MLP Season 5 teaser!

Started by Mizuki, 2014 Nov 17, 21:38:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Buddy Minute on 2014 Nov 25, 16:27:35
Okay, the first trailer seemed like nothing. All is did was reflect on the last season, and promise "big things were coming," which is meaningless for a commercial. You're supposed to promise that something good is coming.

But with this second one, could they be implying that the group will be challenged throughout the season. That'd be interesting if so. Like, whereas last season was about a box and a castle, will the villian have a more long lasting impact then just a few episodes?

I hope so. That'll be neat.
Maybe the villain is causing the problems that the mane six have to travel around and fix!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

wingedpineapple

Don't get your hopes up guys, we had villains appearing out from nowhere and this probably not gonna change :v
[move][/move]

PrincessButton

Perhaps more will be revealed in future trailers over the next few months.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Griffon

Princess Celestia: Ah, Philomena, my pet. You're awake.

Naura

That animatic was amazing, it made me super excited, and it also got me thinking what they are planning furthermore o_O
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

wingedpineapple

2014 Dec 01, 17:56:52 #25 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 02, 17:20:55 by wingedpineapple

Dramatic hoodie commercial teaser for best pone :ajshifty:
[move][/move]

Dream Dust

Quote from: wingedpineapple on 2014 Dec 01, 17:56:52
([/youtube] tells me: "invalid youtube link" when I use it)
Dramatic hoodie commercial teaser for best pone :ajshifty:

AHH! I love it! I'm tired of waiting!  O:

Buddy Minute

I really noticed the music for this one. It was too grand and too epic. It didn't really fit with the narrator who was jokey and confused by Pinkie, then he ended the trailer by going "probably not," killing the tension created by the music.

I'm changing my opinion from the Fluttershy trailer. These trailers are nice but transparent. A new season is coming, and they want to build it up, but are they giving a reason? Nope.

Not that I need one, it's just that I already know that a new season is coming every since that post featuring Pinkie Pike jumping into the sky while the text for "Season5 coming 2015" floating nearby. These trailers are just a lot of fluff.
Spoiler: show

wingedpineapple

I just realized that [/youtube] thing doesn't work if the link has https and no http instead :v

I wonder who is next, I bet applejack is the last tho v:
[move][/move]

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Buddy Minute on 2014 Dec 01, 23:59:11
I really noticed the music for this one. It was too grand and too epic. It didn't really fit with the narrator who was jokey and confused by Pinkie, then he ended the trailer by going "probably not," killing the tension created by the music.

I'm changing my opinion from the Fluttershy trailer. These trailers are nice but transparent. A new season is coming, and they want to build it up, but are they giving a reason? Nope.

Not that I need one, it's just that I already know that a new season is coming every since that post featuring Pinkie Pike jumping into the sky while the text for "Season5 coming 2015" floating nearby. These trailers are just a lot of fluff.

Maybe they're not saying why because they don't want to spoil it because if they say anything about what the mane six are going to face, it'd spoil something! O:

Now, let's hope Hasbro's toy department doesn't release toys of the villain or something... :/
The section that's in charge of the show is great when it comes to not spoiling things, but the toy section? *Ahehehem*
- Started releasing crystal pony blind bag ponies way before season 3, but that was subtle at least
- Canterlot Wedding stuff before The Canterlot Wedding
- Alicorn Twilight stuff popping up super early on, including an alicorn Twilight sticker sighted in a toy store
- Sunset Shimmer pony toys sighted before the Equestria Girls trailer even came out. So many people thought I was being silly when I insisted that the Sunset Shimmer toy seen at that Toy Faire would be an important character. :P "It's just a pony toy," they said, but she looked like more than a background character, and she was in a series that mane six toys were in. Some started to believe after photos of the back of a Sunset Shimmer box popped up 'cause it said she used to be Celestia's student and knows the path to another world.
- DJ Pon3 EQG Rainbow Rocks stuff, including her car

Quote from: wingedpineapple on 2014 Dec 02, 17:23:30
I just realized that [/youtube] thing doesn't work if the link has https and no http instead :v

I wonder who is next, I bet applejack is the last tho v:

Yeah, the Youtube thing will only work if it's http, not https. You can just delete the s, and it'll work.
And of course. Applejack is always last. :c

Rissian

AJ needs more love from Hasbro and DHX.  :')

I actually can't wait to see what season 5 is about we might actually get a episode arc that follows a main plot mixed in with slice of life stuff if we're lucky. I wouldn't mind that season 4 didn't quite pull it off correctly, but I still loved the episodes.

wingedpineapple

[move][/move]

wingedpineapple

This teaser has a s5 spoiler in it  ;)
[move][/move]

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: wingedpineapple on 2014 Dec 15, 18:15:40

This teaser has a s5 spoiler in it  ;)

Whoa, that's one crazy spoiler! O:
It's most likely from the season 5 premiere, and it actually kind of gives us a hint!
Spoiler: Seriously, this is a spoiler. Be careful. • show

Spoiler: I guess you're okay with reading this spoiler about the season 5 premiere, huh? • show

Spoiler: Okay. • show

In the animatic for the premiere, the mane six go to a small town where everypony has an equal sign cutie mark and weird creepy grins on their faces.
In that Rainbow Dash teaser, it showed Rainbow Dash with an equal sign cutie mark being unable to fly very fast!

The equal sign cutie marks take away what makes a pony special and forces the pony to be equal to everypony else!! O: Who would do such a thing?! Everypony (and every person) deserves to have something special about them that makes them different!
That might actually be the lesson of the premiere. o_O What makes us different makes us special, and we all deserve to have something that makes us special.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

LostSanity

It's definitely intriguing.

I just want it to be worth this longer-than-it-should-have-been wait.

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Chrisgotjar

Thanks to the couple of seconds we see of the new season it's making me a little impatient for the new season again :c
It's still a little ways away yet.
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Buddy Minute

Finally, content! A trailer normally has a scene from the movie in it, and this one clearly has a scene from an episode. The rainbow dash trailer is the closest thing to a real trailer here. It's weird that they're stretching it so thin though. They probably made these before the proper episodes were finished.

Despite that though, I'm thinking of avoiding these from now on. Why? I don't want spoilers. I fear that after seeing this I have a good guess for what the content for this episode will be. I've had too many bad experiences with spoilered episodes, so yeah...I'm going to try and avoid more information on this series for awhile.

wingedpineapple

Fancy pone teaser, another little spoiler here :v
[move][/move]

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: wingedpineapple on 2014 Dec 22, 14:10:16

Fancy pone teaser, another little spoiler here :v

The spoiler is in the thumbnail. o_O What a slipup, Hasbro.

That was really interesting.
Spoiler: Actual spoiler • show
She was really sad about that = cutie mark. And the narrator said she feels uniformity isn't cool when it showed that, so that kind of proves even more that the = cutie mark is about making everypony the exact same.

Sunshine Smash

Okay. Hasbro. You're a toy company. But for real? These toy commercials are incredibly annoying....

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Go Up