Stranded! (Equestria Edition) [Updated 7/28]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2014 Jul 05, 18:21:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

2014 Jul 05, 18:21:14 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 29, 01:52:38 by Peace Keeper
This was one of my favorite game back in school where you can only choose a few from a large group to flee on a small boat to an island and wait for help. Since this is Equestria, things get a bit interesting.

Here is the scenario:

***Updated as of 7/28: Apparently, I would already know three of the choices will ALWAYS be selected so I have removed them, plus a couple I think would have little or no value.

You and 14 8 other ponies are on a cruise when suddenly the boat crashes into a reef. The boat is sinking and all of you must escape into a small escape boat, however, only 6 can fit into the boat. You have to decide who should go into the boat. Here are the list of ponies to choose from:
(There will be a mix of professions/talents, as well as earth's, uni's, and pega's, so keep in mind of their natural and magical abilities)

-You (Your type)
-The captain (Earth)
-The chef (Uni)
-The teacher (pega)
-The carpenter (uni)
-The [medical] doctor (earth)
-The soon-to-be mother (pega)
-The police/guard (earth)
-The tailor (uni)
-The athlete (pega)
-The traveler/hiker (uni)
-The retired (old) librarian (earth)
-The musician (pega)
-The filly/colt (earth)
-The sick father [to the filly/colt] (earth)

All of the ponies listed above (including you) know where an island is, but it is too far for any pegasi to fly there, or any unicorn to teleport there. No pony can cling on to the outside of the boat as the water is too cold to tolerate, and may be teeming with sharks and other creatures. Once at the island, no pegasi or unicorn are able to get off the island. When the boat crashed, it released an S.O.S. signal that can pinpoint the location of the crash and the small boat, and it can stay on for many years. Help will be on the way, but it is unsure when they will receive the signal and when will they get there. It may take hours, days, months, or years for help to arrive.

----end of scenario----

Think wisely who you would choose to escape.
List the ponies who will be on the boat.
Optional: for each pony, respond to why that pony is important. If you have more than one reason, you can list them.

*Note: if there is anything I should improve in this game, let me know.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Blitz Freeman

Well I'm bringing the Mother-to-be first. Then get the youngster. Bring the father, so you don't brake up the family. And me (pegasus)

That's 4 right there
Next, bring the medic, to deliver the baby. Bring the traveler, for survival tips. Finally, bring the teacher,  who will have quite a bit of experience in dealing with children.

The medic & traveler should be enough to sustain us until help arrives. Plus, all 3 races are present, so all pony abilities are present.
I fight so that she may go on...for I am just a pony.

TwilightNight

I would take myself (1), the soon-to-be-mother (2), the medical doctor (3), the filly/colt (4), the father (5), the carpenter (6), and the traveler/hiker (7).

Go Up