Love is in the Air (Hearts and Hooves Day Romance RP)(Open RP)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Feb 09, 04:28:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Welcome to Love is in the Air RP. This RP is for the tradition of love for Valentines day or Hearts and Hooves Day. It is also open so you can jump in at any time. I believe it will be best to add the OC info in the OOC so that it doesn't get buried here in the RP x3 .

Basically this RP is about love. Any kind of love can be used here such as romantic love, chase love, or love spells of any kind. There is no set story to this, though if you l like to elaborate in a story of your own or something everyone can enjoy, we can discuss it in the OOC.
The OOC is here: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=15734.0

Now, of course the rules. Forum rules do apply. Now, how far is too far in love? What stuff are restricted in love? Here are a list of rules:
-Kisses on head or around face are acceptable. Kissing on mouth is borderline acceptable/unacceptable. Anywhere around the body is forbidden except for the front hoofs (since it is similar to kissing the top of the hand, it is safe)
-Keep the jokes clean. I know there may be some funny pick-up lines or love jokes. Adult jokes are completely forbidden!
-Romantic playaround should also be kept clean.

Now... there may be disputes where some will pull a canon character to use in this RP and cause problems. I would recommend to refrain from using any canon characters unless you and the people agree on the idea. If things do get out of hand I may have to take action on the situation.

Okay, finally done with the set stuff. Now... let's begin the RP!

------------------INTRODUCTION----------------------
The love is in the air. The ponies finding their special somepony, while others are in the search for their true love, and others... well still on the mission to get the mare or stallion of their life. Here we enter the lives of ponies in Equestria who are in the mood for loving. Each with very interesting stories to tell.

((Such introduction. Very short. Much small. Wow))
-----------------------------------RP STARTS HERE---------------------------------------
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Purple

Sparkle walked through the streets of Ponyville, letting out a happy sigh.  The town was decorated with hearts and roses, giving off a romantic atmosphere.  Hearts and Hooves Day was one of Sparkle's favorite holidays.  But not because she had a special somepony, which she didn't, but because it was the kind of day where she could bring smiles to everypony's faces.  She looked down at her basket full of roses and valentines, and gave an excited squee.  She planned to give them out to everypony in town who seemed lonely today, and if she had any left over, she'd give those out to the first ponies she saw.

brobrobippy

Tech walked along the streets of ponyville, "Maybe this'll be the year I find someone." Tech had never really known how to respond to a valentine or at least a "Real" valentine from that special somepony.  Tech walked along as he thought of something to say if he got a valentine..."Hmmmm... he walked along in deep thought.
Thanks for being the best community out there all you Bronies! ( and Pegisisters )

Purple

Sparkle sees Tech, and skips over to him happily.  With a big grin on her face, she levitated a rose and a valentine out of her basket.  "Happy Hearts and Hooves Day!" she said cheerily as she gave the valentine and rose to him.  It had only been a few minutes and she already had found somepony to give out valentines too!  This was making out to be a great day.

FakeSmile

Alone at a park bench, a young mare sits with a small smile. Her sandy coloured coat was covered with a pale yellow Sunday dress. The wind gently blew at her long dark teal mane flowed like a violent river. A small dark blue gem rested on her forehead and sparkled as the sun's rays hit it. The mare's eyes were as cloudy as her thoughts as she gazed upon the other park goers. Her stare fell from couple to couple as she watched others enjoy this loving holiday. It was what she described as cute and nothing more. But she did enjoy seeing others happy with another's company, which is why she decided to sit at the park today. It was almost as if she was invisible, since no one was returning a smile or a stare. The mare didn't mind though, she also enjoyed being by herself. She couldn't help but wonder about each couple or single pony and what they would do today. Some would enjoy the company of a love one, while others will go about as if it was just a normal day. The mare didn't stop to think about her plans, since she didn't have any. No, she decided to pick a spot at the park and enjoy the nature and the cuteness that sure to come with a holiday like this.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

SandFire

Shadow walking around the town during hearts and hooves day tried to avoid the couples walking to and fro. Just lightly smiling as she looked at what was going on. When she spotted a mare in a dress by her self just looking around. With no other plans for this holiday Shadow decided to walk up to the mare.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper, again wishing to visit Ponyville, comes out of his motel to see the lovely hearts and roses for Hearts and Hooves Day. He had been in Ponyville for a couple days, and only his first time ever witnessing how Ponyville celebrates the tradition of love. Though he is only single and not in any relationship, still satisfies him to see ponies getting together with their special somepony. He really doesn't have love much on his head due to his concentration for school, but since he is on vacation, he can at least relax and hope he can make a friend or two on this day. He begins his stroll realizing he needs to get something to eat, so his first stop is a grocery store.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

FakeSmile

Her cloudy gaze drifted from one pony to another, till someone caught her eye. It appeared to be a mare, and she was heading her direction. The sandy mare didn't make much of it; she assumed this pony would just walk past her like the rest. The mare quickly drifted her gaze to another pony as she let out a happy sigh. While she watched the world around her, a tired smile was engraved on her face.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

SandFire

Shadow being close enough to talk to the sandy colored mare said "Hi! How are you doing this fine day?"

FakeSmile

The mare's eyes widen at the sound of a unfamiliar voice. She glanced over to find the source of the greeting and saw Shadow. At first, the mare looked away again, since she didn't believe there was a possibility of someone talking to her today. After a bit of silence, the mare glanced back and was surprised to see the stranger was still there. Was that greeting really meant for her? She was a bit caught of guard by this, and didn't know really what to say at first. But there was enough awkward silence, and the mare didn't want to come off as being rude. With a small smile the mare chimed,
[Color=darkcyan]???: Oh! You are talkin' to me? I'm terribly sorry for ignorin' you like that, dear. Don't get too many ponies these days who come up to me for chit chat.[/color]
The mare's voice was deeper than the average mare, but her speech was like cold molasses; a hint of sweet and very slow. Her cloudy eyes examined Shadow as if she was looking for the reason why she approached her. Returning eye contact back to the mare, she continued,
[Color=darkcyan]???: But yes, hello darlin'. I am mighty fine, how 'bout you?[/color]
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

SandFire

Watching the mare being surprised at someone actually talking to her. Shadow waited until the mare has collected herself and spoken back to her. Before saying "I am doing just fine this great day" before looking towards the sky and back to the mare, "Just wondering why this mysterious mare is doing on this bench all alone on this specific day is all."

FakeSmile

A weak chuckled escaped the mare's smile; she hasn't been called  "mysterious" before. With a small smile she replied,
[Color=darkcyan]???: Well, I just thought I'll do a bit of pony watchin' and enjoy the weather. Don't know too many folks who would do the same, so I just put on my best dress and drifted my way here. [/color]
The mare realized the stranger might want to sit down, so she scooted over a bit on the bench. As she threw her long mane over her shoulder she said,
[Color=darkcyan]???: Since you're here to chat, why don't you take a seat, dear? There is plenty of room for the both of us.[/color]
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

brobrobippy

Tech was surprised to just be handed a valentine out of nowhere and smiled "Thanks, this is my first valentine today!" Tech looked at the basket full of valentines "Wow you sure have a lot of valentines!" Tech, not knowing what else to say, just kept smiling brightly from the newly received valentine
Thanks for being the best community out there all you Bronies! ( and Pegisisters )

Misty Fly

*Marble Leaves the train and enters Ponyville*
Marble : hmm mabe taking a few days off in ponyville will be worth it...
Magic...

Purple

Quote from: brobrobippy on 2016 Feb 10, 07:25:03
Tech was surprised to just be handed a valentine out of nowhere and smiled "Thanks, this is my first valentine today!" Tech looked at the basket full of valentines "Wow you sure have a lot of valentines!" Tech, not knowing what else to say, just kept smiling brightly from the newly received valentine

Sparkle grinned in excitement.  "Yep!  I'm planning on giving one to everypony in town today!" she explains cheerily.  "Since I don't have anypony to celebrate today with personally, I like to take the day to spread some joy!" she said, realizing that sound a bit cheesy.  But even though it may have sounded somewhat silly, every word was true.

Misty Fly

*Marble approaches Tech and Sparkle*
Marble : its hearts and hooves day already?
Magic...

Purple

Sparkle turns around to face Marble.  "Yep!" she said cheerily, pulling out a valentine and rose for her too.  "Happy Hearts and Hooves day!" she said with an excited grin.  "Well, I've gotta go for now.  There's plenty more ponies i've gotta give these out to!  See you later!" she said to both of them.  And with that, she skipped off merrily, humming a tune to herself as she went off to find the next pony.

Misty Fly

Magic...

Purple

"You're welcome!" Sparkle singsonged back to her as she skipped off.  She was already decently far away, but her voice carried perfectly.  She had a talent for singing, but she really thought of it more as a hobby.

brobrobippy

"Well she was very Cheerful." Tech turned to face Marble "So....you doing anything special for hearts and hooves day?"

Go Up