what would happen to the bronys if my little pony was no more?

Started by princesswarmheart, 2013 May 05, 06:13:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Wandering Magus

2013 May 19, 20:14:48 #20 Last Edit: 2013 May 19, 20:17:59 by The Wandering Magus
who's Zachary Rich? :P

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 May 19, 01:02:34
The Ending:

hnnngggg d'awwwww
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

hyper drive [HD]

considering there are so many fan fic animations and comics the brony fandom will keep thriving as new bronies that come into the herd with there talents of for say music that would insipre and other wise catch eye of regular people. this is still going on today as fan art and vids, music, ext hit major websites like facebook, ifunny, ext... that all i can think of at the moment but i will post more if anything else comes to my head

Spencer the Pegasus Guard

There are a lot of fanbases that are alive and have companies that merchandise them to heck. DBZ is a good example.
I have a Tin Foil hat....I am 100 percent okay with this.

Runefang1ce

Cotton Ball

I would keeps calm after the series finale and hope g5 doesn't have the same eyes as The New Scary Littlest Pet Shop toys
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

Dragnmastralex

Hasbro never cancels any of their shows they reboot them... probably into Equestria Girls... but the fandom would realistically do what other fandoms have done in the same situation.

some would move on to a new show and fandom.
some would stick with the FiM and watch reruns and talk about it all day on forums where they would write fanfic to try and continue the story.
some would pick up the "new" ponies and always compare them to the FiM ponies.
Finally some would bug the heck out of Hasbro trying to get the show back with petitions and dream of one day getting their show back to no avail
[/center]

LadyInWhite

Even if the show ends the toys probably wont since they keep coming back in new forms since it first started. Also there are plenty of knock-offs. What would the bronies do?

Probably reminisce and do what they're doing now. The fandom won't just disappear because the show went off the air.
LoE Characters:
Wind Whistler (f/pegasus/medic)
Moonlight Stardancer (f/unicorn/magic)

Fruitcakethepony~

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 May 06, 06:53:58
Oh, if the show was no more? I read that wrong. No, I wouldn't be that disappointed... but I still be would be sad that it ended. But at least a great show ever did exist. Now if it didn't ever exist, I already made my point about that.

Agreed. >.<

Asterian Starfall

Quote from: princesswarmheart on 2013 May 05, 06:13:53
every one would go insane D: :c >.< >A<

Probably not me. MLP sales have been so good recently, and with the toy line having been around for over 30 years, I don't see it ending.

At least for the foreseeable future. As far as the show ending, it seems like it's growing in popularity, so I don't see a reason for them to cancel it. They are making a season 4 after all. It would probably devastate the brony community, but I myself have every episode on my computer, so I'm not worried. Should the show end though, everypony's invited to my place for a private screening!
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

TCDubstep

If the show were to be cancelled?

I would live on with the fandom. Most of the things I do with MLP are fandom related wether it be fanfiction or art or other things.

If the show never existed.....
I would be dead, as the show led me to my 4 friends, one of which had a lasting effect

Taylo Swift

Rokon

If My Little Pony no more, I wouldn't be upset at all. This show has taught me to see things with an open-mind and that's something I can never lose. People often ask me why I love My Little Pony, and it's quite simple:

- It's a well developed cartoon, complete with great voice actors/actresses, music, storylines, personalities, character development and most importantly, art.

I think there needs to be more cartoons like these. The little things are definitely what makes the show so great. Even things that are moderatelt difficult to truly understand, like Discord's riddle (btw, "right where you began" asks to look at the first thing in the beginning of Season 1, Episode 1, which is the book.)

I am glad I'm able to download it and keep this cartoon on my computer and I do hope I'm able to get a hold of this cartoon when or if I have kids so that I can teach them the magic of friendship, and to teach them the lessons Twilight has learned over the course of the seasons.
Hey man, suckin' at somethin' is the first step to bein' sorta good at somethin'.

Reinhardt

GarethMLP

Faith in humanity will be forever lost in the void.  ovO

Mooncookie

:I As with all areas of fandom, once the object of their devotion is gone, the casual fans and even some intermediate fans will eventually lose interest without the pony community to prop them up. But the die hard fans; the ones who LIVE the show and would die for the show, will be around forever.  ovO These types of fans exist in all areas of fandom (you can recognize them by their worn out T-shirts, now several sizes too small, displaying their favorite characters, and a complete disregard for hygene or personal appearance). This is not disrespect, but an homage to people who will not bend to what the world gives or takes away.
Star Wars fans seemed to disappear in the years between 1985 and 1990, but all it took was someone to stimulate their interest again and the fans were back. Look at 'em now! lol
Sadly, regardless of the mountains of cash Hasbro may make by continuing a successful series, they, like every other company, will actually ignore profits in order to blindly follow what other clueless companies do, (i.e cartoon shows rarely exceeding 65 episodes regardless of popularity because that's how Disney used to limit their Disney Afternoon lineup; making only enough to fill their cable network schedule).  :P  Or they will follow some vague demographic pie charts that they are not even remotely qualified to interpret. 
Hasbro would make barrels of money by pleasing the Bronies and making feature movies around the Mane 6 and striking while the fandom is hot, but they'd rather ignore millions at the box office so they can sell a few plastic toys of human characters for a fraction of the income.
Hasbro is clueless and will likely do what they've been doing for decades, making new generations of Ponies every few years to sell merchandise, not realizing or even caring that you can't catch lightning in a bottle twice.
On the bright side, the popularity and inspiration of MLP FIM may ignite a new generation of talented fans (like Lauren Faust) to carry the Friendship into the future. I've seldom seen so much talent as I have among the Bronies; if anypony can make a difference, we can!  0:) So keep calm and flutter on! >:O

TheStigsMLPCousin

Some say......we would all ben veeeeeeeery unhappy   ono

moonbeam16

Aelios

3 options:
1) The brony fandom is so unique and inspiration they make episodes till we die of old age. :)

2) They make eventually end gen 4 and start gen 5 following the same principles that make FIM such a sucess. :)

3) option 2 but After a while in the future (when we have the advanced technology) computers and A.I's can arrange sound patterns and pixels in such a way that it can automatically make super amazing episodes for us and we just share them with eachother meaning we will have an infinite amount of episodes that are all incredible and amazing.
And if all these A.I's are linked then what they create will flow with every other A.I made episode. :D

I love my far out but kinda plausable 3rd option :P

Go Up