Kirby air ride trolled me.

Started by Darkangel, 2012 May 26, 18:36:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Darkangel

Kirby air ride is a really fun game,if you think Kirby games are REALLY easy well they are not really.....so I was playing on City Trial.....I found 1 Hydra piece,then I got 2 Dragoon pieces.(You might know the Dragoon from SSBB)I then found the 3rd one but it was on a thing that makes you fly up,so i tried to get it but it flung me up before i could get it,to make this even WORSE the Dragoon is REALLY good at gliding far,the stadium prediction was to fly VERY far and I didnt have my Wheelie bike because i got off of it,and I didnt want the compact star.......so i quit. lol Was anypony like this in another game? When you quited when you where SO close to winning/getting something/getting enough money? lol
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Lary

I thought it was the easiest Kirby game... ever (except for maybe Crystal Shards). I cleared all three checklists (though I'll be honest, Top Ride's took me a while). It's also the simplest, using only Stick + A.

And City Trial was always my favorite mode... all those delicious RPG elements...

EDIT: Hater. I always used Compact Star. Always. Except for when I got Dragoon or Hydra.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Darkangel

Quote from: Lary on 2012 May 26, 18:43:27
I thought it was the easiest Kirby game... ever (except for maybe Crystal Shards). I cleared all three checklists (though I'll be honest, Top Ride's took me a while). It's also the simplest, using only Stick + A.

And City Trial was always my favorite mode... all those delicious RPG elements...

EDIT: Hater. I always used Compact Star. Always. Except for when I got Dragoon or Hydra.

No i ment the stadium was to fly far,and compact star doesnt really fly that far.
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

ChilledEagle

Kirby Air Ride = Best Kirby game
I love the music in that game. :D

Every time I played City Trial I would always find two pieces to either Dragoon or Hydra but I could NEVER find the third piece. Then one time I found the third piece and when I was about to get it:

"Time's Up!"

And don't even get me started on how many times I got trampled on by Dynablade lol

Sea Foam

I can't tell you how many hours I've spent on City Trial. I think it was the only thing I actually did in that game.  lol

I would always spend the whole time going back and forth between places where the Dragoon and Hydra pieces spawned most often on a genocide of red and green boxes.  ovO

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Zelfore

I freakin' love this game! I beat Top Ride's checklist first. (Also my favorite of the three.)
Then - it took forever, but - I eventually beat City Trial. (Colors, characters, Hydra/Dragoon, etc.) And I didn't use any purple blocks on it either.
I haven't beaten AirRide yet. :c I've just never found racing the most fun thing to do in this game. So many possibilities! *-*
I'll spare you the displeasure of wasting time, reading my signature, and let you get back to posting ponies! \(^u^)/

DrWhooves

Lary

Quote from: DrWhooves on 2012 May 27, 22:30:02
Swerve Star is Best Star.

That's a funny way to spell Winged Star.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

ChilledEagle

Quote from: Lary on 2012 May 28, 08:42:36
Quote from: DrWhooves on 2012 May 27, 22:30:02
Swerve Star is Best Star.

That's a funny way to spell Forumla Star.

Fixed. No thanks are necessary.

Go Up