[PRIVATE! DON'T JOIN!] Equestria At War

Started by Loyal Defender, 2016 Jun 21, 21:02:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

If it is doubtful, then only a matter of time before they find us in here. We will then have to make a run for it out of here.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Loyal Defender

Peace Keeper

Well what other idea you have? So we can't stay here for long. We can't run. So we suppose to then just fight these things and risk our health?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Loyal Defender

I don't know...

but I'm scared.
Loyal hugged Starlight out of fear.

Peace Keeper

*hugging back* I'm scared too. Luckily I kept this escape hatch. Well now it is our bunker. Hopefully we come up with a good plan. I do not want to be slaves or annihilated by these Daleks.

Loyal Defender

We can't take on thousands of Daleks...and I'm too young to be enslaved...what do we do now?

Peace Keeper

Well... I would like to help if I know more about these Daleks. Seems you two know something about them. Do you two know any weakness in them? I could try help stopping them.

Loyal Defender

Only weakness is the dome and eyestalk.

Peace Keeper

The dome? So just hitting their tops damages or takes them out. Sounds reasonable. It is like knocking ponies' heads. Now these robots are ruthless. So we got to be prepared.

Loyal Defender

Loyal peeked out, to see no Daleks around.

Well...there's nopony around. Do you mind if I sleep here till something happens?

Peace Keeper

Well we can. We can't get out so it is best to wait it out here. Who knows when they leave.

Loyal Defender

Loyal nodded in understandin, leaned back against the wall, closed his eyes, and fell asleep.

Peace Keeper

Starlight thinks of the Daleks still roaming around and worries of the ponies that may come in contact with them. She hopes soon the Daleks will go away soon, so she decides to take a nap as well, sleeping right on Loyal, finding a spot on his chest to allow him to breathe.

Loyal Defender

2016 Jun 25, 00:01:42 #73 Last Edit: 2016 Jun 25, 19:34:27 by Loyal Defender
Starlight moved closer to Loyal, wrapped her hooves around him, and brought him closer to her, pressing him against her chest. But this time, it was for something soft to lay on. She lay her head on top of his, and closed her eyes, as well.

Post Merge

A while later, Loyal awoke from his nap. He looked around to see that Starlight and Blaze were still asleep. Well, Blaze was asleep now, at least.

Loyal took out a note and began writing.

For anypony who reads this, if I happen to become lost or dead, which I hope I don't, keep this letter with you. This is just something to remember me, if something does happen to me. I'll also be honest...I don't know if Starlight knows this...but I always had a crush on her, but never had the heart to tell her, as I feared she would react badly. If she finds this letter, and she reads it, I hope she understands. As for the others in Equality Village, if something happens to me, take care of them. I did my best to protect them over the past few months, but I know it can't last forever.

Also, before I go...Starlight...thank you. You've always been there for me, as have the others, but you've been somepony very special to me. I'll always love you. Though I may or may not have told you this.

As soon as Loyal finished writing his note, he shed a tear. He really hoped nothing happened to him....he loved his friends. He cared about them.

He lay back on Starlight's chest, and just stared off into space...

Peace Keeper

A bit later Starlight awoke from her sleep. She looks around and realizes Loyal is not around. She jumps up looking around if Loyal was around. She used a spell to light up the area a bit but nothing. Just Solar and a piece of paper. A PIECE OF PAPER!? She was not aware of the paper on her chest as she was more concerned of Lohal than anything. Starlight picks up the paper and notices writing. She is able to read the words clearly and understandibly. She reads the note.

After finally finishing the note, Starlight cannot believe Loyal is now gone. She is in a mix of sadness, love, and confusion.

Why? Why did you leave now Loyal? We could have escaped together. Did you really went out to take on the Daleks?... He probably risked his life to save us to help us escape. Now... he may be gone for good.

She stays sitting wimpering at the paper, which perhaps may be the last and only rememberance of Loyal she will ever have.

You have changed me... and I thank you for that. I know you were a dear frind, but didn't knew I was that special to you. If only you were here I would have let you know how I felt about you as well. We both had love... and now you are gone... I really wish you can be alive and hope to see you again.

Loyal Defender

2016 Jun 25, 20:10:27 #75 Last Edit: 2016 Jun 26, 00:59:04 by Loyal Defender
(Loyal didn't leave! That note's in case something happens to him! Please, re-edit.)

Post Merge

Starlight repeatedly blinked to remove the tears from her eyes, until she realized something. She felt different...

As it turned out, Starlight was just dreaming that Loyal left. She looked down to see Loyal asleep in her hooves, laying against her chest. She gently rubbed his back, instead of hugging him out of fear and sadness. She had to refrain from showing how upset had become. Which meant that Loyal leaving had all been a dream. She noticed a piece of paper on Loyal's lap. It was the same one from her dream.

How could she have had a dream about a paper she'd seen in real life for the first time? Strange...

Mmmmh... Loyal moved a little bit, before opening his eyes, and looking up at Starlight. He didn't see her crying, though. He looked over, and saw Solar sleeping next to the two. Loyal reached out and gently stroked her mane.

I owe my life to you...if you hadn't grabbed me when you dodged...I wouldn't be alive. Thank you, Solar...

Aeterna Sol

Solar didn't seem at ease, as she was breathing heavily. She starts sleep-talking... "No... leave her... Alone..." A strange, black liquid starts to form in her eyes. "No... I'll... I'll..." Moments later, she wakes up, her colors somehow changing. Her white coat became a dark red, her mane colors turned to red, dark red and black, and her eye whites turned black as well. "I'll destroy you all!!" It took her a few moments to realize it was a dream, and when she did, she collapsed onto the ground. Her color was normal again, and the liquid gone. "I'm... I'm sorry. I shouldn't be freaking out over a dream..."

Aeterna Sol

Not even she was sure of what just happened. "What? Did something happen?"

Peace Keeper

*-Sorry. I didn't read that part. Good job improvising on that part.
*-Also hehehe the pic

-------------------------

Starlight just continued to stare in shock

.......... You.... okay? You changed colors when you were having a nightmare.

Go Up