blossom dress?

Started by marshmallowfluff, 2018 Jul 09, 20:46:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

marshmallowfluff

I was wondering if this was an exclusive to the gala event and if not.... where would i find it? I've tried looking everywhere and i may have missed a quest.... i believe i've done almost all the quests (i think i've done 53 of them....?) sorry if this has been asked before i just can't seem to find it  lol
Discord: Marshy_fluff (#4884)

Feel free to add me! And look for me in LOE, I need friendos! <3

Pumpkin Glow

I think Ensemble in the Ck sells it, but it's icon is just a flower, so it's not recognizable as a dress right away.  ^-^

Holiday Cheer

Exclusive to the Gala Event.   lol   :D

I really appreciate you thinking so.  Glad we made that much of an impact on ponies. 

It was an item they added during the Winter Warm Up quest back in early May.  It is sold by Ensemble in the Crystal Kingdom who is located Southeast of the Crystal Heart on a very wide street, look for a very fancy dressed pony.  This pony sells all the seasonal outfits.

(This wonderful picture is provided by Even Tide <3)

CMC Scootaloo

The Grand Galloping Gala was an event organized by players, not an official update for the game. But it amazed me that you thought it was an official event, this really shows what a grand success it was and how much we can live up the game between updates with awesome and exciting, player-organized events. :D
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

marshmallowfluff

Oh thank you all for responding! I honestly did think it was hosted by the game devs! You're really good at event planning (well you and Holiday Cheer) to put together something that good! :D

Sunny Sandbar

There's a maids dress you can buy on the very top left portion of cloudsdale. Don't know how similar it would look though.
That Holiday Cheeer emote from the Discord server will go here soon. I must spread the meme xD

marshmallowfluff

oh really?? I haven't been to cloudsdale in a while.... have to make a trip! Thank you xx

Go Up