Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

you know now that i think about it...
i think the show it self supports recolors given Rainbow & Daring Do and Octavia & Fiddly Faddle

then there are others i have seen talked about online like those 2 recolored Sweetie Belle & Scootaloo's

Chibalt

Now that we're talking about recolours, it's kinda hard to avoid when the pony generator has so few hairstyles, it's even worse for male characters as there's very few hairs that fit for them.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 24, 13:28:10
you know now that i think about it...
i think the show it self supports recolors given Rainbow & Daring Do and Octavia & Fiddly Faddle
Spoiler: show

then there are others i have seen talked about online like those 2 recolored Sweetie Belle & Scootaloo's

Most of the in-show recolors are due to time and resource constraints.
It's easier for them to take some of the same models and just recolor them and slap different cutie marks on them.
For example, Amethyst Star has the same mane and tail style as Lyra Heartstrings.

So do Lemony Gem and Diamond Mint and probably some others.
They're just different colors with different cutie marks. It was easier this way, rather than coming up with a bazillion unique background ponies.

As for Daring Do, I think originally, they designed her to look like Rainbow Dash because Rainbow Dash was the one reading the book, and the way the book was written, Dashie was supposed to relate to Daring. Then, they later decided to bring Daring back and make her a real character instead of just one in a book.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Jan 24, 13:48:25As for Daring Do, I think originally, they designed her to look like Rainbow Dash because Rainbow Dash was the one reading the book, and the way the book was written, Dashie was supposed to relate to Daring. Then, they later decided to bring Daring back and make her a real character instead of just one in a book.
yeah that does make sense~
but they could be supporting the fact others look alike and thats ok and whats inside is what truly speaks for yourself not your looks :]
but i could also just be over thinking things again X3

Chack

When the area coach of the company changes the schedule without anyone knowing.
Wait for it...

Emperor

Just a person.

I'm rarely on but you can message me. Through pms or on my account.

Greyscaleisme

Not having the ability to chat right now. I want to be able to glomp my floof buddy. @Gamepad
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Rush of MLP

My desktop started running slow after I finally managed to re-download the game, so I restarted it. Mistake...

Now all it will show upon logging in to the computer is a black screen with a mouse cursor. I don't want to blame it on the game, but I don't know what else I can blame it on. This sucks...

Little Star

Falling off my board and scraping up my knees and ankle. Ow..  :l

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2015 Jan 24, 21:45:42
What's that mean?
  Its a common phrase from the Warhammer 40K universe, namely what people from the Imperium (humans serving the character he's using as an avatar/forum name) call those who have fallen to Chaos.  The Imperium reveres the Emperor as a religious figure, thus anything going against what they believe is his views is heretical (heresy).
Quote from: StarSong on 2015 Jan 24, 20:45:22
Falling off my board and scraping up my knees and ankle. Ow..  :l
Ouch, hope that heals soon.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hyper-paranoia and anxiety  :I  I'm always worried that something I try to do will backfire horribly or not go according to plan, even if I know exactly what I'm doing!

GuitarBrony

I just adore having a 10+ year laptop.

trying to do anything means restarting my computer every 5 minutes so it can cool down...
My music channels. Stop by if you'd like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5aZPezsQwcJP9T4D1mJ7w
https://soundcloud.com/someponywithaguitar
"I suppose it's just interest... devoid of substance or purpose; a hypothetical pattern... for the satisfaction of bringing it to completion."

Gamepad

Not being able to huggle, snuggle, cuddle, nuzzle or lick floofy deer. @Greyscaleisme

Sunshine Smash

People dragging you somewhere where you don't even need to be.
Then after they've finished there and you don't do a single thing.
Makes me think to myself, "Why did you need me here? I didn't do anything. You've successfully wasted my time."

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Lync Volan

Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 Jan 25, 11:42:06
Makes me think to myself, "Why did you need me here? I didn't do anything. You've successfully wasted my time."
thats me and my parents "parties" lol
and sometimes when someone invites me to a website...

LostSanity

The ABSOLUTE FAILURE that was the January 2015 Legends of Equestria Open Server Weekend.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Stardust Dragon

Mental/sociological blocks.  I was sitting around watching an RP between Cadence, Luna and Celestia, with many ponies jumping in and out, for nearly half an hour yesterday, wanting to at least say something.  But I couldn't bring myself to say anything... >.<

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Jan 25, 14:37:58
The ABSOLUTE FAILURE that was the January 2015 Legends of Equestria Open Server Weekend.

Yea....
It doesn't even install for me....  :c

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 Jan 25, 11:42:06

Or when your parents drag you somewhere and say you'll all only be there for a few minutes, and you end up stuck there for an hour or two. You have nothing to do with any of it and there's nothing for you to do, so why did they even drag you along there?!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Jan 25, 18:08:22
Or when your parents drag you somewhere and say you'll all only be there for a few minutes, and you end up stuck there for an hour or two. You have nothing to do with any of it and there's nothing for you to do, so why did they even drag you along there?!

Wow... You have no idea how much I can relate.

Go Up