Make up a secret about the person above you~ (reactivated)

Started by Kelvin, 2014 Oct 20, 21:07:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sollace

Secretly worked at a cheesecake gactory before he was fired for eating the merchandise.

Spacecase101

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Sollace

*gasp*  O: They found me out! Abandon thread! Mares and foals out of my way! *leaps under coffee table*

Secretly wishes they could be Rainbow Dash.

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Spacecase101

Naura

Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Naura

Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

ScarletInk

"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Sollace

Has been secretly licking Naura's candy before she gives them away.

Peace Keeper

Spacecase101

Peace Keeper

Sollace

Spacecase101

Peace Keeper

Spacecase101

Secretly has a closet full of twinkies. AND HE WONT SHARE!!

Peace Keeper

>A< Thats because nobody wants to share with me Twinkies. Plus I thought Twinkies were gone when Hostess filed for bankruptcy.

Secretly a treasure hunter.

Spacecase101

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2015 Oct 09, 00:47:59
>A< Thats because nobody wants to share with me Twinkies. Plus I thought Twinkies were gone when Hostess filed for bankruptcy.

Secretly a treasure hunter.
They came back again :D Secretly a twinkie hoarder

Peace Keeper

lol  D: True. They are so good.

Secretly works at Hostess.

Go Up