Park RP (Open)

Started by Gamepad, 2015 Jul 11, 23:32:57

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepad

Game, lowered his head allowing the filly to reach his head properly.

Misty Fly

*Marble Gently Pets Gamepaw*
Magic...

GoldenTerrabyte

Doro sloshed and slid around in the mud a litte more before returning to Gamepaw, completely dirty all over. "Hey, Game. I found a nice little mud bath... Hey, who's this?" he said, noticing the baby.
I'm back

Gamepad

Game purred lightly and gave the filly a lick in gratification.
"Playing in the mud again? You'll just get another bath." Game said, turning to the mud covered wolf. "And, no idea. She just ran into my side and fell over."

GoldenTerrabyte

"Yeah, I know, it's just so fun to play in it, plus I had to cool off, it's quite hot today. Hopefully I can avoid a bath for a good while if I act cute enough, sometimes that works." he said with a chuckle. "She ran into you and fell over? Your sides must be pretty bouncy then." he said, pawing at Game's side.
I'm back

Gamepad

"I`m cuddly." Game huffed at the mud wolf. "If she ran into you, she would just stick." He finished, putting a paw on Doro's side and watching as the mud gooped off his side and off his paw.

GoldenTerrabyte

"I am cuddly too. Just a different kind of cuddly, I guess." Doro said, giving Game a little hug.
I'm back

Gamepad

"Now I'm going to get a bath too." Game complained, as his side was now covered in mud from Doro.

GoldenTerrabyte

"Right. I like to give messy cuddles. And now that you're already gonna need a bath, there's no harm in more." Doro teased, hugging him tighter.
I'm back

Gamepad

"It takes more to dry me, plus I`m like a sponge with water." Game said, thinking of the heaviness when his fur absorbs the water.

GoldenTerrabyte

"Right, I get it. I think that's enough hugs." he replied, releasing his sticky arms. "Also, you can always try shaking it off. That's what I do when I want to get it off, it always works for me. You know, it won't get it off 100%, but it should do enough. Plus I think you can shake even better than me, since you're kinda jiggly."
I'm back

Gamepad

"I guess." Game said, picking himself off the floor and shaking getting some of the mud off of him, put the jiggling of his belly and body started to tip him over in the direction Doro, eventually falling over on the skinnier wolf. "So, am I kinda jiggly?" Game smirked, as he leaned on the wolf.

GoldenTerrabyte

Doro managed to get out from under him. "Yeah, you are. And yeah, that definitely got a good amount off. Like I said, you didn't get it 100% off, but I think you look nice with a little dirt anyway." Doro said kindly.
I'm back

Gamepad

"Personally, I think I look better with a donut in my mouth." Game said, licking his lips slightly. "So, what are we gonna do about this little filly?" He finished, giving attention back to the yellow pony.

GoldenTerrabyte

"Hm, I don't know. I don't think she's lost or anything."
I'm back

Gamepad

"Can we keep her as a pet?" Game wondered. "Can pets have pets?"

GoldenTerrabyte

"Well, she belongs to someone doesn't she? Ponies keeping us is fine, but I'm not so sure about us keeping baby ponies..."
I'm back

Gamepad

"Well, I could teach her how to eat a lot of donuts really quickly and you could teach her how to catch the donuts." Game mused, thinking of parenting responsibilities. "They are really fast."

GoldenTerrabyte

"But I don't think it's our job to keep her, you see?"
I'm back

Gamepad

"Well, we can keep her for a little bit." Game said, curling his tail around the filly.

Go Up