My Little Pony cellphone game! Post your GL Live usernames!

Started by Iodine, 2012 Nov 08, 14:42:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Book Smarts

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Nov 12, 02:50:26
Sooooo, no one knows if it's possible for me to get this on my Kindle Fire?

Amazon uses their own appstore, they might get it eventually  :c

Xeno Aura

I PM'd her a guide that *should* make it work on a Kindle Fire.

Blues-Music

This game is awesome. I'm addicted to it now. Add Bluesmusic .
Also I added all of you. Please give me chests I need them for a quest , and i'm trying to unlock Lyra.

Salveon

I have managed to find one thing with the game I dislike, there is one quest that requires you to get Five treasure chests and 10 hearts :/
Well that's fine and Dandy, but what if your one of those people who only plays the game alone and doesn't meet people on the internet? Then what?
~Salveon

Blues-Music

Quote from: Salveon on 2012 Nov 12, 10:25:26
I have managed to find one thing with the game I dislike, there is one quest that requires you to get Five treasure chests and 10 hearts :/
Well that's fine and Dandy, but what if your one of those people who only plays the game alone and doesn't meet people on the internet? Then what?
They leave the quest until they can earn gems by leveling up. After that they can use them to skip the quest.

Rissian

I wonder if it's possible to play this game on PC at all, I have a Sprint LG Rumor Touch that has apps you can get, but I doubt the phone is capable of processing a game like this, not to mention the phone itself isn't ideal for games.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Nov 12, 10:29:50
I wonder if it's possible to play this game on PC at all, I have a Sprint LG Rumor Touch that has apps you can get, but I doubt the phone is capable of processing a game like this, not to mention the phone itself isn't ideal for games.

I'm using a dual core phone and I still get an occassional lag spike

Julius

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Nov 12, 10:27:53
They leave the quest until they can earn gems by leveling up. After that they can use them to skip the quest.

Well I don't recommend that, those gems are the only way to get some ponies, like Lyra or Rarity. :l

Here's some tips!

- Look for Derpy, she sometimes drops gems. :P

- Save your gems for the ponies!

- You know those ponies that aren't for sale, but you can win from the Balloon Pop? Well, if you turn on airplane mode (Basically, go offline) you can purchase them with bits! ;)

- I found a veeeeeeery nice glitch earlier. When I logged on, I had about five chests from other people. After opening all of them and checking my Ponyville, I went to the social tab to gift and drop chests. Now, it kept searching for everypony and failing so eventually I left. Back in Ponyville I now had four new chests, which was very odd. I went back to the social tab after opening them, repeated the process, and I came back to three more chests and so on! :D

It's obviously not an exploitable glitch, as it's limited, but it sure is nice and helpful if it happens to you!

I believe I read on EqD that someone was trying to emulate it on a computer, and he was having issues. It may be possible though.
Purr~

Salveon

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Nov 12, 10:50:11
Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Nov 12, 10:27:53

Well I don't recommend that, those gems are the only way to get some ponies, like Lyra or Rarity. :l

Here's some tips!

- Look for Derpy, she sometimes drops gems. :P

- Save your gems for the ponies!

- You know those ponies that aren't for sale, but you can win from the Balloon Pop? Well, if you turn on airplane mode (Basically, go offline) you can purchase them with bits! ;)

- I found a veeeeeeery nice glitch earlier. When I logged on, I had about five chests from other people. After opening all of them and checking my Ponyville, I went to the social tab to gift and drop chests. Now, it kept searching for everypony and failing so eventually I left. Back in Ponyville I now had four new chests, which was very odd. I went back to the social tab after opening them, repeated the process, and I came back to three more chests and so on! :D

It's obviously not an exploitable glitch, as it's limited, but it sure is nice and helpful if it happens to you!

I believe I read on EqD that someone was trying to emulate it on a computer, and he was having issues. It may be possible though.

Time to buy Doctor Whoove- I mean Time Turner
~Salveon

Blues-Music

Celestia is a jerk. She already rebuilt all of ponyville yet she asks Twilight to do the same , and she doesn't even give us chests to help us out.

Salveon

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Nov 12, 12:27:31
Celestia is a jerk. She already rebuilt all of ponyville yet she asks Twilight to do the same , and she doesn't even give us chests to help us out.

I agree, she should definitely help Twilight out some, instead of sitting in the shop for 950 Gems :/
~Salveon

PrincessButton

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Nov 12, 02:06:59
Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Nov 12, 01:33:28
Okay I see you all on my invited listy thing, but why aren't you in my actual friends section?  :I

'Tis a glitch. ovO

Of coooourse it is..  >:/ Well poop. *skips another social quest*

Quote from: Salveon on 2012 Nov 12, 12:47:46
Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Nov 12, 12:27:31

I agree, she should definitely help Twilight out some, instead of sitting in the shop for 950 Gems :/

lol
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

The Silent Wolf

Well I just got the app and stuff, my GL Live is 88ShadowWolf88 ^-^
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Book Smarts

I wish I could complete the social quests, I get logged out after logging in  :l

Salveon

I now have Time Turner and DJ Pon-3, My Life is complete  :3
~Salveon

Xeno Aura

Not as far as I know.

I sent Chishio a guide on how to install Android apps on Kindle Fire, but she hasn't said whether it worked or not, might not have had time to try it.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Xeno Aura on 2012 Nov 12, 19:15:15
Not as far as I know.

I sent Chishio a guide on how to install Android apps on Kindle Fire, but she hasn't said whether it worked or not, might not have had time to try it.

After some looking into it, I don't think I have a thing to let me plug it into the USB of my computer. :I

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

applesing

Oh.. Hopefully it'll be out for Android soon, sure looks promising :)
They are eating her, and then they are going to eat me! OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD

Tiger

Quote from: applesing on 2012 Nov 13, 06:09:55
Oh.. Hopefully it'll be out for Android soon, sure looks promising :)

It is. I'm playing it on my android tablet thing ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Go Up