The GO! Fitness and Sports.

Started by Peace Keeper, 2014 Dec 22, 05:31:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

*-This is my first RP, so I hope anyone and everyone joining in will have fun. It is open to everyone and anyone can jump in at anytime. OCs of all types and ages can be used.

Remember. All forum rules apply, so let's hope everyone knows the rules so we don't get into any trouble.

So... uh... I guess that is it then. Let's have some fun.

-------------------- RP time ----------------------

This is the GO! Fitness and Sports class. My name is Arco Iris, and I will be your coach. I am a retired Equestra Games athlete with a 28-year record of competing. My life is to compete and encorage young athletes to be the best. I now dedicate myself to teaching others to train to be healthy and stronger. This program is to maintain your fitness, enhance your skills, or just to exercise around if you feel like moving. It is designed for everypony of any kind, any age, and every level of fitness, so nopony is left out. I thank you for joining me on this course and I wish you well all the way through. Hope you have fun!
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Go Up