Hey people!

Started by Jade_Cygnus, 2020 Feb 12, 15:50:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jade_Cygnus

Hi everyone! I'm new here (and also new to the MLP fandom in general  :o  ). I really like MMORPGs, so I decided to check the game out. I think I'll have a really good time playing the game and interacting with the community!

LeviathanTS

Hey there Jade, nice to meet you  :3

Now I'm curious.. when did you join the fandom exactly? What made you decide to join?

You seem pretty cool... I hope you don't mind me trying to learn more  ^-^

I lurk the forums very occasionally... it has a story to tell, that's for sure  >.<
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

z3nith

Howdy! Glad to see new people still joining the herd after all these years!
"Floating down / as colors fill the light / We look up from the ground / in fields of paperwhite / And floating up / you pass us in the night / A future gazing out / a past to overwrite  / So come down / far below / We've been waiting to collect the things you know"

Jade_Cygnus

2020 Feb 13, 13:47:18 #3 Last Edit: 2020 Feb 13, 15:26:58 by Jade_Cygnus
Quote from: LeviathanTS on 2020 Feb 12, 17:36:24Hey there Jade, nice to meet you  :3

Now I'm curious.. when did you join the fandom exactly? What made you decide to join?

I joined the fandom a month ago. I was searching for unofficial MMORPGs to play, and I found a vídeo about LoE. I ignored it at first because I wasn't really a brony at the time, but while searching, I asked myself a question: Why did MLP become so popular in 2011-2013? How did a show about rainbow colored ponies gather so much attention? And people are still talking about the show?" Curiosity got the best out of me so I decided to watch a few episodes of the show. And then I became a brony lol

Also, I have a little question: How do I replace my profile pic in the forums? I've been searching for the option and I haven't found it yet :(
(Oh yeah also sorry for my bad English lol)

Also I played LoE for a bit and I'm really liking it   :] 
EDIT: Nevermind I found out how to replace my profile pic :P

LeviathanTS

Quote from: Jade_Cygnus on 2020 Feb 13, 13:47:18I joined the fandom a month ago. I was searching for unofficial MMORPGs to play, and I found a vídeo about LoE. I ignored it at first because I wasn't really a brony at the time, but while searching, I asked myself a question: Why did MLP become so popular in 2011-2013? How did a show about rainbow colored ponies gather so much attention? And people are still talking about the show?" Curiosity got the best out of me so I decided to watch a few episodes of the show. And then I became a brony lol

Also, I have a little question: How do I replace my profile pic in the forums? I've been searching for the option and I haven't found it yet :(
(Oh yeah also sorry for my bad English lol)

Also I played LoE for a bit and I'm really liking it   :]  
EDIT: Nevermind I found out how to replace my profile pic :P

Oh interesting, thanks for answering :3

A large amount of people suffering from depression find the show incredibly comforting because of it's cheeriness and innocence, maybe that's what hooked you?

The forum is rather... quiet nowadays unfortunately, it's a shame really, still if you want to talk we can continue here or you can message me, awesome to meet you either way mister or miss Jade :p
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Go Up