Video Game Accomplishment Thread

Started by Dark Hooves, 2014 Oct 27, 14:36:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blitz Freeman

At one point in Team Fortress 2, my Spy play time was exactly 11 hours, 11 minuites, and 11 seconds  :nod: I tried to keep it like that for as long as I could, but it is no longer with me.  :c

I got the Spy Achievement: High Value Target on a Heavy that was dominating me and two other team mates, so that's nice ^-^
I fight so that she may go on...for I am just a pony.

Sunshine Smash

Defeated a Jhen Mohran by myself.

It feels pretty good!

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

HunterOfTheDark

Video game accomplishments? Ok then.

Five Nights at Freddy's: completed Night Five
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance: Defeated Julius (secret boss) in Proud Mode at level 55
Persona 3 Portable: Completed all Social Links, defeated Nyx, defeated Margaret, and defeated Elizabeth
Persona 4 Golden: completed all Social Links, defeated Izanami-no-Okami, defeated Margaret
Persona Q: completed P3 storyline, defeated Margaret, defeated Elizabeth
Ocarina of Time: Defeated Ganon, collected all songs, collected all heart pieces
Majora's Mask: Completed the first two temples
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Sunshine Smash

Gone through almost all of the Bladewolf story on Revengeance without being damaged or seen and Zandatsu'd almost every single enemy.

FlameandIce

got an excellent on Project DIVA F's Nega-posi*Continues, Beat 300% Marie on Skullgirls 100% KH 2 and working on BBS on Critical mode
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

HunterOfTheDark

Completed Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3D, and completed the Delta Episode in Pokemon Alpha Sapphire.
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Sunshine Smash

In Metal Gear Rising, I S-ranked R-07 Revengeance mode, including the battle with Armstrong.

To be honest, I pelvic thrust a lot, with lots of cheering.  :D

Stardust Dragon

My Shiny Kyogre ground up in HG, currently collecting dust while I play through AS (veeeery slowly). 

Also, a few years ago I played a small Freeware game called Iji fairly regularly.  It took a long while but I finally beat Max-Charged General Tor on Ultimortal difficulty (which is the hardest difficulty, preventing you from upgrading most of your stats, effectively forcing you to rely on a shield and that's about it).

Currently, I'm running through Apocalyptic on Darksiders 1...it's not going smoothly exactly, but at least I'm getting better at it. 

Chromastone64

Beating the Caravaneer's Challange in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate WITH NO FAINTS. It was SO frustrating...
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

HunterOfTheDark

Completed both Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment, and Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment (I know they're both technically the same game, but I want to emphasize the two different storylines in the game)

FlameandIce

100% event mode is SSB4 on Wii U
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Dark Hooves

Acquired the mirage blade ultimate weapon on armored core verdict day.

Defeated redesigned white glint with grind blade, my UNAC (unmanned armored core) is getting better after throwing 3 mil+ into its operation chips
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

LostSanity

Beat Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth!!!!!!!!  :D

P3 Side anyway.

Why is this an accomplishment? BECAUSE MAN THE GAME WAS RIDICULOUSLY HARD>:O

But I win. BECAUSE I ALWAYS WIN.

:D
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Apr 12, 17:57:46
Beat Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth!!!!!!!!  :D

P3 Side anyway.

Why is this an accomplishment? BECAUSE MAN THE GAME WAS RIDICULOUSLY HARD>:O

But I win. BECAUSE I ALWAYS WIN.

:D

Don't worry, it gets easier when you replay going through the P4 Side.

Anyway, the only new achievements I can put is completing Final Fantasy VII, DANG, Sephiroth is stupidly difficult!

Sunshine Smash

Got my 4th S-rank on Revengeance difficulty in Metal Gear Rising. Now I have 6 more to go. 1, 2, 4, 5, Sam's story, and Bladewolf's story. I'll get there eventually.

HunterOfTheDark

Completed Fire Emblem Awakening, and finally started playing Bravely Default.

Itty Bit

I recently unlocked hard mode on Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze at last! The last few levels were super challenging, but it feels great now that I beat them!
I also recently got to play through Banjo-Kazooie in it's entirety for the first time. I'm sort of going on a Rare binge, as I'm currently playing through Banjo-Tooie again as well~

Stardust Dragon

I FINALLY got a Hallow Key mould in Terraria and picked up my Rainbow Gun.  Since I like playing a caster, it's already proven very effective and helpful, and I've been getting the firing angle down as I hunt for the last mould I need, Crimson.  Now I just need to sit down, grind up all the money, and hope that I get lucky in reforging this bad boy.
On the plus side, I managed to reforge my Heat Ray to the best quality...at the cost of all the money I had before I got the Rainbow Gun.  X3

Zsaszz

This
Spoiler: show

Tryn and Pant left in the first 15 mins(pant fed wukong before he left), then we won the fight 3v5

I had to wander between top and mid lanes defending them both. It was a fun game.

HunterOfTheDark

Defeated the Ultimate Weapon in Final Fantasy VII. Man was that a hard fight!

Go Up