What are you currently playing?

Started by Itty Bit, 2015 Feb 24, 14:29:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

EredarOmen

Currently I'm playing some World of Warcraft, Minecraft and a bit of Candy Crush as well. Just let tin' ya'll know  :]

Shadow-Flare

Welp now im p'aying destiny warframe and still some other random games also waiting for the ff7 remake

Rikaria

Pokkén Tournament.

Even though the controls aren't as complex as a regular Tekken game, you still need to be very careful. It uses a rock-paper-scissors system that, while it may look simple, it's actually very hard to master.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Chromastone64

Pokken Tournament, and also a game I never thought I'd ever play: Mass Effect 3 for the Wii U. Ok, so it's a little glitchy, but nothing that really takes away from the experiance.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Rikaria

Hyrule Warriors Legends.

Even though I already have the Wii U version (Hyrule Warriors), I'm very much looking forward to the new features, particularly My Fairy.

HunterOfTheDark

Currently playing Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex: First Assault. Trying to find more people I know to play it though...
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Lync Volan

Dragon Ball Z Sagas & still not finished with Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2, don't think i'll ever finish Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Returns unless i restart the whole thing lol! but at least i'm almost done with Pokemon Colosseum which i've left hanging for awhile now, mainly cause i wasn't able to transfer my GBA Pokemon which was really the only reason i picked it up but i must admit that the game is making me feel tired for some reason, wish i could play that "Pokken Tournament" but i fear it'll still be awhile before i can get a Wii U :s 

LostSanity

Going to be playing Final Fantasy XV Platinum Demo as soon as I download it.

I just hope it doesn't take 6+ hours...

:'(
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Rikaria

Miitomo

More of a convo-starter app than a game, but it can get pretty interesting the more friends you have convos with.

Zsaszz

Been playing Space Engineers a lot lately, i bought it some time back but never went too deep into actually learning the controls and everything but now that i know the game is really fun and interesting though they still have to make several fixes to the multiplayer net-code to stop the players from glitching out inside of other players ships but is not a game-breaking problem in the end and the game is enjoyable.

Lync Volan

Still playing DBZ BT 2, i wanna level up the characters to make the CPU last longer in battle on free duel mode which may take awhile since i still don't get this Z item thing down but i may end up playing something like Rambo on my ps3 sooner or later... OH! i also replayed some stuff on "The Amazing Spiderman" game on my ps3 because my cousin kept asking me to help him on some parts 

DarkSpectre

I've recently been playing far too much FFXIV Heavensward. Only 2 characters yet, but they're getting to be level 30 on a few classes each.

Free Hugs!

Lync Volan

Ehhhh! i just gave up on Rambo, i REFUSE! to play on super easy mode with unlimited lives to finish DD:!

but i find myself wanting to finish Wall.E & Tokobots Plus X3 

Chromastone64

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2016 Apr 04, 06:32:20
Ehhhh! i just gave up on Rambo, i REFUSE! to play on super easy mode with unlimited lives to finish DD:!

but i find myself wanting to finish Wall.E & Tokobots Plus X3 

T-T-To-T-TT-TOKOBOT?!
Excuse me, my brain needs to recover from the nostalgia...
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

HunterOfTheDark

Tomb Raider: Underworld
Tales of Zestria
Limbo
Undertale
Soma
Dark Souls
Shadow of Mordor
Child of Light
and Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Itty Bit

I've been considering making a new team of Pokemon lately, so I've been doing some minor playing of the Pokemon.
... But I'm still practicing for Smash. I'm number 40 in our region now, and kind of found a bit of motivation to push myself up even higher!

MarshyMellow

I've been playing Hamtaro: Ham Ham Heartbreak a lot lately. 0:

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Rikaria

KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ (though I suppose that was obvious already since I made a thread for it lol)

Spacecase101

Waiting for the  new Ratchet and Clank :D

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

FruffyWuffy

Currently getting less than 15 FPS due to vast amounts of graphical mods.

Go Up