with powers beyond that of normal ponies"
*glances at Eques*
"...Seems to possibly be that of a god or goddess. However, what they intend to gain from this is the question..."
" [glow=black,2,300]Hmph.....[/glow]"
There still was someone else who had not joined in on the conversation. In the cell corner folding his arms while sitting was a heavily armored "stallion" with two purple horns that seemed to have a strong energy radiating from them. The weapons on his side were leaned against the wall. He wasnt saying or doing anything but he is listening in on the conversation. Perhaps he could be waiting for the captor to return.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

ScarletInk

- So...

Graceful sits down rotating her axes in the air and catching the low light within its reflection.

- ... Apparently we've got caught from a very though someone or something. Any idea why, guys?

Peace Keeper

Eques to Blade: A pleasure to meet you... in an unsettling place, no less. My name is Eques.

She then stops to see a stallion next to her giving an examination. She didn't mind being examined as she has already been many times in her lifetime. As they talked about how and why they were captured, she responds.

Eques: I do wish to know. I have nothing to understand why. I can only believe there is something of higher power, a diety bent on conquering the world by sealing us away, or made as some kind of experiment.

She looks down and notices a sphere on the ground, and it is shaking. She got curious as to why there is a sphere inside the cage. She wonders if it belonged to somepony, but decides to take the ball by magically levitating it to her.

Eques: This strange mysterious orb. It feels something is inside... something powerful. Whatever it is inside, perhaps it needed to be sealed in this to prevent it to unleash its great power. Maybe it can help break us free from the cage. Now, if only I know how to release the...

She looks around the sphere seeing how to release the being inside. She checks for anything that would feel it will open it. She discovers what looks like a relief or a button of some sort on the ball. She wonders if it is similar to opening a plastic container, but her biggest wonder is who or what is inside. She feels it is a very small creature of power, a hamster-sized being. She decides to touch the button, hoping this does release it from its first cage.

Purple

As Eques pressed the button, there was a large flash of red light as the sphere lifted into the air.  Suddenly, a full sized mare appeared on the ground before them, still thrashing about like crazy.

...However, being freed from the sphere had caused her to lose balance, leading to the mare falling on her face. 

Looking around her, she quickly sat up, her tear-stained face looking surprised and confused.  "A-ah... I..." she stammered, unsure where she was, or who these ponies were.

Julien999

Iru has noticed the ball as well and know there is something inside shaking it, but she is surprised to see a mare getting out from a ball this small.
"Um... Is this another object made with technology?"

Aqua Fire

Spark was inside a ball(it is a master ball. You know. The blue ball). She ran around in circles, trying to get out. After the 1,000 circle, which took her 5 minutes, she banged into something. When she got up, she saw that it was a spirit.
o_O "Uh.. Hello.. Spirit." Spark said, cautiously.
0:) "Hello Spark." The spirit said.
o.O "HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!?!"
0:) "I'm a spirit."
o_O "Oh.." Spark looked around. "So what are you doing here, anyway?"
0:) "I'm your trainer. I will help you get out of here."
o.O "Can't you just poof me out of here?"
0:) "Nope. There's a spell that doesn't allow spirits to travel with any creature." Spark then decided that she was sleepy, so she slept.
0:) "Good night Spark."
o_O Uh.. Good night.. Spirit" Before Spark slept, she decided to shake the cage she was in. She yelled, "HHHHEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!", which manages to make a tiny little sound, but it was loud enough to be heard from outside the ball.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Purple

Rosemonde was about to respond to Iru, when she noticed another strange sphere nearby, similar to the one she had been trapped in.  Surprised, she quickly used her magic to free whatever was inside, sensing that it was afraid like she had been.

ScarletInk

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Dec 04, 16:01:37
As Eques pressed the button, there was a large flash of red light as the sphere lifted into the air.  Suddenly, a full sized mare appeared on the ground before them, still thrashing about like crazy.

...However, being freed from the sphere had caused her to lose balance, leading to the mare falling on her face. 

Looking around her, she quickly sat up, her tear-stained face looking surprised and confused.  "A-ah... I..." she stammered, unsure where she was, or who these ponies were.

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Dec 04, 16:16:45
Rosemonde was about to respond to Iru, when she noticed another strange sphere nearby, similar to the one she had been trapped in.  Surprised, she quickly used her magic to free whatever was inside, sensing that it was afraid like she had been.

- Wowowowo, kid, I wouldn't do it if I was in...!

Any concern Graceful has about opening misterious spheres goes unlistened.

Aqua Fire

When Rosemonde opened the sphere, Spark appeared, still sleeping. Spirit had to wake her up
0:) "Wake up, Spark, wake up." No one knew that a spirit was waking her up. When Spark started to wake, she disappeared from her. When Spark opened her eyes, she saw some ponies.
o_O "Uh... Hello?"

Peace Keeper

Eques sees in shock of the sphere containing these beings in such a small space. She can feel that claustrophobia would be certain in a condition like that, if they are contained in a small volume in any way.

Eques: Hello. You were freed from those spheres. Perhaps there is a reason as to why you two were in need to be caged in such a small space. As greatful to finally see of the two of you, unfortunately we are still bound in this cage we all are in, so your freedom is nothing more than a small step. Allow me to present myself. My name is Eques. What are yours?

ScarletInk

- ... Oh, well, this day keeps on getting stranger, I give up on it!

Graceful lets her axes falls on her sides.

Aqua Fire

[glow=blue,2,300]"Well, I am extremely fast, faster then my own mother. My name's Spark. The fastest pony in all Eqestria. I guess I could of been out of that cage in no time." [/glow] Spark stated, not meaning to brag.

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Aqua Fire

[glow=blue,2,300]"Well, at least I'm the fastest in Ponyville"[/glow] Spark admitted. She never was able to get into the Eqestria Wide race. [glow=blue,2,300]"Last I remember, before I was inside the ball,"[/glow] Spark continued, pointing to the Masterball. [glow=blue,2,300]"I was having fun with my brother. I was racing him. I was winning, but then, just as I was about to hit the finish line, I was inside the ball."[/glow]

Go Up