Hello! Star Strike here.

Started by StarStrike25, 2016 Dec 02, 19:43:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

StarStrike25

2016 Dec 02, 19:43:03 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 02, 20:26:08 by StarStrike25
Hello! Just call me Star Strike :) (or Stardust, or Star Dragon, or Isaiah, or just Star... because all my nicknames but Isaiah have Star in them!)
I am a college going 19 year old male who works most of the time at a Subway. I actually gained an interest in ponies recently when my younger siblings found it on Netflix and wanted me to watch it with them. I was very surprised to find I liked it and loved the characters. (especially Twilight Sparkle, she is my favorite  ^-^ )

I enjoy a good MMO once and awhile and am excited for this one to be finished!

I am here to have fun with the community and maybe make a few friends :) Feel free to chat with me at any time :)

I also LOVE reading fantasy novels... especially ones with dragons.

My icon will always be my current favorite picture of my Ponysona, Isaiah. His biology is interesting XD, Basically my dragon sona that represents me on DA turned into a pony but keeping his dragon tail with his tailblade that doubles as a claw and his horns. (His tail is to much fun to remove... spear head that snaps open into a claw and shoots a beam of light is awesome XD kinda weak... because it is a small beam... but awesome.)

Have a wonderful day everypony :)
(now to convince my siblings to join this site...)

You can also find me on DeviantArt, I am StardustDragon258 there!
I am a hybrid between a dragon and pegasus :3 Hi!<br />Icon by Kistune-Fox on DA<br />My DeviantArt is StardustDragon258<br />PonySona info: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16354.0

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently until the new test which will be held really soon!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Thunder Spin

Hope you have a good time! ^-^

StarStrike25

Thank you both for the welcome!
I am a hybrid between a dragon and pegasus :3 Hi!<br />Icon by Kistune-Fox on DA<br />My DeviantArt is StardustDragon258<br />PonySona info: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16354.0

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Go Up