[PRIVATE! DON'T JOIN!] Equestria At War

Started by Loyal Defender, 2016 Jun 21, 21:02:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Loyal Defender

Loyal got up, knelt down, and embraced Solar.

Are you okay, Solar? You had a nightmare, did't you?

Aeterna Sol

"Yeah, I did... Thank you." She hugged Loyal back, tears in her eyes. "I just thought... that they took you..."

Loyal Defender

Aeterna Sol

"I... I don't remember... I think there... There were Daleks... And... I..." She seemed emotionally broken, and from a nightmare of all things...

Loyal Defender

Loyal hugged Solar tighter, and stroked her mane. Shhhh...it's okay, Solar...I'm here...you won't lose me...I promise...

Aeterna Sol

"Thank you, Loyal..." She starts to calm down. Right then, she also thought of something. "You really are quite 'loyal', huh? Heh."

Loyal Defender

2016 Jun 26, 21:11:28 #86 Last Edit: 2016 Jun 27, 00:14:34 by Loyal Defender
Loyal chuckled. Oh, you're "on fire" with the puns.

Post Merge

Loyal jokingly booped Solar's muzzle.

Aeterna Sol

Solar's face scrunches a bit, which is normal. What's odd is that she's also blushing a bit. "Oh, um... What is the equivalent of booping a pony for someone like you? Because doing the same thing back doesn't seem right..."

Loyal Defender

Nothing. Just boop back. It's fine.

Aeterna Sol

"But you don't have a muzzle... I mean, booping a pony is like a sign of love. Not the same kind I have in mind, though..." She blushes harder, to the point that it was clearly there...

Loyal Defender

You're kind of stubborn, aren't cha? Loyal laughed.

Peace Keeper

I see you two are having fun around here. Mind if I tag along with this?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Go Up